It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW gonna have to keep a eye on this one

Bloomberg employee's growing a spine?

Bloomberg union demands bosses remove ban on investigating 2020 Dems: 'Silencing journalists'

www.foxbusiness.com...

"We are extremely alarmed by management's decision," the union wrote.

Bloomberg Journalists Demand Management Reverse Ban On Investigating Boss, Democratic Rivals

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

None of these people think their steps through. It's like they think no one will check up on all the little details that give them away.

Like using the same exact lawfirm showing the direct ties between Ward and Qatar Ward and Qatar are disputing.

They really make this too easy to expose.

Omar doesn't seem smart enough to cover her tracks either. If the allegations about her are true, the Democrats have a HUGE gaping wound.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This pattern imagery symbolism seems to repeat alot in the news.

LHC at CERN, Chaos symbol, Stargate portal, summoning demons from spirit realms??
The octagon and the star octagram are religious symbols for rebirth and resurrection.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
WOW just love watching the Domino fall 2 more gone

www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Imam of Peace
‏Verified account @Imamofpeace

Important: Hear it from me. I am involved in the Ilhan-Qatar case.
twitter.com...

38 min video.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Surely the time of the full moon is dependent on where in the world you are viewing it from?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Riveting stuff from Bloomberg - clip

I'm lost as to how he "took on DJT" let alone won stricter gun laws across states not name City of NY? Huh?

DJT is "carrying water for Big Tobacco?" Huh?

Blooms helped close coal plants? huh?

This has to be the result of "focus group" polarity points.

I say this again. DJT gets to run on what he has done DESPITE the resistance, ALL dems must run on the opposite, as it is a polarity reQuirement. So great, Dems running a Billionaire VS. Communists seeking to bankrupt all billionaires for the Medical Association trillion dollar slush fund.

Edit. I see he did it with Quid Pro Quo, or is it Extortion, or maybe Bribery, probably Payola but not in a will of the people political fashion.

Bloomberg Bought Virginia Legislators Introduce Confiscatory Gun Ban
edit on 26-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This guy is even more unlikeable than Trump, imo. But I happen to like Trump. But I had no opinion of him prior to him becoming the president.

Anyone mention that Trump signed a federal statute that makes animal cruelty a federal offense? I am involved in animal rescue and that is a big deal and should have been in place a long time ago.

I am sure most rescuers wont give Trump any positive press for it though.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lol yes you do have a point, derp on my end! Im tired obviously

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

This guy is even more unlikeable than Trump, imo. But I happen to like Trump. But I had no opinion of him prior to him becoming the president.

Anyone mention that Trump signed a federal statute that makes animal cruelty a federal offense? I am involved in animal rescue and that is a big deal and should have been in place a long time ago.

Could have used that 20 years ago. I used to do horse rescue in a predominantly rural area. Our biggest case polarized the town and took three years to win. We weren't allowed to show the public before/after photos of the five horses until it was all over.

Once we were able to put those up on our website the public went silent where before they'd done nothing but defame us.

Thank you AGAIN, President Trump. 👍

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Boomish news from UKTruth..... New Thread regarding State Dept data released via FOIA
Details Biden Ukraine stinkiness.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes indeed, we have known since at least the 90s that there is a direct link from animal abuse to serial killers and animal advocates have been saying this should be a federal offense for a long time.

Now the FBI can actually investigate animal abuse. Not that I trust the FBI all that much these days.

Do you know how many "rescuer" friends I have lost just because I didn't hate Trump? I wonder how they will spin this news to make it sound insignificant or not give Trump any credit. I suppose Obama will get the credit. smh

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Could have used that 20 years ago. I used to do horse rescue in a predominantly rural area. Our biggest case polarized the town and took three years to win. We weren't allowed to show the public before/after photos of the five horses until it was all over.

Once we were able to put those up on our website the public went silent where before they'd done nothing but defame us.

Yet another example of reading beyond the headlines. It was an amendatory act, not a completely new statute; and all it did was ban the creation and video distribution of videos depicting the intentional crushing of animals, I think it just revised the definition of "crushing".

So this "crushing" is still a State law problem; the Federal basis for this law is the creation and distribution in interstate commerce of videos of it.

It would have had zero effect on your horses situation.

And now I wish I didn't know this kind of thing existed.
edit on 26-11-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Cnet 'journalist' in the video from Q3636 referenced the "Alliance for Securing Democracy" as one of his 'data' sources to debunk Q & us Bots.

Check out the German Marshall Fund Advisory Council:

MIKE CHERTOFF - former Secretary of Homeland Security under Bush 43.
DAVID KRAMER - w/ McCain Institute
BILL KRISTOL
JOHN PODESTA
MICHAEL MORELL - former clown dir under Obama

JAKE SULLIVAN - deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. He was the senior policy advisor on Secretary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Mike Rogers - (Not ADM Rogers) formerly oversaw the 17 intelligence agencies’ $70 billion budget.

Nicole Wong - chief technology officer in the Obama administration.

Guy Snodgrass > German Marshall Fund.

German Marshall Fund [PDF]

The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) strengthens transatlantic cooperation on regional, national, and global challenges and opportunities in the spirit of the Marshall Plan.

Marshall PLAN

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Shouldn't you be thanking those that wrote and sponsored the bill?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Yet another example of reading beyond the headlines. It was an amendatory act, not a completely new statute; and all it did was ban the creation and video distribution of videos depicting the intentional crushing of animals, I think it just revised the definition of "crushing".

So this "crushing" is still a State law problem; the Federal basis for this law is the creation and distribution in interstate commerce of videos of it.

It would have had zero effect on your horses situation.

And now I wish I didn't know this kind of thing existed.

I doubt you know anything beyond the headline. The big take away from the bill was that animal cruelty and torture are NOW A FEDERAL CRIME.

Not just a state by state issue.

You need to read up on the statute and then try again.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Will you give any positive words to those that wrote and sponsored the bill?

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Shouldn't you be thanking those that wrote and sponsored the bill?

They all thanked Trump too.

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join