It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: cooperton

"They are still living under the law of 'an eye-for-an-eye'."

Who the hell is not!

Did your mammy never teach you, if someone hits you, hit them back?

An eye for an eye is indeed the colour of the day, always has been always will be im afraid.

When I devoted myself to non-violence my world eventually became non-violent. law of attraction/karma/fruit-from-the-tree 101. Jesus/Ghandi style non-violent protest is the ideal for actualizing world peace.

Christianity seldom has turned the other cheek throughout recorded history. LoL

Which proves they were not Christians, but wolves in sheep's clothing.

edit on 4-3-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"Which proves they were not Christians, but wolves in sheep's clothing."

Well considering I'm alluding to the actions of the Vatican and Holy Roman Church of St Peter, that's about as Christian as it gets.

Wolves in sheep's clothing indeed. LoL

The law of attraction and/or karma is pretty much the "eye-for-an-eye" ideology in operation and perfectly illustrated.

What goes around, comes around you see.
edit on 4-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The law of attraction and/or karma is pretty much the "eye-for-an-eye" ideology in operation and perfectly illustrated.

What goes around, comes around you see.

Yes, which is why non-violence results in non-violence, but violent retaliation perpetuates the cycle. Turning the other cheek diffuses the situation.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Turning the other cheek where i am from is apt to get it slashed, to be honest.

It's not that i don't agree with what you are saying in principle.

But the reality of the world is rather different as turning the other cheek can be perceived as weakness.

And once you are prey, your always such.

I simply treat people as i find them, 9 times out of 10 that seems to be the ticket.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: rickymouse

They run for office to be able to get majority in there and changing your political system to achieve Islamic jurisdiction and laws. They are bringing their own understanding of what is right and what is wrong and replace yours. It means Sharia law. It means no more Human rights or equality.

Preacher arrested

That is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT the OPENLY STATED goal of Islam.

People like the no-hopernotfear clown who defend this rape culture are more than aware of this fact but they lie and claim that it’s not true.
Islam itself openly stated that nothing short of total world domination is its number ONE goal.

‘To spread Islam until it is the only religion that exists’

And look at the type of people who support it.
Pathetic

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

We had our own rape culture, child bride ethos treat Woman like chattel thing going on around 100 years ago.

And the goal of most organised religious practices is to spread the word as the only real religion that exists.

Just saying.

As to world domination???

Islamic nations are all back of the bus there mate, us European and American cultures have pretty much owned that monopoly I'm afraid for quite some time.

Hence the reason every nation that does not entertain the world bank or affiliation to such are dropping like flies via our smart munitions no less.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To be fair,

These people who defend Islam aren’t actually trying to defend the ideology.
They are thinking about the individual people who may be getting a bad-rep because of their religion.
‘Not all muslims’ etc.

Which is good I guess

But it’s the belief system that is hateful and extremely intolerant. It’s the religion itself that EVERYONE ELSE can see for what it is.

It’s most definitely worse than nazism, worse than kkk ideology. That can’t be argued.

Stop defending islam, your descendants will thank you for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We had our own rape culture, child bride ethos treat Woman like chattel thing going on around 100 years ago.

And the goal of most organised religious practices is to spread the word as the only real religion that exists.

Just saying.

As to world domination???

Islamic nations are all back of the bus there mate, us European and American have cultures pretty much own that monopoly I'm afraid, hence the reason every nation that does not entertain the world bank or affiliation to such are dropping like flies via our smart munitions no less.

So let’s just not put up a fight, allow them to become a large majority in every western country.

Good idea

World domination isn’t an openly stated goal of ‘the west’

But it IS an openly stated goal of Islam. And they’re slowly getting their pieces in place
edit on 4 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Don't you imagine, after a while, most of them will come to there senses, and only pay lip service to the archaic nosencical affair, just like what happened with Christianity in our beloved first world nations?

I'm not suggesting taking away Christmas mate but give people an education, proper access to clean water, food, and technology, and they tend to stop placing their faith in absentee invisible omnipotent vengeful sky gods.

Muslims are not the issue you see, organised religious practice on the other hand, in all its many shapes and guises, well what does history say about those in general?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Don't you imagine, after a while, most of them will come to there senses, and only pay lip service to the archaic nosencical affair, just like what happened with Christianity in our beloved first world nations?

I'm not suggesting taking away Christmas mate but give people an education, proper access to clean water, food, and technology, and they tend to stop placing their faith in absentee invisible omnipotent vengeful sky gods.

Muslims are not the issue you see, organised religious practice on the other hand, in all its many shapes and guises, well what does history say about those in general?

I really hope you’re right

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
One of those hateful ideologies is FAAAAAAR worse than the other. And yet, people defend it.

Both ideologies are wrong, I'm happy to admit that.
But whatever ideology you or I have is wrong also.

No one has the claim to the moral high ground.
At least no one has the authority to make that claim.

That's the only defense you need.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I went to school with plenty of Muslims.

I am right.

Kicked about together, drank together, smoked together, fought together, had fun together.

They are just people, good and bad sorts in all walks of life.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You know, I actually don't entirely disagree with your statement.

Religions cause all sorts of problems. In fact, religion and religious beliefs have been at the heart of wars since just about the dawn of 'civilized' Mankind.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Divide and conquer is what organised religious practice is all about.

Same with racism.

It's a class war, not a race war, and it's been that way since civilization arose.

Religion serves its purpose, but the purpose is control.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

They do not belive in religious freedom
They do not belive in gay rights
They do not believe in womens rights

What you just described is the conservative ideology. So are the big bad Muslims conservatives?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Don't forget about...$$$$$ money $$$$$

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 50ul5t34l3r

What an absolute steaming crock of S# that statement is!!

Complete BS!

edit on 3/4/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What does an omnipotent fellow do with such??? LoL

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So a thread 5 pages long with no facts but opinions and far right websites and the go to play by the conservatives is "I have friend/relative or whatever that confirms our biased opinion".

There is no doubt that some Muslims bring their stupid extremist ideology but I am willing to bet that most integrated to North America to escape that extremist BS.

edit on 4-3-2019 by 50ul5t34l3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Covets it.

It creates indebtedness which, in turn, creates servitude.

Doesn't have to spend it, only know they have it and others don't. Greed isn't about spending, it's about hoarding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join