It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

a reply to: crankyoldman

Something more to Q3436 as the embedded drop is not correct post!

EDIT: whatever caused the numbering issue happened between 10/09/18 and 10/11/18. I'll look deeper into it if anyone is interested...

Bingo. You are correct. I had forgotten about that.

I found it. patriotsfight #165 was added to the main numbering sometime between 10/09/18 and 10/11/18 and that is what caused the issue. /pf #164 is Q #1912 and /pf #165 is Q #1913. patriotsfight #164 and #165 are still actually missing from 8ch.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Wow, didn't expect you to dig on this. Great job! Took a screenshot of your post so I don't memory hole on it again.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The JE arrest is potentially huge.

We'll find out tomorrow a good indication of how it's going to play out. If JE is released on bail, there is no spinning that to a positive or part of a good secret plan.

Released on bail means same as it ever was.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
John Paul Stevens, Former Supreme Court Justice, Dies at 99

m.theepochtimes.com...
Omg! How many coincidences until it’s mathematically impossible??

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
240-187. Trump condemnation passes the House.
Just more drama to make their ill informed followers think they did something.

H ouse passes resolution

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Epstein Memos Shine Light on Decoy Passport, Murky Assets

“Government is attempting to obtain additional information about the foreign passport, including how it was obtained and whether the passport is genuine or fabricated,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Alison Moe wrote in a 3-page memo. “But the defendant’s possession of what purports to be a foreign passport issued under an alias gives rise to the inference the defendant knows how to obtain false travel documents and/or assume other, foreign identities.”

His brother Mark has agreed to co-sign the bail exceeding $100 Million.

Epstein's brief

The prosecutors' brief

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier

But lest anyone be tempted to think Steele’s 2016 dossier is about to be mysteriously revived as credible, consider this: Over months of work, FBI agents painstakingly researched every claim Steele made about Trump’s possible collusion with Russia, and assembled their findings into a spreadsheet-like document. The over-under isn’t flattering to Steele.

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

The FBI’s own spreadsheet was so conclusive that it prompted then-FBI Director James Comey (no fan of Trump, mind you) to dismiss the document as “salacious and unverified” and for lead FBI agent Peter Strzok to text, “There’s no big there there.” FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified that nine months into reviewing Steele’s dossier they had not found evidence of the collusion that Steele alleged.

More then 500,000 articles on the non-collusion based on the Dossier, countless teeeeveeee spots, blogs, WW based on a False Original Narrative.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ive seen that one before. Lol!!!! The contradictions and nonsense was unreal but, it’s becoming the norm now sadly.

As a woman, it makes me sad to see that crap. I can’t even decide what part to focus on lol

The equal or WHOLE...part, being afraid of a damn hat... me thinks someone might have dosed on a lil something
That day because WOW. Same for the first video although she appeared a little more on the drunk side.. who knows lol

They might just be bat crap crazy

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

The JE arrest is potentially huge.

We'll find out tomorrow a good indication of how it's going to play out. If JE is released on bail, there is no spinning that to a positive or part of a good secret plan.

Released on bail means same as it ever was.

Yes. Agreed. The only reason I see that happening RIGHT AFTER Acosta got burned, is JE will be dead within a week of posting bail.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

240-187. Trump condemnation passes the House.
Just more drama to make their ill informed followers think they did something.

H ouse passes resolution

That’s the closest to impeachment. That was it.

It’s now run it’s course.

- EpGate getting wider
- SpyGate pressure building
- Biden fading
- Field weakening
- The Squat Cobblers at their loudest
- Nancy getting Scooby Doo’d by POTUS

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Cranky this is the best news i have heard in a long time.

Couple that with the judge saying 'i can't even find a precedent for the case, let alone considering Flynn a co-conspirator'

Hoping for some disbarment's and other cases to have the same deep look at their legality.

Made my week...or even the last few months.

Edit to add: God bless Sidney Powell

edit on 16-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A brief return to Q3437 with an Important DECODE:

This post has 4 pics of POTUS with people of color; then...:

What happens when the 'controlled' are told to create a new false 'racist' narrative [disinformation campaign]?
Do the 'SHEEP' follow?
Think for yourself.
SEE truth.
Q

CAPS Only to Simple Gematria to connected post method gives:

WDSHEEPTSEE = 129... Q129:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148781546 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:24:35 (EST)
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

How do the two posts relate?

I think that:

1) In Q3437, the "controlled" are the politicians,
2) They are controlled by the reporter cells that we discussed in this part 8 post on Jun 17 2018... (see also Q1516)... from first post link:

This links DOJ and FBI individuals with MSM - now use the Lens that this is a terrorist cell! A deep state cell! Operatives are not in contact with each other, they are controlled at the hub - BY THE MSM REPORTER!!!!!

This theory says that deep state needs to use terrorist cell techniques to remain hidden for individual operations and to compartmentalise information and the deep state MAP.

3) The reporters at the centre of each of these cells are CI A,
4) These reporters pass commands from deep state to the politicians,

5) THIS WILL BE DEMONSTRATED/PROVED by shining light on the 4 horsewomen of the (C I...) Apocalypse,
6) This will lead to an ACT of Congress closing the CIA because they have been proven to be controlling congress when they are supposed to be held to account BY congress... I.E. They undermine the constitution and are therefore De Facto UNCONSTITUTIONAL?

Confirmation of link?
Q1516 - timestamp = Jun 16 2018 01:31:39,
Q3437 - timestamp = Jul 16 2019 11:03:07,

Date difference = 13 months and Q1516 has 13 in timestamp 01:31:39

CIA = C+I+A = 3 +9 +1 = 13

Finally, look at the last line of Q3437:

SEE truth = "C" truth = Counterintelligence truth = CIA truth?
edit on 16-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

These mentally imbalanced emotionally unstable people are the ones at risk of ending up in the hospital or worse when the truth comes out. Their entire version of reality will be shattered

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join