It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good Morning All

As always, some really great info and insight in the past few days here.
Along with updates from Warrior and our " no nonsense " Fact Finders " , some of our more " Philosophical " ATS members have really written some thought provoking things, lol, as much as I miss Sky, he was wrong that philosophy isn't part of the whole Q " thing ".

So far " The Plan " is unfolding fast enough, IMHO. any commitment we make in life goes through phases, think about it like a " Relationship "....the 1st year is generally pretty fun and exciting, but at some point we wonder " WTH am I doing here ?"..if the Positive out weighs the Negative, we hang in there.

So as for who the " Elf " in the WH is, I saw something that was quite odd about Pence. While serving Pop's breakfast, there was a commercial on MSNBC, it was a basically a montage of all the 2020 dem. presidential candidates, clips highlighting MSNBC hosts and pundits, the whole swampy crew was featured and at the end they show a quick pic of Pence ? How does he fit into this montage, hmmm ?

I tried to find the commercial and couldn't, but ran across this clip from Morning Joe that was strange. Just a few obvious things was Joe using the word " Vexing " when referring to Pence, while ranting that " They Know " he's lying, then he makes an obvious 666 reference ? IDK..what do you guys see, anything ? Veiled threats to Pence ? Signally Pence is in the loop ?

edit on 6-5-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I made a Twitter just so I could pull up the trump tweets and stuff referenced here and in news. (Used my real info) but had no desire to follow or communicate with real life friends etc....

I got those messages saying I was engaging in suspicious activity as well. I never got blocked because I signed off immediately. It happened again the next time I signed on and followed several people. I followed leftists too, though, the whole DS gang....

I actually thought it was possibly the quickness with which I was pressing follow as the suggested people showed up. So I slowed down and only follow one or two at a time, now

If anybody follows me back I block them.

I don’t think they expect real people to participate in this show they’re putting on.

Heh. Truthbox time. It took me 15 years to decide to post here at ATS because I had to be certain that at least some of y’all were real people

I’m still on the fence about a couple of y’all. 😑🧐😜

Just to jolt in one more opinion of outrage ;

Isn’t it entirely sad that nobody ever made much of an effort to inform us that we, that hold what are called conservative opinions, would have to fight for our right to exist and live out those beliefs, all the while fighting against the gaslighting of an idea that we are somehow the dangerous ones?

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I have never got a warning on twitter. I have tweeted some pretty unflattering things at famous liberals there.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Good point - I wonder how many of the people and trolls we interact with on Twitter and other places around the web are actual, warm blooded people? Remember when the whole Snowden thing came out, there was a part regarding "Persona Management" which deals with fake accounts online that have long, detailed fleshed-out backstories and histories. Back then (around 2011) the US Government had a system where one real human could control 10 "personas" at one time. Who knows how advanced it is now.

I know for a fact these types of things exist, as I have a buddy who works for the NSA, and he messed with me for a little while on Facebook with a fake profile they had created to run missions. Definitely be careful who you follow and who you trust online, you never know who or what could end up on the other side of that keyboard.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That’s interesting. I never have retweeted, commented, or clicked like. Put a few things into the search bar, that’s it.

Got the suspicious activity warning 2-3 times just for clicking follow on high profile people.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well you are lucky, and I would say that it is not an IF, but a WHEN until they do start messing with you. Trust me, once you get on their radar it is nigh impossible to get off.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Indictment unsealed against Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman Joel Davis today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

Indictment unsealed against Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman Joel Davis today.

mobile.twitter.com...

That was unsealed in June of 2018.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
That’s interesting. I never have retweeted, commented, or clicked like. Put a few things into the search bar, that’s it.

Got the suspicious activity warning 2-3 times just for clicking follow on high profile people.

It is possible that they suspect that you are a bot.
Do you have any followers. Zero or few followers tends to make them think you are a bot. Apparently not having a photo up on your banner is another alert for them.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

No news coverage at all that I can remember. Thanks for letting me know.
edit on 5/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

thanks for posting that it is huge news

Wonder if it will get reported

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No, its when creating a new profile from scratch.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No news coverage at all that I can remember. Thanks for letting me know.

Heres just one - there were many at the time:

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.7ff0b112b454

This guy was only 22 at the time, and he wasnt really Hillary's campaign chairman. Not nationally anyways. Perhaps he was associated with her at a lower level somewhere.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

No, its when creating a new profile from scratch.

All I can say is that @jack sucks.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That was enough to investigate Trump for two years

link   

That was enough to investigate Trump for two years

link   
a reply to: [post=24359048]PokeyJoe[/post

edit on 6-5-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: [post=24359048]PokeyJoe[

Dp

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: [post=24359048]PokeyJoe[

Dp

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yea, the troll & shill factories may not be all humans. Bot technology has become extremely advanced and complex over the past 3 years. Repetition goes both ways.

"Be careful who you follow."

Q said this line in 6 drops. One of which is in Q1328, May 10, 2018 in the kill or focus box
[Be careful who you follow]

This is the real me. I killed my simulated clone last year.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join