It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

This is her perhaps at her most reptilian

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

He editorialized now and then. News today is a completely different animal.

Cronkite did expect people to think for themselves. News today wants to control everything you think.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Attack not just defend interesting on the move

Major Belgian cyberattack eliminates Islamic State’s presence on the internet

A cyberattack eliminated the presence of the terrorist group Islamic State on the Internet by deactivating 26,000 accounts on social networks, websites and communication channels, according to the Belgian police.

The attack lasted from last Thursday to Sunday and was launched on the servers of Amaq, a propaganda agency linked to the terrorist group, under Belgian leadership, in collaboration with Europol, and the support from Eurojust.

The attack eliminated the group’s presence from the internet, according to Eric Van Der Sypt, of the Belgian Federal prosecutor’s office. “We will see how long it takes them to get back,” he added on Monday at a press conference in The Hague, reports BX1.

During the cyberattack, a total of 26,000 accounts on social networks, websites and communication channels have been deactivated. However, the numbers are not definitive yet, as investigations are still ongoing, according to Patrick Willockx of the Federal Police, reports VRT NWS. Both public and private companies were dismantled, with the cooperation of judicial authorities and police of the EU member states and Europol.

www.brusselstimes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Since some of you like playing with your numbers, this may interest you.

Did you know the full moon in December is on 12/12 at 12:12 am?

That would be 12/12/2019 at 00:12 am.

12:12:2019 :12

3 : 3 : 3 : 3

4 x 3 = 12

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Interesting Message from Hillary (starting at 7:44):

"For more than a generation in America,
it wasn't the news until Walter Cronkit told us it was the news
every night at 6 o' clock we welcomed you into our living rooms
and listened as you explained the complex events of the day....
... telling us in simple, yet riveting prose what was happening
you become a trusted member of my family, and families across America.
For decades you told us the way it is..."

Q3599 Q's Message to Traitor James Comey?
17 Nov 2019 - 1:13:56 AM
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes. Guess that thread I came across back in July is turning out to be true.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Looks like Imam of Peace is the real deal

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Still think electric car are good
DEBUNKER: Bolivia’s Lithium Isn’t The New Oil – by Keith Johnson and James Palmer (Foreign Policy – November 13, 2019)

You have to pay for futher article: republicofmining.com...< br />
The United Fruit Company - Taking over the world one country at a time

www.worldatlas.com...

Why Chile is leading South America in lithium production

Bolivia has the largest cache of one of the world's most important metals.

An estimated 9 million tons of lithium sits untapped in the South American country

money.cnn.com...

Got to have that lithium

What's the carbon footprint of making a Tesla battery?

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Watched scramble from Pensacola beach area

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
WOW gonna have to keep a eye on this one

Bloomberg employee's growing a spine?

Bloomberg union demands bosses remove ban on investigating 2020 Dems: 'Silencing journalists'

www.foxbusiness.com...

"We are extremely alarmed by management's decision," the union wrote.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
That a new one for me
ADAM SCHIFF SEX VIDEO?

>He was very irate and seemed obsessed. He asked us to locate prominent experts that could debunk challenged videos as deepfakes and experts on video metadata. He was obsessed and demanded that we have reports and names with interviews set up almost instantly. He said, ‘You find an expert.’ Run every check you can on him-find everything- I want to know every skeleton they have.

[AS] on suicide watch

>juliereichwein.info...

Looking more & more likely that there is a sex tape featuring Schiff and, probably, a black male prostitute at Ed Buck's place.

Schiff better hope that it isn't one of the three who died, cause nobody is going to buy that "deep fake" BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone know anything about this? Supposedly something is going to come up tomorrow.

twitter

Somebody made those allegations in a court case yesterday. That Ilhan Omar is on Qatar's payroll, and has been feeding them intelligence.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
DEVELOPING: Airspace violation reported in Washington, DC, and fighter jets have been scrambled, law enforcement officials tells
@NBCNews. White House on lockdown.

Pretty messed up comments in that tweet. People seem mad it was nothing. Guess they wished it targeted Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I understand that it can't be a one-man operation, and it would be naive not to think that there are multiple assets that want to control the narrative to be biased everything that ain't controlled by them..

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Elon Musk is also a fraud and his Tesla organization acts like a ponzi scheme. I follow this company very closely and can tell you there is a lot that's not right with the way they are conducting business.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That a new one for me
ADAM SCHIFF SEX VIDEO?

>He was very irate and seemed obsessed. He asked us to locate prominent experts that could debunk challenged videos as deepfakes and experts on video metadata. He was obsessed and demanded that we have reports and names with interviews set up almost instantly. He said, ‘You find an expert.’ Run every check you can on him-find everything- I want to know every skeleton they have.

[AS] on suicide watch

>juliereichwein.info...

Just a matter of time. Wouldn't be surprised if Ed Buck did an Epstein and had everything recorded as a way to blackmail and protect himself. No way Buck goes to jail if he can squeal to save himself.

Schiff is treading in deep water now.

I will just love the squirming as Schiff tries to save himself.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ops my bad! Are we going to need to bring in a therapist? Find a safe space for you? Bring you comfort food? Do we need to call Cranky?!

Yeah, I think I need a blanky and a pacifier ... no need to disturb Cranky

Cheers
edit on 26-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone know anything about this? Supposedly something is going to come up tomorrow.

twitter

Somebody made those allegations in a court case yesterday. That Ilhan Omar is on Qatar's payroll, and has been feeding them intelligence.

Here more on it interesting he not backing down either

VICKY WARD = QATAR [MOCKINGBIRD]?

According to (Imam Of Peace - Tawhidi) = She's connected to Qatari dis-info Ops = Possible Paid-off [Mockingbird]

We know [Vicky Ward] as the "journalist" closely connected to Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein + other 'Shadowy Elites'.

Works for CNN. Writes pieces for Vanity Fair & other pubs. Writes aggressive Hit Pieces directed toward Everything Trump.

Thru twitter, Imam Tawhidi has been calling out Vicky Ward as a paid mouth-piece for Qatar.

Claims (in letter to twitter thru his attorney - pic related)

- Vicky Ward & Qatar Gov Communications Office both seem to be advocated for by the law firm of:

(Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP)
- And: That he has info & witnesses to back up his claims; that there is a potential Bribery/Pay-Off relationship between (Qatar Media Corp) and Vicky Ward.

This situation comes from the apparent complaints/disputes raised to twitter regarding his tweets in ref to these claims.

Is or has; Vicky Ward been paid by Qatari entities to be a [Mockingbird] for them → To divert & deflect attention away from who is really responsible for the [Infiltration] + [Corruption] in our Gov?

TBD
But apparently Imam Tawhidi isn't backing down. As shown by his latest tweets.

Interdasting goings on.
Imam of Peace
@Imamofpeace

The Government of Qatar hired a NY based lawyer to demand that Twitter delete my tweets and suspend me for exposing their dirty deals in Congress and the mainstream media.

The following is my/my lawyer’s response to Twitter, read for yourselves and see how dodgy Qatar operates.

4:35 AM - 26 Nov 2019
Imam of Peace
‏@Imamofpeace

Hey @VickyPJWard, see how you fell in the trap? 👆🏼Why don’t you sue me directly? Why doesn’t @CNN take action and defend their senior journalist? What are you hiding? Why go through @A_AlAthbah @Amb_AlThani @QatarEmbassyUSA and Jassim al-Thani?

Cc: @alanbender1965 @DineshDSouza
4:38 AM - 26 Nov 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

WOW gonna have to keep a eye on this one

Bloomberg employee's growing a spine?

Bloomberg union demands bosses remove ban on investigating 2020 Dems: 'Silencing journalists'

www.foxbusiness.com...

"We are extremely alarmed by management's decision," the union wrote.

If nothing else, this confirms that the legacy media is protecting the Dems. With an official corporate policy, no less.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
WOW interesting
Decarbonization Means DEPOPULATION, Because Humans Are Carbon-Based Organisms

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) and failed presidential candidate Bernie Sanders have together unveiled a new piece of legislation that they claim will help to “decarbonize” America’s public housing stock – which is just code for depopulation.

The “Green New Deal for Public Housing Act,” as they’re calling it, would require $180 billion in taxpayer dollars to “decarbonize the entire public housing stock in the United States of America,” according to AOC and Sanders.

“And in the process of decarbonizing the public housing stock we are going to put hundreds of thousands of people to work in good paying jobs and giving that preference to public housing residents,” AOC further explained during a public unveiling event for the bill.

“The planet is in crisis,” Sanders added, to cheers from a group of public housing residents that was bussed in from New York City to Washington, DC. “The truth is that five out of the last six years have been the warmest on record,” Sanders further contended, offering no evidence to back this claim.

humansarefree.com...

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join