It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust
People can't stand that Trump is making all their heroes look bad.
He's the first President in history to deliver so consistently on his campaign promises. When he can't, at least he has tried to do so.

If Barr comes through, a TON of their heroes will look worse than "bad".

Fingers crossed!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Gave you a star for creativity.
How do we free the slaves without causing a meltdown like the French Revolution?(lead in to the book)

edit on 16-7-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

"No one should become so vested in an idea or person as to turn a blind eye to mistakes or worse. People here have input and eyes on by many. With that is a sharing of responsibility on how things play out."

I agree with this. Q does say to 'decide for yourself ' which means scrutinizing information for yourself and formulating your own opinions rather than conform to group -think. When we only know 20% of what's going on...like being a jury watching a trial unfold, what's helpful is remaining as neutral and objective as possible until all of the evidence had been brought forth

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Lol
House floor fight erupts

Pelosi's remarks on Trump's 'racist' comments ruled out of order, after floor fight erupts

What a timeline !

Cleaver simply declared, "I abandon the chair," and left -- a moment with no apparent precedent in modern congressional history. North Carolina Rep. G.K. Butterfield, also a Democrat, assumed the chair, before Hoyer took the reins.

Jumping into the boat they are...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Q posted a few times, “Symbolism will be their downfall, these people are sick/stupid” or something to that.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pure unadulterated LUNAcy I tell you... But I claim deja Vu

Rerun, no time travel required

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

Also, I think when I say the Q post showing Trump with Sharpton, Rev Jackson, etc... as proof he's not racist was amateur hour attempt at damage control for ill worded, ill conceived tweet by DJT people shouldn't so quickly dismiss that.

Play a game S8, show me something physical that details DJT doing something Skinist (something that cannot be explained any other way).

Part two. Assuming DJT is NOT a skinist at all and the term was attached to him C_A operatives working Mockingbird Media, show me a good, detailed way to demonstrate he is not. (hint - you cannot prove a negative, this is why the attach false narratives to people).

(caveat asking him to condemn it is a trap - see details on Charlottesville, as they want a clip they can parse, that's always why the demand - also "would have to if you were not..." child's game).

While I can understand the "Q post is amateur" it must be in context if several thousand drops to make sense - this is a Q thread. Q=Build the Map. Q+ Tweets point to the decode, the Drops are no longer in isolation.

Q drops are part imagery, part symbol, part disinformation, part trigger, part code and much more. They are for Anon's military folks Cabal folks and even congress people and more...

The image was not meant to be a "this is the end of it" of it but a REMINDER to Qanon's "this is coming..." and the DJT Tweet suggests "we Q are triggering" so do not divide, stay strong the bait is not for anons.

***I'll hint here at what I'd guess is going on. JE arrest is huge. FF is needed and fast. Skinist war is a good start. Q team triggered it another way and took the steam out of it flat.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

I will add that hierarchies aren't necessarily wrong or evil in and of themselves. It just happens that our templates are corrupted.

If people *freely choose* to live under a hierarchy is completely different than being forced to through manipulation and lies

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think most Q followers are feeling confident in Barr/Durham and IG on getting to the truth on Spy Gate. Anything on Clinton Foundation or other areas is gravy, IMO. Again, deadline of 10/31/20 for me personally on folks getting charged if they in fact acted illegally in FISA/spying on Trump/others.

It’s this new storyline; the EpGate. So much points to a multi level conspiracy involving Tier I persons... just seeing the start of this one. Lots of unknowns.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I posted that about 10 pages back.

Yep, it does make me wonder. I don't think even the lawyers have grasped the scope of JE yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OMG Kennedy (R-LA) just used my 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse description of the “squad”. ROFL

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a reply to: FlyingFox
Why would someone with JE’s resources who owns an island bother to bury bodies? Wouldn’t there be a much less chance of bodies being found if they were dumped into the ocean for sharks and fish to consume? This seems like a lot of bother and would leave behind far more incriminating forensic evidence than dumping bodies into the ocean.

Honestly, this ^^^ is what I suspect. I think it's highly unlikely there are physical corpses to be found on or under Little St. James. However, if anything like underground torture chambers existed, there will evidence of it that cannot be eradicated without physically destroying the island.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hey Cher, trust me, I completely understand why you have this viewpoint. I hope you know I’m by no means intending to insult or upset- I felt similarly at one time, hence my authentic recommendation in my last post- apologies if derailing but ties in to the division among US that Q has literally warned us of. I’m attempting to bridge this gap, especially among us on this thread and our varied POV.
Hierarchies aren’t something man made-They serve purpose and are seen in animal AND human nature.
Some info for you to check out. It’s well documented scientific research my friend.
We won’t be divided!!

....social hierarchies are highly pervasive across human cultures (Sidanius & Pratto, 1999) and they appear to emerge naturally in social groups .....
Further, this group organization is not strictly a product of human cognition, as almost every group-living species demonstrates a natural tendency to organize into a social hierarchy (Sapolsky, 2004; 2005) .....The prevalence of hierarchies and their similarities across species suggest an innate preference, or utility, in the differentiation of power and a possible evolutionary origin (Mazur, 1985).

More on the link
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Edit to add: just saw your second reply Cher

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I will add that hierarchies aren't necessarily wrong or evil in and of themselves. It just happens that our templates are corrupted.

If people *freely choose* to live under a hierarchy is completely different than being forced to through manipulation and lies

Appreciate your follow up and hope you find some of the resources useful but we can always agree to disagree too my friend....this is what makes us ‘World Patriots’!! Cheers brother
edit on 16-7-2019 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Intersting

Short stint...?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No bait, no hook, just a word or two...

bigger pic

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They may not be manmade but I wouldn't claim that they're organic, either. From my understanding (again), they are engineered elements or templates created specifically for the purpose this lower density realm. Whether we created them (before descending here) or whether they were created by others (intending to entrap us) I do not know. I only know that all of our current systems are based on the hierarchical template. Specifically patriarchy. They are rigged, intentionally, to eventually self-destruct by sliding into dictatorship then collapse or war. Try to find a system -any system- that isn't either heavily corrupted or that hasn't failed or been overtaken.

No, I'm not offended and I hope you aren't either, brother
(from your fellow sister)
edit on 16-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
No bait, no hook, just a word or two...

bigger pic

Poor Nancy, decades of being a far left liberal and when she finally tries to "out-left" the young whippersnappers, she ends up looking like this. Can't even call the President Racist. Lol.

Too bad we don't have no confidence votes like the Brits do, I wonder if Pelosi would survive another vote on her Speakership.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

It was very interesting that she said, "They're not human."

Diana saw the real creatures inhabiting those skins.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think the reason people need to react to everything comes from being trained in a classroom setting where they all rush to raise their hand and answer, even before they hear the whole question.
edit on 16-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
When TDS hits you so hard that your inner (demonic) stripper comes out. This is what being mind controlled looks like
(btw, I think what they did with the Mexican flag is wrong. And dangerous)
twitter.com...

Wow!!!! That was sad and painful to watch.

I’m surprised that hasn’t been turned into a meme yet lol. If it has, I missed it but, it definitely should imo
edit on 16-7-2019 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join