It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The irony is that he comes off as hiding under his desk for his entire tenure

Yep.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Remember Bill Bradley earlier in the thread?

OCONUS Lures? Here's a pic of Bill Bradley and Bill Taylor with a group of young Ukrainian girls who were part of their Flex exchange program.

The Bradley Herald

The Bradley Herald FLEX alumni newsletter was named after Senator Bill Bradley, who is known as the informal “father” of the FSA/FLEX exchange program. Together with Congressman James Leach, he introduced the legislation to create the FREEDOM Support Act (FSA) Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) program in 1992.

Grooming future OCONUS Lures. Sponsored by the Dept of State. I'm sure Hilldawg played a vital role. Even if you're only half awake, looking at the list of countries involved in the 'Exchange' program should send off red flags or at least make you wonder.
Q has used 'Exchange' in a number of drops.

Former senator Bill Bradley:

- Rhodes Scholar
- DNC Presidential Candidate
- Hakluyt (Advisor) [British strategic intelligence and advisory firm]
- National Democratic Institute (all about regime change in foreign countries)
- Open Russia Foundation
- Allen & Co.
- McKinsey & Co.
- Oxford Analytica
- Issue One (Soros)
- Accumen Fund (Clinton)
[CargoMetrics - CEO Scott G. Borgerson]

Older post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Clearnet down down again

Tor up
but slow

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You skipped the only thing Bill Bradley did that wasn't swamp. Play forward for the NY Knicks in the 60's and 70's.

With those credentials it seems odd his run at President was a failure.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

You skipped the only thing Bill Bradley did that wasn't swamp. Play forward for the NY Knicks in the 60's and 70's.

With those credentials it seems odd his run at President was a failure.

Bradley was good but didn't have the ongoing game like the bigger names (Jordan, Johnson, Rodman etc). He didnt stay in the limelight.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Who controls the media? [6]

Who controls [6]?

The Rothschild

Vanguard Group. Along with BlackRock & State Street.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A bit more on Symptoms.

Let's take a looQ.

(for this post, Earth is a living expression, no different then you or I).

Very often in this thread folks have noticed a direct correlation of a rise in the Schumann resonance and either thread posting patterns or Q drops - on occasion News Unlocks Map as well. Astute.

So what is going on? The Earth's vibrational note is like its signature - we all have our own uniQue signature as well which references Earth's. 7.83hz ( basics)has been the norm for most born here on earth.

Consider that earth is a piano and all music is played off a foundation of Middle C. So we are all used to playing and singing our songs from Middle C (C4). That is 3rd Density as we know it or knew it.

Earth has supported "life" as we know it within that baseline, but Earth has decided its life in that frequency range is no longer necessary and has changed its Middle C from C4 to C6 - a change in baseline eQuating to an entirely new experience, one beyond the need for the Swamp.

The highest I've seen is 100Hz - this is with known graph manipulations. Consider that,,, 7.83 - 100! Where will it end up?

So what does this mean? Well for one the average body was constructed in a C4 range, as was most of our perception systems, which is a very slow vibratory rate - a rate in and of itself that is painful to anything operating at a higher vibrational rate as a baseline, which many of you might be right now.

So think about one who sings all songs in the Baritone range who is then asked one day to sing in the Soprano range. Ouch. That is what his happening here - why most are here in fact, to experience just that kind of change.

No, one cannot just jump from C4 to C6 overnight, as it would result it personal and/or collective chaos.

To protect us, Earth is altering its vibrational rate gradually. This leads to physical symptoms as we try to adjust to the change. Headaches, confusion, sudden fatigue, strange pains that vanish quickly, dietary changes and more.

On the more "emotional side" the changes might included... Distancing from friends or family. Feeling like most traditional things in one's life are played out. Less interest in many things that once gave one pleasure. Disdain for hate, conflict and even fear. A feeling of "I can't do this anymore..."

Some will feel New Perceptions, seeing the world differently. Many will have a feeling the past is not relevant and the future is not there, with energy placed in either location causing anxiety.

Q folks must work within this process. This is why the focus on a "time" that starts with DJT's entry into the Presidential Race and not everything. The non7.83 rate is the NOW, only with the strict confines of the C4 does the notions of "past and future" exists as separate items or thoughts.

The very powerful thing about Q and the experience is folks are forced to be in the present moment, as it is happening only now. I would contend this creates the frustration, as we are so conditioned to only accept things in terms of History or Future as reference points (fake history), and we fail to see things evolve in the moment enough to really understand what that actually looks like.

Symptoms will continue. Be super patient.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I thought about how difficult it would be to decouple the public from infrastructure media / tech, keeping the flight from MySpace to Facebook in mind. Also, how hard could it be to root Android devices to operate independently of GOOG?

Surely we could adopt new platforms of social media, but the backbreaker for Big Tech would be more secure private cell phones, without all the data going toward marketing, and doing surveillance only AFTER a warrant is obtained. I mean, do we really have to let companies listen in to conversations just to make a phone call, email or text??? No, this is where our government should protect us, that's why it exists.
edit on 25-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't think this Domino as finish falling

As NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere awaits sentencing in January for his convictions on sex trafficking, forced labor, and racketeering charges, insiders from Raniere’s inner circle are coming forward to tell the full story of the global child-trafficking operation based in Albany, New York. The deaths or disappearances of four women close to Raniere raise questions, and family members of the women are demanding answers.

Former members and employees of the NXIVM cult told National File that NXIVM was centrally involved in human smuggling from Central America and Mexico, that it practiced Luciferian Satanism, and that it communicated to the Clintons and other top politicians through emissaries employed by the cult. New York senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s lobbyist father was an employee and her stepmother, who also happens to be her first cousin, was an active member. The Dalai Lama was paid to give the cult credibility.

nationalfile.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
🤣🤡

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Anyone see this yet?

BREAKING: It is being reported that Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government (Qatar),

Received funding from the foreign government,

And passed sensitive and confidential information through intermediates to Iran.

Oh my God.

link to twatter

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

China vs SoKo and Japan + Pacific neighbors would be a stalemate even w/o USA. Sleep tight.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I kind of do the opposite and hold my hands still, only moving them very occasionally to make a point...usually a dot in the air with my pen, high over their heads. Disapproval sign is the palm of the hand.

Sometimes when I want to employ a weapon of mass destruction, I use the finger point. Shrugs are good too, if you are asking rhetorical questions.
edit on 25-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was reading this article about the Misselbeck Dam in California being in great danger of collapsing.

www.redding.com...

And I started thinking about "Watch the Water".

Some time back, I was looking at this paper about the San Joaquin Valley sinking, and what a dangerous situation California is in due to water shortages. And how this could effect a food shortage.

www.ppic.org...

Could this be related to the message of "Watch the Water"?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes. Guess that thread I came across back in July is turning out to be true.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
New MSM lip sync

twitter.com...
edit on 25-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: I thought it was a new one, but it's not

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is like a bad joke....

twitter.com/Incarcerated_ET/status/1198990090757914625
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

replying to myself (since there is no one else to reply to)

confirmation from technofog

We can confirm:

The @carterwpage email to Kevin Clinesmith was sent on April 6, 2017 at 7:43:51 AM EDT.

[For reference - the 3rd FISA renewal was signed in April 2017]

cc @KerriKupecDOJ twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We're expected to take these reporters seriously.

I took Walter Cronkite seriously. He was a legitimate newsman. He presented the news. Period.

Nowadays, everyone on television thinks we want to hear their opinions about the news instead of just the news.

N o p e .

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join