It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Justoneman,

PM for you.

Cheers

Re:

Good question.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Changing the current "current", did anyone else find Pelosi's announcement speech yesterday, especially the first two or three minutes, highly strange? She slurred her words worse than usual, so it was a bit hard to follow.

I always find her hard to follow. I hate how she won't finish a thought or a sentence. It's like she looses her train of thought or can't find the words and just moves on. Its frustrating and scary.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The rule of Law seems like a dog whistle .... US Law ? Or are there 3 families with initials L. A. W. That make the Rules ?

Pssst ... I might be Crankier than you lol
edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

A young man standing at the crowd’s edge in a SHEEP NO MORE shirt and American flag pants declined to comment. Asked where he was from, he smirked. “The internet.”

🍿🥂🙋🏽‍♀️🎯

That guy wins..... the internet?

I. Am. Weak. 😂

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 16-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, tweet replies are saying it's fake and was denied?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The UK is basically mimicking the US. The parallels in this story are pretty crazy.

[url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/5562215/un-aid-workers-raped-60000-people-as-its-claimed-organisation-employs-3300-paedophiles/]Source[/ur l]

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

originally posted by: queenofswords
Changing the current "current", did anyone else find Pelosi's announcement speech yesterday, especially the first two or three minutes, highly strange? She slurred her words worse than usual, so it was a bit hard to follow.

I always find her hard to follow. I hate how she won't finish a thought or a sentence. It's like she looses her train of thought or can't find the words and just moves on. Its frustrating and scary.

It's dementia. She is no longer fully able to compensate for her cognitive deficiencies.

My mother did the same thing. It's a defense mechanism dementia patients use while they're still able to try to control other people's perceptions of their illness.

There comes a point when that strategy no longer works. She's there, and has been, for years now.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
More Dark To Light

twitter.com...

#QAnon is the biggest story in the history of journalism.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: onehuman

FWIW, just throwing this in here:

Mike Rothschild's failed attempt to expose Belenoff as a conspiracy theory

He only failed because there's absolutely nothing (yet?) to corroborate its legitimacy.

If there was any truth to the matter, then you'd think SOMETHING could prove it, but nope, nothing that satisfies me.

I'm with Mike on this one.

So far I see no reason to disagree with your assessment.

This smells fishy and seems like a setup for some reason.

I do know some one on ATS has said that already on one of the threads in the last couple of days. So, I am parroting their comment probably yours my apology to whomever for forgetting. Yet, this does seem way off base to me too. I vote it is a hoax in all likelihood until we have more real info that we are now cut off from anyway.

We need more than what we have because we are not going to be able to properly extrapolate/interpolate that type of information. Nothing like it was missing raw data being measured that had a straight line thru all the points. This simply is not enough to come to a confident summation.

edit on 16-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Q already told us what the result will be.

53-47

Q#3533

Also....

qmap.pub...

edit on 16-1-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You got that right.

LOL. Derpa dog. Can only imagine 5-10 yrs from now.

Time to make it rain...

edit on 16-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No doubt She is Praying, Hoping, Begging, for 'YOU ARE FIRED', phrase to be heard as an impeachment result.

Desperation still flying around eh ??

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Impeachment video mashup.

Impeaching President Trump has been at the heart of the Democrats’ agenda since day one. House Democrats chose to ignore the facts every step of the way, and they have fundamentally failed to prove their case. pic.twitter.com/0zOj32NyVK— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) January 16, 2020

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is he the first

NY Times: Dirty cop James Comey is now under investigation by federal prosecutors.

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
BREAKING: Sources Reporting that The Department of Justice has opened a New Investigation into Former Fired FBI Director James Comey for leaking classified information. This is a developing story.— Matt Couch 🎙 (@RealMattCouch) January 17, 2020

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hopefully the paperwork says Alia's : James Corney too !
The Corn is getting harvested lol

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wait till this lot swing into action;

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just a test run,

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I'm confused. Wasn't prosecution recommended by the oig against James Comey several months ago, but the doj declined to prosecute or investigate?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Both Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Nancy Pelosi have President Trump to thank for still being somewhat functional on their jobs at this point.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join