It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript released - WH - No quid pro quo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Can we stop releasing diplomatic cables like it's no big deal?

Those things are supposed to be valuable, because they throw innocent people in prison over them.

I'm a little upset, that they unclassify them at the drop of a hat, in the first place.
Agree with me or not, but the Leftist and Democrat hate is literally obstructing our ability to work and negotiate.

This is why we say that leftist are delusional, they somehow believe that the US is invincible to anything and that they can spend time being lazy and causing problems without consequence.

Their hatred is now literally threatening our geo politics, what leader would want to talk to us knowing full well their transcripts may be released because Democrats and Leftist REEEEEEE at everything?

We need to act and push consequences NOW on progressives and leftist, cut the BS, respond in force and in kind, NO MORE GAMES.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Bone75
Trump thinks he's slick. He reminded the guy 3 times in one paragraph about how much the US does for them, you know... wink wink. But because he didn't come right out and say "do this or we'll stop being good to you", he gets a pass. You guys think he wears a freaking halo and that scares me.

I hate to pop your cherry, but that's the way "diplomacy" has been done for 1000 yrs, if not longer.

Last time I checked diplomacy has never involved using the office of the presidency to coerce a foreign government to investigate a political rival and hand that info over to his personal attorney. Obtaining anything of value from a foreign government for the purposes of a campaign is illegal.

Why are you defending someone who is attempting to put themselves above the law? Why are you defending a president who has lied about this incident multiple times over the last few days? What do you trust a president who lies on a daily basis? On what foundation have you built your trust for this president?

Ummm...why do you continue to lie...does it give you a thrill up your leg...?

Where's the coercion...I'm sure you can point to it on the doll...

None of this is for the purpose of a campaign either...it's the chief law enforcement officer of one country having a conversation with his counterpart in another country about possible crimes and corruption...nothing more...

YouSir

Are you truly this naive?

Explain to me how asking Zelensky to work with Rudy on the Biden investigation has anything to do with our Country? Rudy is the “personal” attorney for Trump. That means he attends to the personal matters for Trump. The White House counsel attends to the presidents legal matters.

By all means, explain under what circumstances Trumps personal attorney should be involved in ”chief law enforcement officer of one country having a conversation with his counterpart in another country about possible crimes and corruption.”. Please explain what legitimate reason Rudy has to be involved in that conversation?

Either you are incredibly naive or you are purposely being obtuse to protect the interests of a man who could give two #s about you. So which is it?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Trump thinks he's slick. He reminded the guy 3 times in one paragraph about how much the US does for them, you know... wink wink. But because he didn't come right out and say "do this or we'll stop being good to you", he gets a pass. You guys think he wears a freaking halo and that scares me.

Translation: I hate that the Democrats are always wrong and make me look like an idiot on ATS everyday. It also really upsets me that people support someone other than the presidential candidate(s) I supported.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Biden goes down, looks like Pelosi fears the entire house of corrupt cards will soon follow?

Perhaps this explains this obvious "Hail Mary" desperation play...

Where's John Kerry?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Where's John Kerry?

just search for the Iranian ambassador.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ha! Stupid Democrats! Not only does this completely exonerate Trump, it also proves Hillary did a Benghazi and Obama is a transgendered muslim wallsticker.

Checkmate Libs!

link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

He's trying to save you from further embarrassing yourself, but it's a doomed effort because you'd have to have a sense of shame first.

Obviously you don't.

+2 more 
link   

By all means, explain under what circumstances Trumps personal attorney should be involved in ”chief law enforcement officer of one country having a conversation with his counterpart in another country about possible crimes and corruption.”. Please explain what legitimate reason Rudy has to be involved in that conversation?

Maybe because Guilliani has relevant information which would be of use to the Ukrainian President? That is what Trump said in the transcript.

Hint: some of us read it. That was the first thing I did when I heard it had been released.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Maybe because Guilliani has relevant information which would be of use to the Ukrainian President? That is what Trump said in the transcript.

Hint: some of us read it. That was the first thing I did when I heard it had been released.

TheRedneck

It sounds like you are sure its completely legal for the president to involve his personal attorney in matters of state......

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Where's John Kerry?

Probably in a back room somewhere curled up in a fetal position whimpering "Hillary, save us!"

He's as dirty as they come.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Pelosi and Schiff caught in lies yesterday.

Less than 24 hours and both caught in more lies.

Today, Schiif can hardly even talk. Voice has changed, demeanor changed.

Sad.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Agreed, presidential level diplomacy should not be so easily released.

Wonder how Merkel feels?

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Ha! Stupid Democrats! Not only does this completely exonerate Trump, it also proves Hillary did a Benghazi and Obama is a transgendered muslim wallsticker.

Checkmate Libs!

That was a sentence I never thought I'd read, but I'm glad I did.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It sounds like you are sure its completely legal for the president to involve his personal attorney in matters of state......

It is perfectly legal for the President to allow any US citizen to talk to a foreign dignitary to discuss matters of interest to said foreign dignitary.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Bone75

Translation: I hate that the Democrats are always wrong and make me look like an idiot on ATS everyday. It also really upsets me that people support someone other than the presidential candidate(s) I supported.

You obviously aren't very familiar with my posting, so I'll let your ridiculous assumptions fly this time. In the future you should stick to the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Rudy in his segment with Ingrahm said:
Do you think I've released all my info on Biden? Do you think I'm stupid and I can't prove these allegations?

I'm pretty sure Rudy has the goods necessary to close the case. He even went on about China and the 1.5 B to Hunter's Hedge Fund.

Ukaraine is just the tip of the iceberg. Watch.
edit on 25-9-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So this whole big Dem meltdown was because of this? A friendly conversation? There is truly nothing here!!! Unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I did not misread whicj i think you figured out. I was seeking a more rational explaination of the basis for democrats arguements on this topic from someone closer to that side who was not drawing party lines.

So the president initiated the inquiry. Indeed. Not sure the DOJ would investigate anything at the direction of the president if they could not justify prosecution. Remember how many times Sessions refused to follow up on matter which Trump wanted him to look into? I dont think Barr would touch the investigation if he didnt want to.
edit on 25-9-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I caught that episode. I have never seen Rudy so mad.

Paraphrasing as well as my memory will allow: "I might be just a country lawyer, but I damn sure know how to protect myself and my clients!"

Redneck is watching...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Wayfarer

It is perfectly legal for the President to allow any US citizen to talk to a foreign dignitary to discuss matters of interest to said foreign dignitary.

TheRedneck

According to Biden, 0bama sent him over to withhold the $1 billion unless the investigator was fired, on his behalf. Sounds like the same thing to me. It is up to the President to choose who talks on his behalf. I don't think there are any laws against that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join