It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the "Dark Overlord"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

Why would I panic? It is what it is?

Let’s put it all in perspective. There is zero evidence of CD in the video, audio, seismic, metallurgy evidence. The movement that talks about science has had over 17 years to attract whistleblowers. The insurance companies brought lawsuits to fight paying out to the WTC owners. The only way the supposed “inside job” was pulled off was by an all knowing and all controlling government. So your only hope is a criminal hacking group that would do about anything to hijack anything for cash somehow hijacked data from an all knowing and all controlling government that for some reason placed plans of their “inside job” in a digital formate after the fact that could be hacked from insurance companies that tried to withhold payout to the owners of the WTC that were in bed with the all knowing and controlling government?

Sorry when the most damning evidence is going to be insurance companies were insuring buildings with deficient fire insulation, not built to code, and the mob might have supplied deficient building materials. And why the government would use office space in such deficient buildings.

edit on 1-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: neutronflux

Nice ninja edits neut. You can spit your jargon all you want. I’m not engaging your ingorance anymore.

Sorry that I used actual evidence and cited sources.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
One thing I don't yet get is why the Transportation Security Administration would be part of the 9/11 insurance claim? This is an organization that was officially formed after the events of 9/11. Is this whole blackmail story fake news? or is it just more evidence of the planning stages of 9/11?

If this hacker group wants to make some real money, why don't they have an auction between the black and white hats. I know some of these black hats have really deep pockets, it might squeeze a bit more out of them. Just how much is the public willing to pay a go fund me campaign to get to the bottom of things? Getting your hands on the money trail will provide a clear picture of the sides in this battle.

What a crazy world we live in...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It’s a criminal group. The only thing that is obvious is they are up to something to make money, or spread chaos if it’s the Russian’s, Chinese, North Korean, Iran..........

That’s the problem when you really don’t know who they are.
edit on 1-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed some

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Releasing information can be a very dangerous endeavor. How the lady that released the Panama Papers got blown up in her car a month or two later is just one of many examples. If I was going to release information like the dark overlords claim to have I would want to remain anonymous as well. If I could squeeze a few bucks out of the perpetrators before I do release it, why not. All helps for the next project.

As for whatever way this plays out, I'm going to grab some popcorn.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Releasing information can be a very dangerous endeavor. How the lady that released the Panama Papers got blown up in her car a month or two later is just one of many examples. If I was going to release information like the dark overlords claim to have I would want to remain anonymous as well. If I could squeeze a few bucks out of the perpetrators before I do release it, why not. All helps for the next project.

As for whatever way this plays out, I'm going to grab some popcorn.

Yes, gone are the good old days in which principled men like Daniel Ellsberg could reveal the truth by taking the papers themselves.

It is possible the Dark Overlord players will not receive the bribe they have orchestrated and will actually reveal whatever they claim to have stolen. Only time will tell.

The official story failed quite by itself, and if their claims are true, this could be only icing on the cake.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I am sure they will release at least enough to damage the companies involved if they don't get their "internet money".

They will have to if they want to keep up their rep, so other victims pay them. This is not their first rodeo, they have hacked many in the past.

They hacked Netflix and the royal family's medical records to name a few. I read they had info that some royals had plastic surgery on their genitals

A quick internet search brings up all kind of hacks they have done and that is just the ones that went public.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Good thing credible men known there is no credibility in the fantasies nukes were used at the WTC, eh!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The official story failed quite by itself, and if their claims are true, this could be only icing on the cake.

You keep saying that, yet have no proof of CD at the WTC? Much less nukes?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
And there is zero evidence of any planted pyrotechnics. The truth movement is based on numerous lies. Cannot get to the truth through lies.

The MSM totally agrees with you and they lost all credibility a LONG time ago.

My guess is that is the reason WHY you are not citing any sources here.

Without sources any intelligent reader is likely going to ignore everything you say.

EDIT:

Sorry that I used actual evidence and cited sources.

Just noticed the above post, what is it you are referring to BTW? (obviously I haven't read the entire thread)

Here's where I stand just in case you are curious...

The more intelligent of the theorists soon come to realize that Hansel and Gretel have left breadcrumbs everywhere, in no discernible pattern. Thus, the inclination among some of the best to stop looking for the children and start looking for the Witch. The deeper one delves into the conspiracy literature, the more one is struck by the tendency of some theorists to look beyond the documents and the tangible evidence of government malfeasance or political conspiracy to more transcendental sources of power.

The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual (DEAD LINK)

originally posted by: rival
Once upon a time....

...there was a powerful country called America. America was supposed to be ruled by the many millions of people that lived there, but in truth, America was controlled by only a few, very rich, very, very, evil men.

Now these men wanted war (because they made ALOT of money off of war,) but they knew the American people would never go for it. So they looked around and decided to make a big, huge, fake an attack on America that ALL the people could see and all the people could be really mad
about.

So they came up with a plan. They decided to find some really smart men to teach some really crazy men how to make an attack on America that would be really big. They decided to make the attack on two of the world's largest buildings.

So these smart men gave these crazy men the idea to fly BIG airplanes into the buildings and knock them down. But what they didn't expect was that they were many more crazy men, so they also decided to attack other buildings as well.

.....and all the rich, evil men lived happily ever-after

edit on 1.2.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: greyhat

Serious question, how would you ever verify they are actually hacked documents?

And think about it. A government that supposedly pulled off an “inside job”, manipulated markets, and supposedly made thousands of people lie is powerless against “Dark Overload”?

I wish the truth movement would stop contradicting itself.

I saw the layer 1 preview opened up online and they are legit documents. You can tell by the info on the documents they are legit.

What unknown here do any these documents refute the official story of 9/11.

The hackers have broken the info into 5 layers.

Layer 1 is modest info. Layer 2,3, 4 they claim show scandals. Layer 5 they claim is damaging info.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere
And please tell what links your are going to used to get to those layers?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Lots of ranting? No evidence of CD?

There is zero evidence of planted pyrotechnics for all the WTC buildings. Unless you can back your accusations with actual evidence.

You might start with this

A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE COLLAPSE OF WTC TOWERS 1, 2 & 7 FROM AN EXPLOSIVES AND CONVENTIONAL DEMOLITION INDUSTRY VIEWPOINT
www.implosionworld.com...

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
Failure of connections, as a result of overloading, occurred within the heat-affected zone of the base metals
app.aws.org...

Characterization of Submerged Arc Welds from the World Trade Center Towers: As- Deposited Welds and Failures Associated with Impact Damage of the Exterior Columns
files.aws.org...

www.metabunk.org/other-wtc7-investigations-aegis-insurance-v-7-world-trade-company-expert-reports.t7112/
www.metabunk.org...

There is zero evidence WTC 1, 2, and 7 collapse because of steel cut by pyrotechnics.

Sorry.
edit on 2-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And please tell what links your are going to used to get to those layers?

The files are opened with encrypted keys the Hackers release them with their goal is met.

They released some layer 1 documents for preview last night as an escalation. I saw someone open them no malware and saw them with my own eyes the documents look real.

The layer preview contained documents belonging to airlines in 2000 and 2001, insurance claims made after the destruction of the tower, faxes and email stuff about terrorist methods of getting weapons into planes and hiding weapons in mobile phones stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

And Again, what links to get to the material are working? As in if you had the money, what link would you use to facilitate the transaction?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And Again, what links to get to the material are working? As in if you had the money, what link would you use to facilitate the transaction?

They only take bitcoin I have no clue how that works. Bitcoin works differently to money transfers through banks I would think, but I don't know much about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Here you go...

The Dark Overlord & 9/11 Documents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

heavy.com...

You can track how many payments have been made so far at this link. It appears that four transactions have gone through at the time of publication, for .00026038 BTC, .00005 BTC, .0026144 BTC, and .08 BTC. This is a total of .08292487 BTC which is approximately $321.75. This would be enough to unlock Checkpoint 01.

Sorry. I think the scam is to bleed joe public.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Basically their version of a gofundme page.

If it sounds to good to be true.........

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Here you go...

The Dark Overlord & 9/11 Documents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

heavy.com...

You can track how many payments have been made so far at this link. It appears that four transactions have gone through at the time of publication, for .00026038 BTC, .00005 BTC, .0026144 BTC, and .08 BTC. This is a total of .08292487 BTC which is approximately $321.75. This would be enough to unlock Checkpoint 01.

Sorry. I think the scam is to bleed joe public.

Well, obviously they are cybercrime hacking group. They only care about getting money for the info they hack. That why they do it to get money.

It, not a scam that is they are legit hackers and appears to me they have 9/11 documents. What unknown here are they trying to sell worthless 9/11 insurance documents to the 9/11 truther community or do they have real cover up info but there not giving it away for free?
edit on 2-1-2019 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Again, if it’s to good to be true...

And con artists love switch and bait cons.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join