It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
WOW ready for this one
VIRGINIA

The Governor is declaring a “State of Emergency” in Virginia over public refusal to comply with new anti-gun laws and confiscation.
Oh and look > HEAT is hiring crisis actors in Virginia. (vid related)
FF in the works.
DS must know they’ll need a distraction soon as the Senate trial gets in gear.

Especially if they can potentially use that distraction as a tool to spark a Civil War.

Just think about this…
Where is DC located?
What is all around DC?
Where are many Federal bureaus and agencies located?
Where is Dulles?
Where is the Pentagon?
What happens if Virginia goes into full martial law over this gun crisis?

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've flown in one of those Microlights but it had NO body... just a thin piece of cloth supporting my posterior and 2000 feet drop. When an escarpment thermal throws you up 500ft in a couple of seconds it's a rush for a non-pilot.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

They're just now opening Comey's investigation? Actually that's kind of disheartening when you're waiting months for him to be put in cuffs.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This does not sound right or good

twitter.com...

US Strategic Command
@US_Stratcom
Due to severe weather conditions,
@US_Stratcom

is CLOSED for JAN 17. USSTRATCOM mission essential personnel report as scheduled. #StaySafe

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There is nothing on this earth that would get me in one of those. I've been in two military helo crashes and vowed to never fly in any helo contraption ever again!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just a reminder to those who can... please maintain archives. If today IS The Great Awakening then we may not have access for long.

I'm having a hard time still archiving Thread 22, despite increasing my broadband to over 150MBs download and 30MBs upload. Pictures are not loading properly on pages, links are taking longer to save locally... this either because there are too many people archiving (unlikely) or because our access is being slowed down.
edit on 17-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just a reminder to those who can... please maintain archives. If today IS The Great Awakening then we may not have access for long.

I'm having a hard time still archiving Thread 22, despite increasing my broadband to over 150MBs download and 30MBs upload. Pictures are not loading properly on pages, links are taking longer to save locally... this either because there are too many people archiving (unlikely) or because our access is being slowed down.

Know what you mean
I am hitting my 3.1 Gb per day limit lol
every second day have to cut back or will run out before the end off the month

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just a late night thought... 06:20 am here... could the Dems raise "Who is Q?" in the Senate impeachment trial?

Also, should I be right to expect that there will be no more Q posts until after the trial - to avoid negative optics?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well you fly high with us EMN!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
They are really piling it on Eye -On

Eminem releases video about Las Vegas Shooter

Anons, this could be big. Deep State scum Eminem released a video called "Darkness" about an hour ago. It's told from the perspective of perspective of Stephen Paddock, the Las Vegas shooter.

www.youtube.com...

It ends with a version of America shaped out of TVs showing gun violence.

This comes at the same time the battle for the Second Amendment and disarming the population is coming to a head in Virginia where local film companies were caught hiring crisis actors.

Anons, I believe they're planning a massive False Flag to attempt to grab the guns and Eminem just released the theme song.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Eminem is mentioned in Q1056 which came up in one of my lists of POTUS tweet decodes yesterday!

Future proves past!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Come on!!

Did you or anyone who starred this post do any level of background check into this claim? Even so far as reading the comments?

From your source;

MORRIGANISMYHOMEGIRL WROTE ON 26 JUNE, 2019 - 03:30
This image is upside down, deliberately, from the looks of the HUGE stretch they are making, and failing at. This is a Horned God/Goddess plaque made my American artist, Maxine Miller. Which is in NO way satanic, and can be found here: www.maxinemillerstudios.com...

Someone was clearly having a laugh. And so is Maxine. LOL

The plaque was designed by American artist Maxine Miller and is made and distributed in the UK by Nemesis Now. It is called 'Pentagram' and represents the duality of the God and Goddess and the five elements, it is not satanic.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW ready for this one
VIRGINIA

The Governor is declaring a “State of Emergency” in Virginia over public refusal to comply with new anti-gun laws and confiscation.
Oh and look > HEAT is hiring crisis actors in Virginia. (vid related)
FF in the works.
DS must know they’ll need a distraction soon as the Senate trial gets in gear.

Especially if they can potentially use that distraction as a tool to spark a Civil War.

Just think about this…
Where is DC located?
What is all around DC?
Where are many Federal bureaus and agencies located?
Where is Dulles?
Where is the Pentagon?
What happens if Virginia goes into full martial law over this gun crisis?

youtu.be...

What else in around that area?

Military?

Yes, Military.

A certain Governor may get his wings clipped.

Governor declares martial law at the State level.

DJT declares martial Law at the Federal level and arrests the Governor, everything goes back to normal.

P

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Eminem is mentioned in Q1056 which came up in one of my lists of POTUS tweet decodes yesterday!

Future proves past!

Eminem lost his best friend to senseless gun violence so I'd imagine he feels some type of way. Also his Uncle to suicide and hes been down that route before. Although I disagree with his stance on guns; it does not surprise me one bit. I don't see the reason in dragging every celebrity outspoken against Trump through the weeds just because they disagree with things. I've seen a lot of Trump supporters sit in these threads doing exactly what they chastise the liberals for doing. Unbeknownst to them hypocrisy goes both ways. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Future proves past!

Q1056 link is 404

here pic

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Had to post this for the Keks!

Good to see some good ol' British humour coming into the peach mint trial, thanks to Benny Hill:

clip

For those unfamiliar with Benny Hill, here is the original (warning: 70s slapstick sexism comedy):

Seems very appropriate for Nancy's crew!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think it was yesterday? I dunno know I havent been on my normal usual flow this last week, but I had posted the Va. Governors recent address about the gun rights grab protest or march whatever on Monday.

Someone actually sent me a diagram of the layout and how they planed it out. I so wish I had saved it, but I got distracted. Maybe one of you can find it. I just remember that my very first thought was that it looked exaclt like a "Kill Box" set up. There is only one entrance in and out and they are expecting thousands for this.

Iv'e seen pics form some of their smaller meetings and many that showed up to those were open carry armed, some with multiple weapons. I just really had a sinking feeling when I saw the lay out. All you need is a couple Soros minions to start the pushing and shoving and it can escalate all to quickly. You wont even be able to get out of the way, because you are basically boxed in with a small space to get out becoming quickly bottle necked.

We know the Dems need a huge bad thing distraction right now and that looks like the perfect set up. Not to mention it is set for the night before the Impeachment mess kicks off. Not to mention its Virginia. National Guard already on site and prepared? If push comes to shove are they going to kill their fellow man?

Or is this the kick off show?
Im going to see if I can track that picture down again. You really have to see it.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, I haven't dragged anyone through the weeds... merely pointed out that someone appearing in the news today was linked via a POTUS tweet to a Q post yesterday.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think that when Q breaks from posting, the longer it takes the better the info will be. It's like composing a post, the longer it takes, the better the content.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CanadianMason
ICE, FBI reviewing evidence of alleged crimes committed by Ilhan Omar

The Blaze reported that ICE’s involvement in the investigation pertains to “questions about [Rep. Omar’s 2009 marriage],” which allegedly includes “eight instances of perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, up to eight years of state and federal tax fraud, two years of federal student loan fraud, and even bigamy.”

The Department of Education inspector general is reportedly looking into whether Omar’s 2009 marriage to a British citizen was “an attempt to facilitate federal student loan fraud, or other fraud involving higher education.”

It would certainly be fun if a sitting Congresswoman was stripped of her citizenship and deported from the United States.

I hate to enjoy such matters.

This would seem to be the karma she deserves.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join