It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

It’s not the first time, but it’s more than conspicuous dropping in claiming some it-stretches-credulity-to-believe anecdote about the nefariousness of the military and their shenanigans.

And you don't think your comment looks a tad conspicuous at all, as in "paid by the MIC"? How is that even possible? We'd be an even more sorry sack of researchers if we would ignore said elements entirely.
The Snowden leaks presented us with the fact that the NSA spied on US-allies in the EU offices. It's obviously not the stretches-credulity-to-believe-anecdote you want it to be.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRenew

Time has already told us enough about TTSA...

The problem with TTSA is that at this point they really don’t have anything unique to offer to ufology.

They apparently have nothing to disclose therefore they are in the same boat as your run-of-the-mill ufo enthusiast who only has recorded stories of experiences of varying classification levels of Alan Hynek’s Close encounter meter of 1 to 6.

They suggested, or at least the founder TDL did, that they had something to disclose which so far has been an empty promise.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It’s not the first time, but it’s more than conspicuous dropping in claiming some it-stretches-credulity-to-believe anecdote about the nefariousness of the military and their shenanigans.

And you don't think your comment looks a tad conspicuous at all, as in "paid by the MIC"? How is that even possible? We'd be an even more sorry sack of researchers if we would ignore said elements entirely.
The Snowden leaks presented us with the fact that the NSA spied on US-allies in the EU offices. It's obviously not the stretches-credulity-to-believe-anecdote you want it to be.

Not in the least. My posting history speaks for itself.

No, not in least. The poster popped in at, what amounts to the end, the last legs of a well-researched thread and —beyond what constitutes conspicuousness — with their first post in a rambling, syntax error-ridden anecdote that is still difficult to completely understand.

Not to mention declares without equivocation they KNOW what’s up. Good luck defending that over what I posited, that’s a losing proposition and I’m sure that’s the thread participants’ consensus.

And a final, no, I never suggested that one shouldn’t look at that that could be construed as “paid by the MIC”. Best of luck to you, but you’re barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Actually, cravens, your insult of disbelief of a US Navy insider sharing reasonable, largely personal experience here, saying not one single thing outside the box of knowns, is exactly what it seems to be self important trolling. You call yourself a serious researcher, then needlessly disrespect a reasonable witness with perspective to share. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt comment again just due to your rude trolling of his interesting comment. Time and time again, i have seen people patting themselves on the back over this thread, which has in total, effectively said exactly nothing new except to point out the obvious, TTSA had nothing to disclose, it was media hype, likely for profit, by some incompetent IC retirees. In fact, as I recall, threads were posted saying exactly that, while this thread was still uselessly speculating some intense conspiracy. Sometimes things are just as straightforward and ridiculous as they seem...trolling newbies helps nothing, although we can expect to be trolled for saying that.

edit on 9-8-2019 by Kellkell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRenew

Bobby, thanks for sharing that. Very interesting... the evidence indeed points not to some elaborate conspiracy in plain sight with TTSA, but to the fact that TTSA was had, and made fools of themselves regarding an extant special access program that has aerial effects. They were investigating our own technology with the tic tac, and TTSA, despite bragging about being government insiders, were entirely outside of the loop and ended up making complete fools of themselves.

Next, we see a shift with TTSA, they move away from the fact they nave nothing to disclose (and lied that they did), and come to realize they are doing nothing more than exposing a special access program utilizing unoccupied aerial phenomena. We note pilots saying the UFOs “followed them” all the way to syria. The UFOs were a classified part of the battle group in the same way the tic tac event was part of a radar systems test.

Then TTSA goes to italy to report on a debunked case. Why would they embarrass themselves with a debunked case? Because they are exactly who they say they are, retired intelligence community doing exactly what those fools do, play sources, but not foing the hard research. As former intelligence officers, guys like zondo would definitely gravitate to sources they feel are private, special access assets, hence the resultant fiasco from their good friends the Italians. But at least they werent exposing the tictac tech anymore.

Fast forward to TTSA business partnerships. Now we see TTSA again playing good ol boy spy games... “hey guys, we can get you government contracts with our insider connections”... same old crappola, playing clearance status for greed and calling it heroism. No surprise there, just insiders looking for a buck. Interesting note - their new business partner specializes in proton beams that produce visual effects...add “in the sky” and you might have a conspiracy there. Sure, they provoke the “threat” angle, because frankly its the only thing that makes them seem sexy and relevant...viewer base logic.

What we see with TTSA is what was posted in other threads, but not this one, despite all its self congratulatory greatness. TTSA is a group of incompetent insiders. We see kIt green admitting he was actually suckered by the serpo hoax. We see gullibility, extreme ego, and incompetence...in their product and pervious careers. We see career shadow lurkers selling a monetized product using insider status to generate revenue and media base, and they are the same snobslobs now they were then in under-supervised, compartmentalized back-patting circles. We see exactly what we could expect to see, with very few tricks.

There is no great disclosure coming. The tech will likely remained classified and is likely not above drone status. Lazar, corso, etc. are still hoaxers, the media leaders of the UFO discussion are the same sellout media scmucks they always have been, and entrenched “ufo researchers” like some on this thread continue eating every bread crum dropped, leading nowhere, while claiming a great superiority and figuring out not one single thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I just gave you my honest opinion from the perspective of a tax-Euro paying civilian, who has some beef with your National Security State for obvious reasons.
You might think this isn't such a big deal, but it certainly provides some context for the story you found so unbelievable. And being a friend of the critical method, I can see where you are coming from with your disbelief. Which is why I wont defend a thing, you have a point there.

However. Some new and/or old members bumping this thread with more takes on the issue is something I'm definitely looking forward to. Suspicious or not, I'll take anything that keeps the conversation going. Which includes your posts as well, of course.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

See my post above your last post regarding adding to and deepening the thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kellkell

Welcome to TTSA. What exactly inspired you announce to yourself with a mini rant in this thread?

You have a very similar writing style to another new poster who has also chosen to only post in this thread. Is that just a massive coincidence?

Terms and conditions apply.

16c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts

edit on 9/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, regarding the current interest here in the navy, the ONI is very mysterious, kind of unknown in comparison to other well know IC groups. Many people aver they are the real depositary of secrets.

They may be the hidden boss of bosses of the IC, and the CIA is the designated whipping boy as the more obscure agencies have the real secrets of interest to ufology.

Likely, IF there are secrets, they are buried deep in the MIC IC and TTSA will not likely be close to getting them.

Of course its always a possibility they may get some access, one can never say never...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Could have been my first post on ATS as well, no need for Doppelgänger account accusations. We are on page 197 with 77 flags thus far for a reason...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
This thread has taken some strange twists and turns along the way.

And now a few more since you posted this!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
We have to consider the possibility that TTSA is a CIA operation to dig out government secrets of ufology.
I say that based on Vallee’s FS diaries where, according to him, the CIA themselves were seeking the secret cabal within the government. Now with TTSA there doing it openly.

What’s the old saying:
The right-hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So what exactly is the elaborate conspiracy that you think this thread is all about?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kellkell

Actually, cravens, your insult of disbelief of a US Navy insider sharing reasonable, largely personal experience here, saying not one single thing outside the box of knowns, is exactly what it seems to be self important trolling. You call yourself a serious researcher, then needlessly disrespect a reasonable witness with perspective to share. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt comment again just due to your rude trolling of his interesting comment. Time and time again, i have seen people patting themselves on the back over this thread, which has in total, effectively said exactly nothing new except to point out the obvious, TTSA had nothing to disclose, it was media hype, likely for profit, by some incompetent IC retirees. In fact, as I recall, threads were posted saying exactly that, while this thread was still uselessly speculating some intense conspiracy. Sometimes things are just as straightforward and ridiculous as they seem...trolling newbies helps nothing, although we can expect to be trolled for saying that.

Lol, wut. You sure do talk/write a lot in saying nothing of substance. Bravo, that’s a talent in of itself. I’m calling it like it is, which is far from trolling. Trolling is popping into a thread and making outlandish claims with zero proof, hoping the gullible will buy whatever verbal diarrhea sprayed forth.

I’ve never called myself a ‘serious researcher’; I defer to The GUT, MM and several other legit researchers, taking a critical-thinking and deductive reasoning approach to what is presented. But whatever, my post history and participation in this thread speaks for itself — much like your’s and the other interloper.

I’ve said my piece and made my position crystal clear. You should do the same sans asserting the unverifiable and highly dubious.

Take care.

ETA:

What we see with TTSA is what was posted in other threads, but not this one, despite all its self congratulatory greatness. TTSA is a group of incompetent insiders. We see kIt green admitting he was actually suckered by the serpo hoax.

Ok, so you’re definitely trolling. If anything, this thread has lambasted TTSA and pointed out and verified numerous inconsistencies and, in some cases, outright fabrications. Stop patting yourself on the back, the self-congratulatory histrionics is a bad look. A better look would be actually reading the threads MM has put together. There’s no way you’ll be able to genuinely stand by the above statement after doing so.

A round of applause and self-congratulatory pats on the backs for the Willtells, Pigsy, CBs, coursecatalogs and many more of this thread. Hear, hear!
edit on 9-8-2019 by Cravens because: Just read that post after replying and it was so incongruous with the truth of this thread something had to said

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

And you’re entitled to your opinion, which I never said a word about — you came at me for calling bollocks on an unverifiable claim that does nothing to forward the discussion. I stand by that. Full stop.

Honestly, I don’t see the Snowden-surveillance state connection w.r.t. this thread particularly, the idea the Navy needs to concoct some tic-tac phenomenon to procure additional funding. That was the gist of the post — outside of suggesting they were involved with the AFOSI [if you fail to appreciate name-dropping AFOSI, I kindly suggest you read both threads and anything R Doty related].

I’m all ears if you care to elucidate that connection and your motivation in attempting to tie my post(s) to the specious connection. Or at the very least, how it somehow represents a corollary to the discussion(s) in this thread.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

thanks for the welcome.

well, I posited that the tictacs were a classified military program, mentioning relevant facts regarding their appearance in coordination with carrier battle groups in various locations, and now I have been accused of "ranting", and making absurd assertions. hmmm. so saying it is military tech is absurd?!?! but speculating the government holds a nuts and bolts UFO is reasonable? ...to be disclosed by TTSA? sorry to add content to an exhaustedly dead ended thread.

how about this - the government holds no dead aliens, ufos or the body of any ghosts. it doesn't mean they don't exist, but there are no nuts and bolts ghost bodies or alien crafts. so that is an "absurd assertion"?!?!?! that there are no alien craft in government possession is absurd? so with all the debunking going on here, we assume the government holds ufo bodies and alien bodies? well, sorry son, hate to be "absurd", but it doesn't, nor is it likely possible. and that is how we know TTSA never had, and never will have anything to disclose.

here's a conspiracy theory; TTSA stirred up a public-interest hornet's nest with their few videos, all which were under lue's provenance in his government job. the few people in control of the special access aerial phenomena program were like, "oh shizzz!!! these idiots!!!" the senators, under reid etc., jumped on..."WE ALL WANT TO KNOW!" so they call a special classified congressional hearing, where only top clearance senators are invited, the holders of the special access knowledge explain its a classified special access program, and THAT IS WHY we haven't been investigating it DESPITE pilot sightings, so just drop it and move on = it has no civilian application. boom. thats the end of it. now that is a speculative conspiracy theory grounded in critical reasoning.

BTW: when it comes to trolling...if there was a disinfo agent on here who would they be paid to troll? the one who says its reptilians, or the one who says it really is military tech?

and as far as researchers here, why has not a single person done anything but post what greenwald drops or anything else. "the gut" posted, "we will probably be hearing a lot about plasma technology", as an actual moment of awareness, but with sarcastic overtone, as if it would be a distraction from what...reptilians???... but gut, dude, come on... who the heck do you think is going to be telling you about classified plasma tech? really? like you guys are the center of the universe, and military intelligence operatives circle around YOU!?!?!? here?!?!?! come on man, get real. I am certainly not going to hand all the research work to you for you to "pooh pooh" and go on debunking meaningess breadcrumbs. I am indeed a patriot, and military aviators of aggressor nations better be humble or meet demise. if you want to solve this stop eating bread crumbs and do some research on realistic analytic speculation. sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Have any of the famous researchers here [or trolls, whichever it is] even "looked into" the possibility of tictac military tech?

what conspiracy where? there is no conspiracy here, there are only conspiracy heads, and TTSA's dramatic incompetence. at their very best, TTSA could be doing little but providing disinfo regarding the very military program I speculate exists. unfortunately, TTSA is probably just out of the loop, as I also speculated. sorry if I added the only new content to this tired thread and put you on track. you may go on trolling if you like and calling reasonable info a rant. *shakes head*.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We must have really hit a nerve here some time in the past two days.

I wonder what it was.

---

Also please stop saying "trolling" all the time. That word does not mean... etc. Princess Bride. Pat Pending.
edit on 9-8-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

We must have really hit a nerve here some time in the past two days.

But seemingly not enough to produce anything more than fulminated word salads

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar
*SNIP*
it is unfortunate some don't understand the content I am offering is a gift, and cannot profit me, and is simply relevant content for the thread, tired as it is. I wont do your own analysis for you, but I don't mind adding to simplification. I don't mind saying that there is not a chance i'd be on here offering anything, without respect for mirageman's approach and research style. the respect doesn't necessarily extend further, as an analysis.

here's a funny conspiracy. the TTSA board sits down in an early days meeting eating Encinitas take out… at the meeting, when talking promo, the lawyer speaks, answering some questions. the lawyer, with the knowledge of a lazar/corso/doty, says, "tom, because there is no scientific proof of an alien UFO, the court will treat it as such, and therefore YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT UFOS AND THEIR WHATEVER as long as it isn't real. you can write whatever books you want, with whatever metaphors you want, making any ridiculous claims, and its fully legal, EVEN TO PROMOTE THE COMPANY". turns out tom is the SMART [and unethical] media guy it seems he is. hmmm conspiracies and rants. but you can write and say anything you want about "ghosts" too, even lead a religion on the subject, with no legal risk.

edit on 10-8-2019 by spacedoubt because: snipped off topic personal attack

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

before I take a break from here back to real life, lets try BEING PSYCHIC...we like psychic stuff here right? I do. woo woo.

ok, here is my psychic prediction, correct as my others have been I psychically predict. TTSA has PROMISED to release more videos...or at least threatened. but wait. hey...what IF those other videos are more tictac human made tech? after TTSA "found out" they had arrogantly blundered into our own tech??? so here is my psychic prediction: YOU WONT SEE ANYMORE SIMILAR HIGH TECH MILITARY FLIGHT VIDEOS FROM TTSA, despite claims of promised videos, etc.

the odds of that are pretty small after what they claimed and have already shown, huh? yet, instead, I predict TTSA will now be something else entirely. sorry, I own the woo, son.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join