It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Either way, that's a good model, as the 2 sides are pretty much the same now.
As another plot point, I tried to explain to my mom when she was alive, that the same people supporting Hillary behind the scenes are the same ones who killed her beloved JFK. She didn't take it well.
I'll post a pic of her gold inaugration invite some time, she worked for his campaign.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Andrew is supposed to be the Queen's "favorite" son and he appeared with her going to church when he was in news re Epstein, so i'm not sure whether he's a distraction from Megzit or whether it's building on the Queen's emphasis on "her" family recently... her statements have separated between Royal family and "her" family.

You're right that Warriors last post (might have been a PM) indicated they were moving on to European operations. I'm intrigued to hear some proof or confirmation that SIS are now good. If so, then I'd expect them to be assisting warrior's european ops?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe we'll hear from him in the Jan 26-28 time frame. He posted late Oct, Nov, Dec....26-28th...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Any GOP Senator, from today forward, that so much as hesitates or hedges on 100% support of POTUS goes on a list.

Trump rally’s should be scheduled in those states immediately and begin the support for their opponents.

If they are not up for re-election then make the message “I need your support since _____ failed your state.” Scorched earth on these RINOS.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
DARPA's Air-Launched And Air-Recovered "Gremlins" Drone Take Its First Flight

The first of DARPA's X-61A "Gremlins" reusable, air-launched and air-recovered drones has made its inaugural test flight. The highly ambitious and potentially game-changing program helmed by Dynetics accomplished the major milestone in November of 2019. A video of the test flight has just been released. It shows a C-130 belonging to International Air Response launching an X-61A Gremlins Air Vehicle off one of its wing pylons. The jet-powered drone flew for an hour and 41 minutes, but the craft was lost due to a malfunction with its parachute recovery system.

DARPA video on how the system works with details at link above. Air Recovery with fishing hook.

DARPA's air-launched "Gremlins" X-61A drone takes it's first flight:

The Pentagon May Finally Get The Fighter-Sized Stealth Aerial Target Drone It Badly Needs

A small California-based aviation firm has announced that it recently completed engine and flight control testing on the ground on a stealthy unmanned aircraft known as the Fifth Generation Aerial Target, or 5GAT. The firm says that this design, which it originally developed as a stealth aerial target, could also serve in the "loyal wingman" role with manned combat jets and perform other operational missions.

"We can carry all kinds of electronics, artificial intelligence gear, [intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance] equipment,” Hayes said in his interview with FlightGlobal. The mention of "artificial intelligence gear" is particularly notable given the Air Force's plans to develop an AI-driven flight control system, called Skyborg, that could be used on various unmanned aircraft, as well as potentially turn manned designs into pilot-optional ones. The service has said that it plans to test Skyborg first on Kratos' XQ-58A Valkyrie drone, but Sierra Technical Services could offer 5GAT as another option for that testing program.

They will soon obsolete fighter/bomber pilots. Reminds me of the movie "Stealth." It seems everything in the sci-fi movies from 20-30 years ago is coming true.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Good afternoon, everyone.

Hey, I don't remember if I saw this here or elsewhere, but I know we have at least one legal type guy in here (Lance). Has anyone seen the "legal analysis" floating around that suggests this impeachment trial may not even get off the ground? The reason stated was essentially that several things happened that were actually illegal in the House Hearings. Adam Schiff stuff mostly. Lying about evidence of Russian Collusion. Reading a fake transcript into the Congressional Record. Lying about contact with the whistleblower. Etc. Etc.

The person made the argument that because of that stuff, and considering there is no evidence of any crimes, the act of sending the impeachment articles over to the Senate was illegal. And William Barr will be duty bound to intervene because if the Senate opens this thing up then they are furthering the damages to We the People.

Well, that was before last night. Last night Trump's legal team notified the Senate formally that this impeachment attempt is wholly fraudulent and illegal. If that's true, could we expect to see this thing shut down on Tuesday? I guess according to that pic Cranky posted earlier it looks like Q may be back on Tuesday...

Anyways, just sort of curious to hear what someone better versed in the law than myself thinks about that. If the impeachment itself is illegal would the Senate be required to shut it down and damn the political optics??

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We need to re-learn how to tell time.

I think I know what I want for my birthday.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No, they won't. Both Loyal Wingman and Gremlins are designed to augment the fighter and bomber aircraft, not replace them. Loyal Wingman will require someone to pick out targets for them, meaning a control aircraft close by. That means a stealthy aircraft controlling them.

Gremlins will almost certainly be used primarily in the renaissance and jamming roles, not a strike role. When it's used for strike it will probably be used against air defences to clear the way for manned aircraft.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I’m expecting the Senate to take the road less traveled and let the Dems beat the hell out of POTUS for 2 weeks before acquitting him. In the attempt to show a fair and opposite process than at the hands of the House.

The first moment the Dems go off the rail, McConnell better squash it and move right to the vote.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

For now yes but, what I was eluding to is the slow steady progression. 10 years from now who knows but the gradual transition to advanced AI and unmanned craft is undeniable and will eventually take on more roles as more intelligence is added. Just my opinion from 40,000 ft view.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Frontline show is all about race. The producers take it for granted that a massive divide exists between races. Ironically, Obama's parental lineage is testimony to racial integration.
Similarly, Obama should consider himself extremely biased on this topic, as undoubtedly his family suffered injustices which existed at a time in the past. Somehow Obama is thought of as a guru in this area.

What does behavioral psychology tell us about victims of injustice? They will seek to impose the same injustices onto a scapegoat. This sounds like the Democratic agenda to a tee. The first example that comes to mind is affirmative action

Other parts of the "documentary" are pretty good, including the Birther feud. Anti-gun propaganda dominates the early Obama era coverage.
I'm on part 2 now. They haven't mentioned HRC once. Also forgot about Trump rolling up the numerous Republican candidates. No coverage yet of Russiagate...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I've actually seen some of the discussions about future plans, and manned aircraft will be in the force for a long time. Loyal Wingman has already demonstrated some amazing technology, but a combination of institutional inertia, and vulnerabilities in unmanned aircraft, that they've amazingly recognized, has everyone jumpy about moving too far, too fast. Maybe by the time the F-35 is retired they'll be fielding a largely unmanned force, but right now, it'll be that long before pilots are replaced in large numbers, barring something to cause a radical paradigm shift.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"Russia helped spread fake news about Hillary Clinton"...good to know.

Was her collapse on 9/11/16 fake???

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200119005D

POTUS tweet at 12:44:56 PM EST:

I will be going to Austin, Texas. Leaving soon. Always like (love!) being in the Lone Star State. Speaking to our great Farmers. They hit “paydirt” with our incredible new Trade Deals: CHINA, JAPAN, MEXICO, CANADA, SOUTH KOREA, and many others!

1) Tweet time points to:
Q1244 Armenia Freed Like North Korea. Assets on the ground
Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood

2) CAPs only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = IATLALSSSFTTDCHINAJAPANMEXICOCANADASOUTHKOREA = 465
Equivalents: Jazmine Renee Newsom, The Last Supper DaVinci's Triptych, Lutetium Yttrium Oxyorthosilicate, Numbered bank accounts in Zurich Switzerland, The Vibration is changing my thought pattern, The World's too
brainwashed to hear the truth.

Q465:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ab7ad6 No.248629 📁
Jan 5 2018 17:18:47 (EST)
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.
Q

Re-read this with "GPS disabled" Eyes On!

b) RemoveDupes = FJPMXUKR = 119 (appeared in yesterday's decodes too!)
Equivalents: The Number of Consciousness, amplify consciousness, adrenaline filled blood hangover, travistock banks,
So It Begins, Nikola Tesla, Star Wars, London Bridge, Shania Twain

Q119 List the Billionaires

3) Gematria of "paydirt" because it's in quotes in the tweet:
PAYDIRT = 93

a) Is this a reference to [93 dk] from Q3525 Corn ripe for harvesting now!

b) Q93 :

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148032210 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:06:00 (EST)

Anonymous ID: yY946/MZ No.148031978 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:03:40 (EST)
>>148031295
Is HRC just a puppet and the goal is to take down her minders and the real kingpins?

>>148031978
Correction:
HRC was a puppet but her strings were recently cut.
She's now on her own and fighting for her life.
Q

Chan post number encodes Jan 19th

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

Ok, sounds logical. On that note much appreciate the insight.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If this actually happens, then Q #16 was right. That will be a gobsmacked 100% definite proof!

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok, part 2 is on fire 🔥. Highly recommend...

Watching the Cavanaugh segment now. Narrator claims the justice is "doing a Trump impersonation..."

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

NPC = convicted and sent to prison (not going to happen). DJT supporters = case dismissed due to no actual case brought. Anons = release of docs, evidence and more to bring down the house.

My guess is none of that happens.

Trump is found not guilty after a trial and nothing really changes.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I would suggest the Senate vote on dismissal of the “obstruction” article. It’s a conflict of executive privilege. Get that one off the table right away.

Then let the Dems prove “abuse of power”.

I say they convict on "obstruction" and for the next 200 years no President - including democrat - will be able to claim executive privilege about anything ever, lest he be impeached and removed from office.

Then again, I'm a "burn it to the ground" kind of guy.
edit on 19-1-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join