It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Finspiracy

Why is it important that you have to keep commenting on this thread if you don't actually want to discuss the topic and just want to express your rejection of it?

Because this is a marketing scam and you have fallen for it ears-deep. I don't want others to fall into the same pit.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I already answered this question about frequency and hertz to Phage.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
There is a tunneled connection between your soul on this matrix and the external self living outside the matrix, clearly it has to be a duplex connection, it is an open channel since you are receiving energy from it and also you know outside there is a higher self that is the real you, how does that mechanism works?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I already answered this question about frequency and hertz to Phage.

No, explain in technical details, I’m asking myself, give specific answers to my questions, point by point. Be technical

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

That is just an excuse for you to justify your complete rejection of this topic. You don't have any basis for rejecting this topic, while I have a basis for suplorting this topic.

What is your basis for deciding that this must be a marketing scam? Or is it that you do not have a basis, but are simply parroting the words of others who say that this is a marketing scam?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Ruiner1978

She does not mention the names of any specific entities or spirits that she would have gotten this information from.

She raised her frequency to the point of contacting Source, Source gave her this information and she's relaying it to you via YouTube.

Actually, it is not that she tried to contact source, but that she reached a point where source revealed this to her.

So the point still remains, can this source be trusted? Is this just another entity?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Once you answer my questions to you, then I will answer your questions to me. Otherwiae, if you are not willing to answer my auestions then it shows how unwilling you are to have a real discussion.

How do you think that you can demand answers from me when you won't do the same with me? You don't take me or this topic seriously anyways, you are just here to make fun of me and this topic. You don't take any of my answers to you seriously either.
edit on 11-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Some time ago i asked you, do you know what burden of proof is? You said that you do. I think you should check it out again anyway.

"When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.[1] This is also stated in Hitchens's razor. Carl Sagan proposed a related criterion, the Sagan standard, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"."

So if i make a thread that the three-eyed demons of flying spaghetti monster are stealing food from my fridge, then i am right, just because i think that i am right. And all who claim that i don't get it, are trolls?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SourceTruth

Good thing I'm neither then.

What's your frequency Kenneth?

Brilliant, I now have coffee in my nasal passages.

Thanks for that Phage...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Once you answer my questions to you, then I will answer your questions to me. Otherwiae, if you are not willing to answer my auestions then it shows how unwilling you are to have a real discussion.

How do you think that you can demand answers from me when you won't do the same with me? You don't take me or this topic seriously anyways, you are just here to make fun of me and this topic. You don't take any of my answers to you seriously either.

So you don’t know, simply you don’t know, shut my mouth, show everyone here how wrong I am

You don’t have answers! But prove me wrong, shame me in front of everyone

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You should still be willing to discuss the topic and hear what the other person has to provide in support of their viewpoint. I do have support for my viewpoint and I have shown some of it on this thread.

The problem is that you already made up your mind about the topic, so if I try to bring forth support for my viewpoint, you will not be willing to have a reasonable discussion about them.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Don't try to deflect attention from the fact that you are not willing to make a serious answer to any of my questions and therefore not willing to have a discussion on this topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

That is ambiguous, so to determine this we have to look at the information received from it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?
How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

Explain

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Don't try to deflect attention from the fact that you are not willing to make a serious answer to any of my questions and therefore not willing to have a discussion on this topic.

No, those are specific questions, extremely clear and direct

Explain, or you don’t know

You wanted people asking questions. well here they are, answer them
edit on 11-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I wanted you to answer my questions, but you are not willing to provide serious answers. Asking and answering questions goes both ways in a discussion, otherwise it is not a true discussion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I wanted you to answer my questions, but you are not willing to provide serious answers. Asking and answering questions goes both ways in a discussion, otherwise it is not a true discussion.

Answer the questions!

You wanted serious questions, here they are

I don’t need to answer your questions because those are lacking, I don’t need simple basic Q/A sessions based on new/old wave concepts

Answer my questions, those require real advanced knowledge about the system

Either you know or you don’t

Say so either way

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You have no excuses for your refusal to answer my questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You are making the claim that this is a scam, so you also should be held to this standard in the claims that you make.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You have no excuses for your refusal to answer my questions.

Of course..... LMFAO

You don’t know

I told you, or whoever was here before, that if I wanted to discuss meaningless details I would go ask Judy herself, I don’t need intermediaries for such simple concepts. I said that multiple times.

You don’t have answers, simple as that

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join