It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I think it’s a site where pretty much anyone can post content. I don’t think it’s like a news company with editors or anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Excepts are available at Amazon, a read before you buy thing. It looks like a bunch of essays explaining various subjects Q has presented. Basically, op eds by a numbers of folks explaining what they believe a particular Q thread means and why they feel that way, usually followed by a this is what woke me to Q. At the end of every essay I read was footnotes mostly to you tube links and other sites.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't think 2986 is related to 2984/2985 in any way shape or form.

This is the link from 2986: twitter.com...

It's Back to my favorite subject. Imminent take-down of criminals.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

ArrowMiss again I'm afraid Slichter.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

These guys should get the credit, not CNBC, or TechCrunch...

Guess what? Facebook still tracks you on Android apps (even if you don't have a Facebook account)

iOS is not immune from this, either. It's a developer issue, in part, as well as the tools used to develope the apps.

I'm glad there are folks out there like this who have the wherewithall to keep an eye on how the tech we use every day is working under the hood.

Facebook is a virus, and needs to be treated as such.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Will time will tell I guess Care, maybe not FB but #2985 was definitely a marker referencing POTUS of ACTION in PROGRESS.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SouthernGift

If this all turns out to be crap, and Q is confirmed to be a complete LARP, dude in his mom's basement, then I will have to sit down and seriously re-evaluate some things. I do not see that happening though.

Agree with you. I hope all of you read that article on the banks. Do you not see the BOOMS? It is front of your eyes. If the Qanon community has a fault, it is the one of humanities worst qualities now imo, the need for instant gratification.

Open your eyes. The Deep State has one FEAR. They FEAR US. Why now is the subject being raised of what will the community do in the wake of failure? PANIC

There is not failure if you would stop searching for the individual tree and see the forest. They are losing. PANIC

We are more than a few million white male redneck Christians. That's what you meant, "Southern".

WE ARE LEGION

Open your eyes friends. We are Q. Are we not?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
New SerialBrain2

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I am very far behind but just WOW. It is happening all over. Thought it was the panama and paradise papers but this:

There is a reason why the Swamp establishment did not want @realDonaldTrump elected. He had spent decades helping the FBI investigate corruption & global money laundering operation. He knew how to disassemble the protective networks put in place.

and this

Bank stocks are tumbling for a reason. The efforts of Attorney General Barr to prosecute the networks behind BCCI in the early 90s were blocked by many bad actors. The effort to revive the case with Enron, then HSBC, were also fought tooth & nail.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #2986 up:

twitter.com...

Is that a back and a white pen or should we say the lower one is silver?

Looks like POTUS is wearing a yellow tie? In cabal language yellow = reward?

ETA - doesn't the silver pen look like a Silver Bullet

The international signal flag for Q [Quebec] is solid yellow.

The silver object looks like a pen; not a bullet. Is the pen going to sign an order that Q promised?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Bingoa reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dugan will lead a new team inside the company dubbed Building 8. At Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, California, each building is tagged with its own number, but there is no Building 8—yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Q#2986

6 Mar 2019 - 5:05:15 PM

Adding clarity of pen...

edit on 6-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: add image

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FB? Yep and Q2984.

Ex-DARPA Head Regina Dugan Leaves Google for Facebook

Facebook announced the news this morning through blog posts from Dugan, CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg, and chief technology officer Mike "Schrep" Mike Schroepfer. "I'm excited to have Regina apply Darpa-style breakthrough development at the intersection of science and products to our mission," Zuckerberg wrote, referring to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency...

Dugan will lead a new team inside the company dubbed Building 8.
The name seems to be a play off the aims of the new group: to build all sorts of future technologies for the company. Why 8? There are eight letters in the Facebook name.

These are the Facebook execs who announced their departure in 2018, as of Sept. 1st of 2018.
Jan Koum, co-founder of Facebook-owned WhatsApp
Elliot Schrage, head of communications and public policy
Colin Stretch, Facebook’s top lawyer
Alex Stamos, formerly chief security officer at Facebook
Dan Rose, one of Facebook’s earliest executives and VP of partnerships
Rachel Whetstone, a top communications executive at Facebook. (Who went to Netflix).
Alex Hardiman, head of news products.

My guess is Q is telling us that DARPA did not shut down - like MKUltra no CIA Project ever shuts down. When the kitchen gets too HOT, they say they’ve ended a program only to give it a different name and continue more covertly; like Jason Bourne. Here, they’ve "Re-ORG'd" and moved operations to China.

The CIA/Pentagon "LifeLog" (DARPA) and morphed it into Facebook, DARPA developed the central algorithm used to track, Spy, and manipulate users; from Q1130.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Will time will tell I guess Care, maybe not FB but #2985 was definitely a marker referencing POTUS of ACTION in PROGRESS.

Time difference between 2984 and 2985 is 45 seconds.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I am very far behind but just WOW. It is happening all over. Thought it was the panama and paradise papers but this:

There is a reason why the Swamp establishment did not want @realDonaldTrump elected. He had spent decades helping the FBI investigate corruption & global money laundering operation. He knew how to disassemble the protective networks put in place.

Indeed. In the Huber drop Huber mentioned some big cases coming. If I were to guess there is a reported to unreported ratio that is probably pretty high. We know from Warrior's reporting that many of his cases are not reported at all - of course his arrests and shutdowns are not complete which skews things.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

#2985 is just a revelation of what transpired in 2004 isn't it?

#2986 is showing an image of the person who told Sean Hannity that Justice is about to be delivered to crooks at the top of government (former and current). An image of President Trump in the Silver Pen. It's not implying an Executive Order being signed, or anything like that, IMO. I'm just keeping it simple. Maybe too simple?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

V interesting about yellow equating to Q pteridine!

Why do you think there are 2 pens in the picture? He has used the black pens for EO signings in the past... could silver be for military order signings as C-in-Chief?

Which leads to... does the picture signify one or multiple order signings?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
FB WAS ALSO FUNDED BY Jim Breyer-
Married to the sister if Elaine Chao
McConnell’s BIL
I found the same info but I don’t do well linking from my device.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

care, either or both of us could be right. The answer will be apparent at some point so let's park it for now?

I only linked them because the #2985 MARKER delta of 00:00:45 signified action in progress by POTUS and the next post shows pens reflecting POTUS with an image name of 45EXE.

edit on 6-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yes, right, no problem. I was just naming some folks who reported they were leaving FB.

Thanks for the reminder on the banks. More often than not it's always about the money...follow the money. So much is connected.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join