It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Investigate Trumps Family - Looking For a Crime - This is NOT LEGAL in the USA!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: carewemust

The GOP brought in umpteen investigations of Hillary Clinton in a desperate (and fruitless) attempt to find something to blame her for. They spent a huge amount of money, made themselves look like utter idiots and achieved nothing whatsoever. So... what's your point again?

Wasn't it the FBI that was investigating Hillary Clinton?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It is not good when a guy named Nadler is after you.

I really think people have been complaining about illegal searches and seizures for a long time and rightly so.

Due process? We can do that later according to recent remarks.

Now i wonder what the country will look like with the law against bump stocks being enacted soon?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

from the link:

Trump told a group of conservative activists and politicians on Saturday that investigators want to look at his finances and business dealings because no evidence of collusion has been found. “All of a sudden they are trying to take you out with bull#,” he said.

interesting quote
seems the house dems are full of Schiff.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm sure the President's patience is wearing thin with these TDS-afflicted nutjobs!

House Democrats opened a huge new avenue Monday in their investigations into President Trump, with the chairman of the Judiciary Committee firing off document requests to dozens of figures from the president's administration, family and business.

Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said Monday the committee served document requests to 81 agencies, entities and individuals, as part of a new probe into "alleged obstruction of justice, public corruption, and other abuses of power by President Trump."

In addition to the White House, Nadler is also seeking information from Trump family members, like
Donald Trump Jr.,
Eric Trump and Jared Kushner;
from former administration figures like former chief of staff Reince Priebus,
former national security adviser Mike Flynn,
former Attorney General Jeff Sessions and
former spokeswoman Hope Hicks;
and from Trump campaign figures like Brad Parscale and Corey Lewandowski.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They know they have no one to challenge him in 2020. Doing this, they are hoping to hurt him or worse, impeach and remove. I wouldn't put it past this group of leftist, elected officials to try and assassinate him when they come up empty on this coup attempt.

He/We are up against pure evil.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 4, 2019

In America, authorities can NOT investigate you, hoping to find a prosecutable crime in your past, simply because they don't like you. Yet this is what Democrats in Congress are launching against the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, and his family.

In fact, the insanity begins TODAY, courtesy of Trump-hating House Judiciary Committee Chairman, JERRY NADLER (D-NY).
[..]

Its called probable cause...

With all the indictments, guilty pleas, and now Cohen... theres truckloads of probable cause to investigate Trump.

Also, if Trump hasnt done anything wrong, why would you be so afraid of/against an investigation?
edit on Mon Mar 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, Bill Rancic, Kwame Jackson, Amelia "Amy" Henry, Nick Warnock, Troy McClain, Katrina Campins, Heidi Bressler, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, Ereka Vetrini, Tammy Lee, Jessie Conners, Kristi Frank, Bowie Hogg, Sam Solovey, Jason Curis, and,David Gould have all been sent subpoena's and will have to testify as they have personal experience with Mar-a-Lago, Trump World Tower, Trump Taj Mahal, Trump National Golf Club Westchester, Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago, Illinois, Trump National Golf Course and resort in Los Angeles, and bottled water called "Trump Ice".

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Trump warned House Democrats that "things" will get released if they do this.

Watch out !! 😎

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

With all the indictments, guilty pleas, and now Cohen... theres truckloads of probable cause to investigate Trump.

Then why has no legitimate law enforcement agency opened an investigation?
"probable cause" and all......

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result. The special counsel’s investigation is ongoing and there will be no comments on the special counsel at this time.”
-Rod Rosenstein

There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. what was that you were saying about "probable cause " again?????

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's become painfully obvious the Left only cares about the law insofar as they can use it as a club on their opponents. When used against them it becomes an archaic leftover from White patriarchal society that needs to be rewritten.

The Constitution is not a tool and not a weapon.
It is a shield to protect the people (including our President!) from governmental overreach.
When there is no law there is no country.

The anarchist's paradise is the feeding ground for corporate vultures.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump warned House Democrats that "things" will get released if they do this.

Watch out !! 😎

yep

"If at first you get schlonged, try, try again." -- adage.

nobody wants that

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Then why has no legitimate law enforcement agency opened an investigation?
"probable cause" and all......

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result. The special counsel’s investigation is ongoing and there will be no comments on the special counsel at this time.”
-Rod Rosenstein

There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. what was that you were saying about "probable cause " again?????

You might want to check your sources on that. Cohen dropped the nugget on it.. he said the FBI is now investigating Trump. Theyre a pretty legitimate law enforcement agency.
The FBI has also opened past inquiry's into Trump

www.nytimes.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... dd7b0-3054-11e9-8ad3-9a5b113ecd3c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.183b403b5742

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

lol
Cohen
well chosen source.....

both of the sources are prior to the quote I sourced from RR.....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I know they are prior, that's is my point. The investigations are ONGOING. The FBI is STILL working on Trump Collusion and Obstruction of Justice cases. Seeing as how they are all connected.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Better check and see if that's all referring to an old "inwestigation" 😎

Falling hard for NYTimes BS isn't all that mentally "healthy" 😎

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I know they are prior, that's is my point. The investigations are ONGOING. The FBI is STILL working on Trump Collusion and Obstruction of Justice cases. Seeing as how they are all connected.

yep and RR said there were NO AMERICANS( trump is american) that committed crimes
there goes your "probable cause"

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

yep and RR said there were NO AMERICANS( trump is american) that committed crimes
there goes your "probable cause"

"Probable" Cause becomes "Rob-able" Cause 😎

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They forget RR also told trump he was not a target.
It is why the house is attempting to get their "investigation" in order quickly.
Muellers term paper won't do them any good.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No, it's been documented for some time now that Donald Trump has done a good bit of funny business with tax evasion etc. At this point, it's mostly just wrapping things up to ensure allegations are corroborated. As you know, a criminal case has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and it will be necessary to rise above even that standard to take on the Trump empire. While I am certain that Trump has done plenty with a motive of criminal intent, I don't think for one moment that he has not done anything different from many others at the top tier of America. Back in the day, many famous wealthy people were known a robber barons. Get it? Bending the rules is the best if not primary means of rising from nothing to crazy wealth. History has proven that time and time again.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

No, it's been documented for some time now that Donald Trump has done a good bit of funny business with tax evasion etc.

I patiently await your source for such claims.
Please dont include maddow in that, as the paper she produced showed trump paid his taxes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join