It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...
Yoshio Nishina
Yoshio Nishina (仁科 芳雄, Nishina Yoshio, December 6, 1890 – January 10, 1951) was a Japanese physicist. He was called "the founding father of modern physics research in Japan". He led the efforts of Japan to develop an atomic bomb during World War II.[1]

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...
Yoshio Nishina
Yoshio Nishina (仁科 芳雄, Nishina Yoshio, December 6, 1890 – January 10, 1951) was a Japanese physicist. He was called "the founding father of modern physics research in Japan". He led the efforts of Japan to develop an atomic bomb during World War II.[1]

If you'll recall, I did say the Japanese were working the problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Think he ready to pop a fuse

Biden Has INSANE Meltdown on Reporter When Asked About His Attacks on Sanders

Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden had an extremely bizarre and unsettling reaction to a reporter asking him about his latest attacks on fellow candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Appearing at a campaign event in Mason City, Iowa, Biden was asked by Ed O’Keefe of CBS why he continued to attack Sanders, despite accepting his apology over an op-ed by one of the Vermont senator’s surrogates, which called the former Vice President “corrupt.”

In response to the question, Biden turned to the reporter and repeatedly shouted “why why why why why why” before telling the reporter to “calm down,” adding “you’re getting nervous, man.”

Biden went on to say that Sanders apologized for saying he was corrupt, but did not say anything about whether or not he was telling the truth about social security.

True to form, Biden had his hands all over the reporter during the incredibly creepy exchange — even jabbing him in the chest before walking away.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

OMG. Please let Biden win the nomination.

Watching him in a debate with Trump is going to be epic TV.
edit on 22-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Indeed!

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I would actually pay good money to watch that on Pay Per View. Get Joe Rogan to call the play-by-play...the whole deal.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, you found a Q proof with that DOD tweet at 06:00 today, so I allocate you DECODE PROOF 23RSH200122003E !!!

It proves the POTUS tweet at 12:05:51 today, (05:54:09 earlier) which links to Q551 (from Jan 18 2018 = 2 years 4 days ago).

This appeared in my DECODE ID 23RSH200122003D today (here)

Q551:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.35 📁
Jan 18 2018 23:51:03 (EST)
Senate vote count [RR]?
Senate vote count [Sessions]?
Reconcile.
Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?
Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?
Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?
Confused?
News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.
THE BEGINNING OF THE END>

DWS FAILED to FLEE.
Q

POTUS tweet at 12:05:51:

RT @RepAndyBiggsAZ: What's dangerous for the future of this nation is officials like Adam Schiff in control, who will falsely recite a conv…
1:52
171.4K views
Embedded video
20:12 PM · Jan 21, 2020

Note the retweeted tweet was at 20:12 which refers to the film 2012 which had a Tsunami TIDAL WAVE in it (also to Tidal Wave aka "2012: Цунами").

Note the DOD tweet was on 22 01 2020!

(Trillium, feel free to pass on to 8kun if you want - I don't have the time to make the graphic)

edit on 22-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am waiting to hear someone say that the new coronavirus out of China was engineered and released by the deep state to kill 90% of the population off before Trump ruins their scheme to rule the world.

MY how soon we forget

Canadian government scientist under investigation trained staff at Level 4 lab in China
Still no answers in probe of government scientists expelled from National Microbiology Lab in Winnipeg

www.cbc.ca...

Why did Canada send Ebola and Henipah viruses to the communist regime in China?
The shipment to communist China of live Ebola and Henipah viruses by Chinese scientists in August 2019, before they were expelled by police from the National Microbiology Laboratory where they worked in Winnipeg, Canada, raises new questions as research continues.

According to Reuters, the Canadian Public Health Agency has not confirmed whether the March 31, 2019, shipment was part of the investigation that ordered the RCMP to look into “possible policy breaches” and led to the cancellation of the security clearance of Chinese researcher Xiangguo Qiu, her husband Keding Cheng, and several Chinese students under her care.

www.efreenews.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
POTUS received another soccer ball at the WEF.

He's got a nice little collection started, doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, you found a Q proof with that DOD tweet at 06:00 today, so I allocate you DECODE PROOF 23RSH200122003E !!!

It proves the POTUS tweet at 12:05:51 today, (05:54:09 earlier) which links to Q551 (from Jan 18 2018 = 2 years 4 days ago).

This appeared in my DECODE ID 23RSH200122003D today (here)

Q551:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.35 📁
Jan 18 2018 23:51:03 (EST)
Senate vote count [RR]?
Senate vote count [Sessions]?
Reconcile.
Why was RR chosen to be asst AG?
Why did RR draft a letter supporting JC termination?
Why did RR use full weight of his office to attempt to block release of doc to Congress today?
Confused?
News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.

DWS FAILED to FLEE.
Q

POTUS tweet at 12:05:51:

RT @RepAndyBiggsAZ: What's dangerous for the future of this nation is officials like Adam Schiff in control, who will falsely recite a conv…
1:52
171.4K views
Embedded video
20:12 PM · Jan 21, 2020

Note the retweeted tweet was at 20:12 which refers to the film 2012 which had a Tsunami TIDAL WAVE in it (also to Tidal Wave aka "2012: Цунами").

Note the DOD tweet was on 22 01 2020!

(Trillium, feel free to pass on to 8kun if you want - I don't have the time to make the graphic)

Very interesting.

News unlocks past.
D's cannot survive.

DWS FAILED to FLEE.

DWS refers to Debbie Wasserman Shultz and she is on the Pelosi trip. Currently in Israel.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I hadn't seen this mentioned.

Everything you must know about the biggest diplomatic event in Israel’s history

When Israeli officials first started planning for the Fifth World Holocaust Forum to commemorate the 75th liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp, they estimated that 10 or perhaps 15 world leaders or top dignitaries would attend...

In fact, delegations from 49 countries, including 41 heads of state, are expected to attend the Forum this week...

US Vice President Mike Pence, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Britain’s Prince Charles and French President Emmanuel Macron are the most prominent names on the long list of attendees, which also includes four kings and many leaders...

Pelosi, who was instrumental in the impeachment of President Donald Trump, is arriving here with a self-declared bipartisan Congressional delegation...

I wonder who is keeping an eye on everyone.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Good, the more he melts down the better. There's got to be a point at which the left says, "We can do better than this."

The remnants aren't great either, but Biden is the worst of the field.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump praises Tesla CEO Elon Musk, compares him to Thomas Edison

“He’s one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius,” Trump said of Musk in a CNBC interview. “You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that came up with, originally, the light bulb and the wheel and all of these things.”
🤔🤔🙃

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Christianity is basically pagan itself. Over the centuries it drew on a variety of different faiths including that of Ancient Egypt.

Transsubstantiation? It's a vampire cult.

How many Kings were born poor and rule without a throne on Earth teaching love your neighbor as the greatest commandment? No one and that puts Christianity in a place to offer love and kindness to all we meet and any who wish it. Defending the people who need our help from those who wouldn't love their neighbor is another charge of Christians.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

I just heard that Adam Schiff is helping President Trump's Case by pointing out how the president was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden Ukraine corruption.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
‘Radical rethink’ on grooming gangs needed, says NSPCC after 19,000 children sexually exploited in year

Several grooming cases brought to court have revealed abusers targeting vulnerable girls, particularly those in care or supported accommodation, or with learning difficulties.

Figures published by the Department for Education showed that more than 18,700 suspected victims of child sexual exploitation were identified by local authorities in England in 2018-19.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hilary for 50m over Russian asset comments

Lolololol

Playing a card from the same deck as the Weather Underground member Hillary.

Oh and it's a Trump Card too!

edit on 22-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if President Trump showed up at his impeachment trial when Republicans take the floor?

This tweet from Rand Paul sounds like President Trump wants to attend his impeachment trial when he gets back from Switzerland.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That one near the door on the left is praying. Lord I pray you save us all from these fools. Amen.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I just heard that Adam Schiff is helping President Trump's Case by pointing out how the president was investigating Joe and Hunter Biden Ukraine corruption.

I hate clichés, but it's the blind leading the blind on the left. They don't see their own stupidity, which I find incredible.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join