It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is a youtube channel called Quartz Crystal I have been watching for a while now.
This is her channel:
www.youtube.com...

This are her first youtube videos, she covers the basics here:
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

She has posted over 400 videos about the matrix (what this reality really is)
She talks about what this reality really is which is a matrix that we are creating to experience it.

This is what she talks about the matrix itself
- this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
- source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
- source entered into the game as source players
- besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
- soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
- there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
- all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul
- there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
- the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
- the matrix as a whole is scripted to be a certain way
- all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
- scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed
(you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
- religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you

This is what she says about how source player have energy in the matrix:
- souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
- souls use their energy to create the matrix
- when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
- souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
- souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
- when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
- lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms
- emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
- certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
- if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
- frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
- source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
- they can do this once they unlock their script and get to a higher frequency
- source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self

In the matrix, there are source players, soulless ones, and entities. Soulless ones are the people without souls, and source players are the people with souls. Entities are soulless beings that exist in the matrix but not people. So entities would be creatures like reptilians and aliens.

The soulless ones are powered by something called energy. When source players do lower frequency activities such as eating meat and having sex then they lose their energy and it is used to power the soulless ones.
There are eleven frequency levels for source players to be on. Until you stop eating meat you will not be able to rise to level 5 or higher.

What is even more interesting is that she said this matrix we are currently in is actually a secondary matrix that was created from the primary matrix that we are hooked up to, but that both are powered by source energies. She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.

I have been doing all of the things she has said to do. I have been vegan for a year now.

Do you consider yourselves to be source players as well?

Here are some of her videos I linked to earlier:

edit on 9-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Seems legit

It’s not like just anyone can have a YouTube channel and say whatever TF they want.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Seems legit

It’s not like just anyone can have a YouTube channel and say whatever TF they want.

That is not bad after all, is it? I have seen valuable information on youtube and this is an example of it. I have seen quality informations and videos on youtube.
She puts a lot of effort into making her videos. She has over 400 videos 10-20 minutes long where she talks, and she made them in the past three years. She must have done a lot of work to plan out her videos, edit them, and plan what she will say. If someone puts this much work into their videos than they deserve a fair chance.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

My problem with these "views" is that they claim the world is an illusion while presenting a way to get "material gain". If the world is an illusion, than the gain is an illusion. If the world if all in your head then it shouldn't matter if you're on the top or the bottom of it, at the point you realize it's all fake, why should it matter? Time to quit and go do something else.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
She does not tell you that you should manifest material gain for yourself. She said that you should you can if you want to but that you will not feel like you want to once you realize what this reality is really about.
So she does not tell you that.

Saying "at this poing you realize it is all fake" is quite a large jump from your previous line of reasoning. Its as if that was what you were thinking to yourself this whole time.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus

If they are creating their reality, why not just manifest a bundle of cash on the kitchen table??

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It takes source fractal energy to manifest something into their reality. Also their ability to manifest depends on their frequency plane. Only frequency planes 5 to 11 are going to be high enough frequency to manifest. And you have to unlock our script first by getting to plane 5 to manifest anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

It also takes knowledge and understanding of the natural laws that govern the creation, and you have to actually feel deep down what you are trying to manifest.
If I could manifest an apple tree, I'm not sure if I would be brave enough to eat the fruit of it.. might be poisonous for all I know...
But, keep in mind I really believe it is possible to do this under the right circumstances.. wise? Probably not. Necessary? Heck no! But still, possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Manifesting involves intent for what you want to manifest. Although manifesting does take energy from you to manifest like Quartz Crystal says. And it depends on what frequency you are on as to how much you can manifest.

Manifestation can have many applications though, so it is something that is useful.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

A bit like scientology then

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
As someone that actually does know certain secrets regarding your perceptual reality...

I don't care what you choose to believe, but I know this lady is incorrect.

I've been outside of space time, more than once.

It didn't take veganism and anti masturbation.

The Wachowski Brothers be damned, I wish they never made those movies.

Real life's reality source or root or whatever you choose to call it, is actually much more complex than portrayed in "The Matrix" but is not simulatory in nature.

Auk kungen bin holo, ak bin Aushim auk.
Au Aushim.
Smoke and mirrors don't rule you, only you rule you.
You are God.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Gotta say there's something very "off" about our friend "Quartz Crystal", I get a definite negative reaction to how she looks, let alone what ever it is she's on about. Creepy!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How are you so sure it's nonsense?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

How are you so sure she is incorrect? I know she is correct because of experiences.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join