It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TicTac UFO Pilot Cmdr. David Fravor New Interview on JRE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Thanks for the links. Awesomely interesting.

I love it. Listening to the pilot describing what he saw and experienced, gives me chills. Imagine seeing that.

Damn.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this is probably one of the aircraft they are reverse engineering; as someone whos seen UFOs up close and personal I know for a fact there are other civilizations whether they are older hidden civilizations from previous time period of intergalactic explorers to me is a still a mystery

I know for a fact we are getting visit and these aircraft can do things that no other aircraft I've ever seen can do and they move outside of the atmosphere at will with no problems

and they can sense when you notice them and they react to it

those of you who don't want to believe because you purposely skeptical are just ignorant

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
So if these are craft and ET wants to hide should we assume ET is "bad" at stealth?

If these are ET craft, then they're deploying atmospheric ships to play 'hide and seek' and taunt our forces?

What about things like 'sonic boom' which does not seem to be present. This tells me that it's possible these were projections or some kind of radar-reflective (on purpose) hologram-like thing, which is moving like the pilots witnessed for a purpose.

Purposeful 'hide and seek' tells me that this is an Earth-engineered item, and it's testing responses of pilots.

Being sent out to 'find' and report on these in unarmed craft tells me that somehow the flight controllers knew these things were not a threat.

If there's a list of possible causes, I'd suggest that 'ET' piloted craft is at the bottom of a long list of possible explanations.

They don't seem to play hide and seek. They seem to not really give a # about us provided we don't get too close. It's like if a human is in the woods and sees a bear in the distance. You'd obviously have your gun ready but you'd most likely continue about your way if the bear kept on his way. Once it gets close, though, the whole game changes and you'll either shoot it or try to run if there's a good amount of distance to enable an escape.

The mass coming up through the water story on the podcast was very interesting.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2202699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0702699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I’m curious if there’s other vid analysis from other countries, say Russia? It would be interesting to hear their analytical thoughts on the vid. I seem to remember an issue brought up about the speed in which it exits stage left, because the zoom changes at about the same time and system may have been trying to reacquire lock on target? Been awhile since I last visited the case.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Rogan is looking rough.

Joe is 52. You’d beg to look as good as him at that age.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.mdpi.com...

Several Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) encountered by military, commercial, and civilian aircraft have been reported to be structured craft that exhibit ‘impossible’ flight characteristics. We consider a handful of well-documented encounters, including the 2004 encounters with the Nimitz Carrier Group off the coast of California, and estimate lower bounds on the accelerations exhibited by the craft during the observed maneuvers. Estimated accelerations range from almost 100g to 1000s of gs with no observed air disturbance, no sonic booms, and no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with even the minimal estimated energies.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The object observed obviously has air superiority and built for war, spying/observing. The pilot said they couldn't get info on it, such as air speed, size etc suggesting it had jamming capabilities that means this thing is built for bad things. Our radar just hits a void black hole and returns nothing. What's even more alarming is that the craft possibly was also running with a submerged craft like a submarine. As they saw a cross shaped area with ocean waves breaking off it. They said these things are observed flying around longer than anything they have. Fighter jets typically last 1 hr max, not like hours and hours and hours. So these unknown craft not only defy gravity they have a superior long lasting fuel energy. Not to mention the medium they fly in has no bearing, water/air/vacuum of space etc. The pilot said, that he had private meetings with high up officials in the government. Yeah, I would imagine so cause if this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is. Somebody has some new toys. We can only pray they have no intentions on wiping us out or the world for that matter.
edit on 6-10-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

I find it unbelievable that people can just dismiss this. Unreal.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

How do you feel about questioning it?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Thanks for the links. Awesomely interesting.

I love it. Listening to the pilot describing what he saw and experienced, gives me chills. Imagine seeing that.

Damn.

I agree. Fravor is a pretty no nonsense guy. He saw what he saw along with 3 other crew members in the air. They witnessed the tic tac for 15 minutes. That's more than enough time to make on-going assessments and come to conclusions. It wasn't like this was a brief encounter. He had very specific interaction with the tic tac as well. Fravor served for 24 years. He had the tic tac encounter 2 years before he retired from service meaning at the time of the encounter he was a 22 year veteran fighter pilot. Not a new kid on the block. A seasoned fighter pilot with multiple combat deployment missions already under his belt. He's as credible a witness as they come.

While I'm not a fan of Corbell it was good he referenced that these objects have been reported for the past 60 years. The idea the deniers like to present is the tic tac is most likely an advanced research project based in secrecy and the pilots were simply unaware. It takes the US government a long time to design, test, and deploy systems but it doesn't take 60 years of testing. And if these were "tests" then it means we've been conducting the exact same tests over and over and over and over and over in the exact same manner over and over and over for 60+ years? So we're just going to continue to test to infinity? That's ridiculous to even consider as a possibility.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: toysforadults

How do you feel about questioning it?

Let's hear your questions then. Waiting.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

That's ridiculous to even consider as a possibility.

From a logical standpoint...it shouldnt be considered. When you sum up all the info, it's a laughable concept, and mostly born out of fear. Some people on here want it to be something mundane, or something ours...so bad. Some of the careers are depending on it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Please do tell..what do you question ?

His credibility ? his eyesight (he does wear glasses) ?

Lets hear the scientific skepticism.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I haven't listened to the interview as yet so no specific questions.

In lieu of that, please refer to my second post in this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

It probably the usual.."it's unidentified, doesnt mean aliens"...and just leave it at that. Sleep soundly at night knowing...it's just unidentified. That''s all.

They call it healthy skepticism.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I might have to give it a listen.

You might wanna do that. I wonder if it will make a difference to you ? or is your mind already set in stone.
edit on 7-10-2019 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I wonder if it will a difference to you ?

Me too.

Did it make a difference to you?

edit on 10/7/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Has anyone listened to the part of his story where he is talking about the "floating cubes surrounded by force fields"!?

Incredible! He talks about multiple sightings and near collisions with Navy aircraft! And a "V formation" of other objects that were surrounding the object in the Gimble viode.

Any thoughts what these things could be? Drones? Satellites? This is blowing my mind!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

you know how it is with us nutters...any confirmation bias we can take. We're all to happy about it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join