It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I take it then muslims have affected you personally, care to elaborate a little so we can understand exactly how muslims have impacted your life?

It affects me when they attack my country and its people. Does that not affect you? They are growing in numbers and they are getting a foothold in our political system. No one with open eyes can see this as a good thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Phage
Gish galloping is awesome.

Your in a contrary mood today

I think the problems Europe are facing due to Muslim violence are well documented
Not delivering into some areas is news to me, pretty scary for people in those countries

Speaking to a German friend and she said visiting a historical church was akin to boarding an aeroplane due to anti christian threats from muslims

Europe is in trouble, real trouble
But let’s open the boarders because we know everybody is altruistic
No lessons learned

Homicide rate (germany) per year:
2000: 497
2017: 405

UNODC murder rates, most recent year
Americas: 157,000
Africa: 135,000
Europe: 22,000
Oceania: 1,100
Asia: 122,000

Who is in trouble?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Please understand that I live on the far side of the world, few muslims and they are mostly fairly nice people. I walk with a dog and most hate the dog. The equivalent to a Muslim priest once walked up to me at a shop and said “lovely dog” I thought he was taking the piss and said it was a blue healer, he corrected me and said it was a red cloud, yeah

Anyway got an email from a friend today or yesterday

“know it better some day because it is very fascinating. Yes, Cologne is also nice, with my pupils I visited the cathedral, a chocolate museum and a theme parc that was similar to the Disney world in Paris; the children liked it very much. But unfortunately in the entrance of the cathedral there are nowadays a lot of security controls, you think that you are in an airport :-). It`s because the cathedral received some threatening of Musulman people who don`t like this Christian symbol of the city. “

That’s her comments

Now I like your stats oloufo, awesome and thanks for that link, I will have a good look at it
Now in my head I have to consider your comments in relation to what was posted by the OP, you know, suburbs where some services refuse to go because of the violence and fear. Don’t think murder was listed just excess violence

So yeah, trouble.

Now I am a Christian, I don’t really like christians or churches, I am not going to defend the millions of fundamental, lazy selfish dumb christians. Never would I justify the violence committed and I apologise profusely for our collective stupidity
If I was to see christians act the way some muslims did I would not even consider defending them, because Jesus taught love and peace

Did mahaomed?
No he didn’t

Wikipedia
“Research suggests that intentional homicide demographics are affected by changes in trauma care, leading to changed lethality of violent assaults, so the intentional homicide rate may not necessarily indicate the overall level of societal violence.[3] They may also be under-reported for political reasons.[4][5][page needed]”

Interesting from your quoted page

edit on 3-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Please understand that I live on the far side of the world, few muslims and they are mostly fairly nice people. I walk with a dog and most hate the dog. The equivalent to a Muslim priest once walked up to me at a shop and said “lovely dog” I thought he was taking the piss and said it was a blue healer, he corrected me and said it was a red cloud, yeah

i'm not religious too but i like old churches and sometimes i visit one. never was controlled by security. in fact there are radicals and they trouble our society sometimes. the same with neonazis. we have around 6% muslims in germany. the ones i know aren't religious at all. radical islam is a problem for all of us and we as civilized people must stand together but spreading hate against all muslims isn't the solution. greets from sunny munich!
edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I take it then muslims have affected you personally, care to elaborate a little so we can understand exactly how muslims have impacted your life?

It affects me when they attack my country and its people. Does that not affect you? They are growing in numbers and they are getting a foothold in our political system. No one with open eyes can see this as a good thing.

So by your own admission your personal experience with muslims is limited to media reports.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

A good read from 2016 on Muslim Immigrants to Sweden and Europe. It is a very 'Slanted' story.

www.nationalreview.com...

This 2nd article is less "slanted" toward the popular narratives of rape and non-assimilation is is probably more accurate as to what is really happening in Sweden.

www.thelocal.se...

This 3rd article is from the perspective of the immigrants and is yet another eye opener rather than towing the popular narrative.

A well informed person will soak all of this in and realize that the problem is blown out of proportion to reality, which is exactly how the US news media is working now a days.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is nothing other than racism.
How is it that no one can speak bad about the Jewish?

Remember....... never forget.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

They are gods chosen and therefore untouchable. That and the whole holocaust thing.

edit on 3-3-2019 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
two two two posts in one.
edit on 3-3-2019 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Which race, again?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Which race, what?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

and I would be disappointed if people thought i was preaching hate, thanks for the heads up, I will be more careful
Irrespective, I can only comment on what I read and respond to others comments

It seems some interesting links have been provided so I will have a look at them 👍

I do hear mostly bad reports from the EU

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
the Swedes are probably of the mind that the first immigration wave of Muslims might not be the Ideal refugees--->

but are 'certain' the next wave of Them will be the Ones ( peaceful Islamists) they were told about by the Elites in charge...

un-Realistic nonsense imho

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So by your own admission your personal experience with muslims is limited to media reports.

I have too many bad experiences with muslims that would require me to write a lot and I am not feeling too well this morning. From sexual insults to knife at throat, to a family member who went out with a muslim being beaten regularly, to work collegues that told me first hand nightmare stories involving forced marriage, suicide and violence to being invited to weddings and feeling the hatred of the old people there against us, being aggressively targeted in London by mosque dwellers in sandals, UK born muslim girls not ever being allowed to watch ANY UK TV, a muslim giy friend fearing for his life from his family, being beaten almost to death and police couldn't help, until one day he stopped calling and I have never heard from him again. If I told you all the stories in detail you'd be shocked.

Have I met nice muslims? Yup, I certainly have. They were highly educated, mostly girls but also guys that I called friends.
It isn't the muslims as such, it's islam that is akin to a very dangerous and often fatal virus. It spreads and polices itself. Once you contracted it, healing is almost impossible due to it's self policing. It is an ingeneous [albeit nasty] little mind program [also known as meme] that is incredibly successful, especially with lower educated people who totally believe all of it.

However you also have to be very careful of 'friendly, modern' seeming muslim colleagues. They are allowed to go to quite a few length of lying to make you trust them and think they are actually really brilliant. It's called Taquiya and it is yet another ingenious part of the program.
Whenever I hear people say they met really cool muslims, I knwo that some are but you have to stay alert as Taquiya is a valid way to trick others to make muslims look peace loving when in fact they are literally waiting to stab you in the back once they are a majority.

I am not making this up, their dodgy prophet was the one who invented it and had absolutely no honour. He pretended to be a friend and when all people of the city were relaxed, he went in and killed them all.

Phage and the other person here that seem so adamant to know muslims have no idea about how dangerous islam is. Anyone can be a muslim and many European women are being dragged in by fake love promises by taquiyya using males or by other 'friendly' ears listening to them.

The latest victim is Sinead o'Connor. I mean WTF?

All religions always pounce on the weak or mentally ill. Only islam is not a religion but a war strategy to take over the whole world. It isn't about finding inner peace and love thy neighbour. It is literally "Spread it until it is everywhere".

Anyone defending this violent, war ideology is either uninformed, wears blinkers deliberately or is downright 'not quite there' or.....a muslim.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Anyone defending this violent, war ideology is either uninformed, wears blinkers deliberately or is downright 'not quite there' or.....a muslim.

OK then...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If you conservatives had anything real than maybe we could take you guys seriously but instead you post extremely biased websites over and over again. If your view was valid, then why not post valid information instead of misleading, lying or cherry picked facts.

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: BIZPAC Review, Inc. operates a news and opinion website that covers conservative news. Bizpac Review has a strong right-wing bias in reporting choices, wording and does not always source well. They have also failed a fact check. (10/19/16) Updated (D. Van Zandt 7/8/2017

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Which race, again?

Oh sorry, I thought you said it was racist.. My bad..

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

OK then...

Let me ask, are you OK with specific laws against bikers? Or the general opinion that they're all outlaws?

If so, why?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 50ul5t34l3r
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If you conservatives had anything real than maybe we could take you guys seriously but instead you post extremely biased websites over and over again.

Perhaps if the MSM would actually report on such things, it wouldn't be left to those who are willing to report on it.

But we're all well on the way to a utopia governed by what we're told via the MSM, and everything else is to be shunned. Flowers, kittens and puppy dogs. Only blatant conspiracy theorists report on anything else, and we'll seek them out and silence them, post haste.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Here is the issue with your websites, they have no external sources to check and in fact when you search "UPS stops deliveries to Muslim", there is one sources and it is shared by all conservative sites.

Did that with all the supposed stories supplied by OP and no outside sources to confirm anything that is written in OP is fact.

Basically they are garbage sites with no real info. If this was actually a huge issue in Europe, than why is there never any outside source to confirm?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join