It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, could POTUS/Q be telling us that Truth is energy (force of nature) and therefore Truth increases our vibrational frequency?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Chris Swecker:

You can’t make this stuff up. This is about as shady as it gets... Jim Comey and his inner circle were just off making their own set of rules, doing their own thing for their own personal reasons, primarily because they just dislike the president... Anything that J. Edgar Hoover was accused of would pale in comparison to this. This is "Seven Days in May". This is an inner circle of self-appointed moral guardians taking over the presidency and trying to take it down for their own personal reasons.

Comey of course denies he did any such thing in his book ‘A Higher Loyalty.’

👇👇

edit on 24-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
From Klye Cheney Politco reporter

NEWS: NADLER says Dems are going to court to seek Mueller’s grand jury material and to enforce subpoena against McGahn.

Can you imagine a judge ordering AG Barr to release sealed grand jury material?

McGahn maybe except for lawyer client privilege (Mueller's team did review the material)

Dem's haven't dropped a beat...Today got them nowhere so a backup was needed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Was the name Hillary Clinton even mentioned once?

It's almost like a cognitive disassociation where these true believers cannot reconcile the regrettable actions of their own criminal-candidate with the Russian Nothingburger that was served hot, in it's place.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Observationalist,

Using your result as a Q post, instead of a year, gives an interestingly timed result of Q1934:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a871a8 No.2758106 📁
Aug 27 2018 18:10:22 (EST)
saraacarter.com...📁
>>BIG PUZZLE PIECE
Who is systematically arranging the leaks to select individuals?
Why is this important [to drop] prior to BO testimony?

Q

This post is referring to Comey's leaking, just reported and referenced in cranky's post here!

edit on 24-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I agree with your assessment. It is a corporate breakup and it happens all the time.

Now this is interesting to me.

BORIS JOHNSON demanded the “immediate” expulsion of Sadiq Khan from the office of London Mayor sparking huge applause from the audience at the final Tory leadership hustings on Tuesday evening.

Last week we talked about the three Obelisk points of power. US, London and Vatican. July 4th flyover the Washington monument, Vlad's visit to the Pope could be seen as the demise of those two. I did not see a London one.

It has been detailed that the Crown controls London, and the "mayor" of London is more powerful via the Obelisk power point control system, then even the Queen - more Rothschild BS.

So could this signal the end of that Obelisk?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z _

So we get
ONX=656
FEE=655
GI = 79
BGK =272
BGB =272

Add them together to get 1934. Since the link took us to “Force of Nature” I looks up natural disaster In 1934 and found this:
1934 Central America Hurricane

Apparently 1934 was a rough hurricane season.
1934 Atlantic hurricane season

Total storms 13 Hurricanes - 7 Major hurricanes (Cat. 3+) 1
Total fatalities 2,017
Total damage $4.26 million (1934 USD)

This is my first post on a Q thread so if I’m way off sorry. Fascinating stuff to read about and to think on.

OBS, great first post connect! Seems you're on to something:

DJT TWEET: "TRUTH IS A FORCE OF NATURE"

Keep posting

edit on 24-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
I think you will fit right in around here lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, worth noting that it is the Lord Mayor of London who is the head of the City of London corporation, which is the city state within a state.

Sadiq Khan is the Mayor of London who is the head of the Greater London Authority - i.e. the whole country capital rather than the head of the square mile city state within one part of London.

Sadiq Khan does need to go for other reasons but he's not the head of the third city state.

He's the equivalent of the civic mayor of Rome rather than the Pope in charge of the Vatican.

ETA - The Lord Mayor of London is elected anuually on Michaelmas, so it won't be as easy as a resignation or unexpected death - it will need to be a removal of the power of the City of London Corporation which could only happen by it being "disincorporated", bankrupted, etc.?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Is POTUS scheduled to be taking any Airforce One trips in the coming week?

A reminder that Q35 says POTUS will be on AF1:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Answering my own question (partly)... POTUS schedule:

Local POTUS Time: ‎Wednesday @ ‎21‎:‎53‎:‎42 EDT (Washington, DC)
Next Meeting: 7 days, 21 hours, 9 minutes and 7 seconds

That implies POTUS is going somewhere for a week?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Looks like Epstein visited the Clinton White House multiple times.

twitter.com...

Maybe Obama's White House? I'm not sure of the validity of this post btw

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Q3478

Q3479

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 23722c No.7174147 📁
Jul 24 2019 21:30:34 (EST)
Worth remembering.
Q

Q3480

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Q3481

Refer to Q2072

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Looks like Epstein visited the Clinton White House multiple times.

twitter.com...

Maybe Obama's White House? I'm not sure of the validity of this post btw

twitter.com...

From the Daily Beast which is insane to begin with.

What is remarkable is the deluge of tweets schooling folks on the reality. 1 year ago it was the opposite, trolls knocking off Anons. Now each tweet on JE is met with the Anons schooling the media drones.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Q3482

Refer to Q2072

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
correction

"the" to "that"

pic

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Incoming....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

From the article:

As early as 1993, records show, Epstein donated $10,000 to the White House Historical Association and attended a donors’ reception hosted by Bill and Hillary Clinton. Around the same time, according to a source familiar with the connection, Epstein visited presidential aide Mark Middleton several times at The White House. Two years later, businesswoman Lynn Forester de Rothschild wrote a personal letter to Clinton thanking him for their talk about the financier.

Representatives for Epstein, de Rothschild and Middleton did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Lady Lynn also introduced Allen Dershowitz to Epstein at Martha's Vineyard.

It's becoming increasingly clear that Epstein is being funded by the Rothschilds to be used as a tool for political blackmail.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Seems to me, there is zero reason why RM would not have a FISA given the U1 investigation.

FISA on Robert Mueller connects him to how many via the Special Council team members?

If the NSA can see all connections, does it not make sense for the NSA to have found the few center pieces who connect to all and FISA them in order to connect via hopping?

I wonder if RM's deal was simply to allow him to be the FISA assignee in the Special Counsel cabal chain?

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join