It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MSNBC and CNN says the White House is in panic mode and circling the wagons

They've repeated lines like this until all meaning of the words has been lost. I freely admit that most of the time I have very little idea of the Trump administration's report card because the media has abandoned all pretense of balance. I expect Trump to say he's doing great and I expect the media to paint everything as darkly as possible. It is only occasional facts like lower unemployment rates and busts of human trafficking rings that are unbiased indicators showing things are headed in a better direction. And there is this series of threads, which regularly bring out articles I would not otherwise be aware of.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
POTUS last tweet of the night - DECODES:
Part 1

Nancy Pelosi knew of all of the many Shifty Adam Schiff lies and massive frauds perpetrated upon Congress and the American people, in the form of a fraudulent speech knowingly delivered as a ruthless con, and the illegal meetings with a highly partisan “Whistleblower” & lawyer...

10:27 PM - 6 Oct 2019

Part 2

....This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle’ Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess that means that they, along with all of those that evilly “Colluded” with them, must all be immediately Impeached!

1) Tweet time points to Q1027:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 33a3aa No.899433 📁
Apr 4 2018 20:45:45 (EST)
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.

Q

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
i) base... NPSASCAW = 96... Q96
Equivalents: Kushner, Counter, Knowledge, MK Ultra

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148033932 📁
Nov 5 2017 02:26:35 (EST)

>>148033380
Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.
That's the entire point of this operation.
It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
It will all make sense.
Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
Your President needs your help.
He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.

Everything stated is for a reason.
God bless, Patriots.
Q

ii) RemoveDupes... NPCW = 56... Q56 re Huma, Clintons, Media Matters

b) Part 2
i) base... TNNLASHCMTIC = 136... Q136 Rothschild owned central banks from C to Iran
Equivalents: stock market, snow white, chris cornell, Great Awakening

ii) RemoveDupes... LASHMI = 62... Q62
Equivalents: COVFEFE, mason, Jordan, queen, dollar

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147680749 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:12:48 (EST)
Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history.
They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified.
All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter.
Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

c) Parts 1+2
I) base... NPSASCAWTNNLASHCMTIC = 232... Q232:
Equivalents: Trumps crystal ball, George Washington bridge, manifesting the key dream, mark elliot zuckerberg, beyoncé giselle knowles

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_

Q

ii) RemoveDupes... PWLHMI = 81... Q81:
Equivalents: Mike Pence

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148019905 📁
Nov 4 2017 23:47:38 (EST)
When big news drops please re-read entire graphic.
This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings.
This is the purpose of this new thread (re-organize).
Snow White
Wizards & Warlocks.

Q

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The new site is registered in Canada and Watkins / CodeMonkey live in the Philippines. It seems that our Congress has no jurisdiction over 8ch.net or 8kun.net or the site owners. But they hauled in Mr. Watkins to testify. Very strange.

Maybe a bit off topic but, How'd they do that anyway? Did Watkins have to pay to come to the US? Was he 'renditioned'?
FedGov would have to put up the $$ for me to come see them. I don't get enough SSA income to afford flying.

Now we have to wonder if it's decoy disinformation, or maybe they're going to operate both sites - could be an attack strategy to confuse the enemy, maybe grab a news cycle. Strange.

In the mean time, I'll get backing to knocking on both domain doors politely when the sun comes up here.
Take care

ganjoa

edit on 2019-10-7 by ganjoa because: post signature trash removal

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
IF Q Posts today on the new 8kun site then we will have had 66 days of darkness!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
A general observation: the synchronicity of the events we observe and discuss here. I'll mention one, please pile on with other examples. This sort of goes along with Cranky's comments about mathematical impossibilities.

Villain named Epstein. AG named Barr. How perfect, considering the world already knew of the Epstein-Barr Virus.

In a sense, this new Epstein-Barr Virus may be the pathogen that takes down a big piece of the DS.

As Cranky has prompted us to do many times -- think about it mathematically. What are the odds?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Last post of the night - SPREADSHEET UPDATE:

Q V16.11 20191006 to 3570 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Incudes 633 new POTUS tweets up to Sep 30th 2019, from @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com,
2) Main DECODE results tab updated,
3) Qclock search not yet updated.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree. It appears the country is run entirely by the oligarchs. I'm looking into the ports of the Black Sea (including Romania). Some shady stuff connected to UAE which could be a possible link to Epstein

whoa quite a bit of info in that link you posted (the bank list)

edit on 7-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It appears the country is run entirely by the oligarchs.

Transition from communism in many countries didn't happen in the fairy tale style given to us by the media. It was a well-greased business that involved significant financial concessions in exchange for the communists giving up the monopoly on power.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hebrew-kun

Strong's Concordance
kun: to be firm

Original Word: כּוּן
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: kun
Phonetic Spelling: (koon)
Definition: to be firm
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to be firm
NASB Translation
aim (1), appointed (1), carried (1), certain (2), certainty (1), confirm (2), confirmed (1), consider (1), could (1), counted (1), definitely (1), determined (1), direct (3), direct your right (1), directed (1), directs (1), establish (15), established (52), establishes (2), fashion (1), fashioned (1), firm (1), firmly established (3), formed (1), founds (1), full (1), get yourself ready (1), installed (1), made it ready (1), made preparations (1), made provision (1), made...preparations (1), made...ready (1), maintain his position (1), make preparation (1), make ready (2), make...sure (1), makes his sure (1), makes ready (1), making my firm (1), ordained (1), ordered (1), place (1), prepare (21), prepared (37), prepares (5), provide (1), provided (5), provides (1), ready (7), reliable (1), rested (1), rests (1), right (3), set (10), set the in order (1), steadfast (6), strengthen (1), took (1).

biblehub.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If KEK = LOL then KUN = L??

K=11
U=21
N=14

Nov 21 2014 or Nov 14 2021

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Like talking to my mom every time she calls me at 2am.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I will give it a go in the morning. Have a full night ahead to play with the method you outlined.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

17 = * Lightning here.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Interesting to note...

17th Pope - Urban I

Saint Urban I = U1

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CanadianMason

Im sorry i didnt take a screenshot

but the brothers are advertising on Facebook now

I though it was - to be 1 ask 1

This is just...WOW...

The choice to become a Mason is in the heart. We do not advertise, we do not ask anyone to join. It must be in your heart to seek Masonry. This is not something we do.

And yes, to be 1 ask 1, It's never the other way around. For reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, that was a bit of a knee jerk reaction. 2 Be 1 Ask 1 refers to Masonry, Blue Lodge. You must be a Mason to join SR. So, technically I can see this might pass as ok. But, as with anything, we all have our own opinions.
edit on 7-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: More coffee...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I vote yes. It's always a refresher to the soul to see our Brothers and partake in some good food.

: .

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yyyyyeeesss!!

Time to play in the rain

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Not sure how many of you are aware of the "Black Eye Club," but Im guessing most of you are. Jimmy Carter has now appeared with his left eye pretty black n blue. Saying he fell and he may have he is old, but.... What if it wasnt an accident? He probably knows where a few bodies are buried himself.

Link to Article

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Dbl post, ops
edit on 10/7/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I dont think I have ever triple posted, again I apologize
edit on 10/7/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join