It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So for anyone wondering just how crazy Twitter has gotten with their bannings, allow me to submit this into evidence:

Previously today I had said the reason I got my account perma-banned was because I called Omar a "lightbulb head". That was the only thing I could think of that would have gotten me banned. Well, actually it was even worse than that. I checked the email today that is linked to that Twitter account, and this is the text in question:

@JackPosobiec I dont understand how people dont realize this. They think since they got a smaller refund that they didnt get a tax break. No, retard, that means you paid less tax, so you got a tax break. Its shocking how many think a refund is just free money from the government.

Could it be the word "retard"? I dont even know what else could possibly be construed as "hateful conduct."

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Did you guys hear about this?

Obama Comrade Slips Up In Russia Interview – It Comes Crashing Down On His Boss

“If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation,” Clapper said.

Clapper said it was President Obama who started the chain of events that led to Russian probe in the first place.

And Obama officials admitted to calling the Trump-collusion angle an “insurance policy” in case he won.

Obama thought he could hide behind his legion of allies. But now even they are pointing the fingers.

This could be bigger than Watergate—but not in the way liberals were saying.

gopdailybrief.com...

(post by NSAQIL removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
When people like this pop up I legit want to throw my hands in the air ... real.... or not real?

What is real .... hunger games. It’s hunger games ain’t it? Y’all gone pick tributes from this very thread.

Please let me wear the burning dress.

I don’t believe in love and I don’t like berries.

But I’ve been known to shoot the wings off a butterfly with my bow and arrow.

Kidding. I always hoped these pop up accounts were just a regular poking fun.

These are a nice set of threads. Somebody’s going to use them in a novel bigger than Moby Dick. The next civilization that finds them that is.

a reply to: NSAQIL

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Did you guys hear about this?

Obama Comrade Slips Up In Russia Interview – It Comes Crashing Down On His Boss

“If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation,” Clapper said.

Clapper said it was President Obama who started the chain of events that led to Russian probe in the first place.

And Obama officials admitted to calling the Trump-collusion angle an “insurance policy” in case he won.

Obama thought he could hide behind his legion of allies. But now even they are pointing the fingers.

This could be bigger than Watergate—but not in the way liberals were saying.

gopdailybrief.com...

I doubt that was a slip-up. I think Clapper is purposefully trying to push Obama under the bus to save his own sorry ass.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hmmmmm.....not sure if serious.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That is how it starts

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That’s the problem with the internet.

Since we’re off topic anyway.... when I was 12 I used to make AOL profiles and screen names with those little free trial floppy discs, pretending to be celebrities and it was some of the most fun I ever had on the computer. I fooled a few with my savvy
Search engine skills.

Silly folks thought they could drill me

“What’s your birthday!”
“Favorite color!”

That was all open source info... and I was quick, even with dial up.

The beginnings of the internet were littered with crap like that.... which is exactly why I believe there’s some kind of big global secret to be discovered and disseminated here. (the net)

It was the perfect place for true whistleblowers to find safe avenues of expression.

Maybe others disagree, but personally, I think the truth is out there, in a long forgotten Geocities/angelfire page with really small print and bad graphics.

I should’ve put this story in my intro. It’ll prob get deleted. But those who really dare to care will be able to find it. Cheers

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
I agree! That or on an old BBS or Usenet page.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep It's retard.

It's a ban worthy word on twitter.

I have seen a couple of discussions about it.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX0

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s March “Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election” contains a glaring omission: Not once in the 448-page tome does Mueller mention an investigation into whether Russia interfered with the U.S. presidential election by feeding dossier author Christopher Steele misinformation.

But Mueller also did not charge Steele with lying to the FBI, or refer a criminal case against Steele to federal prosecutors, as he did when the special counsel uncovered evidence of criminal misconduct unrelated to the 2016 election. Given Mueller’s conclusion that no one connected to the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere with the election, one of those two scenarios must be true—either Russia fed Steele disinformation or Steele lied to the FBI about his Russian sources.

thefederalist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join