It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust

The real thing for Trump to do against all the traitors and subversives in the MSM and elsewhere would be to send black ops against them and eliminate them all one at a time, but that would take more guts than anyone has in today's America.

If President Trump needs volunteers to get rid of America's most damaging enemy, the MSM Leadership, there are literally lines of patriots who would take the task, and willingly die in carrying it out.

That's really true.

That would actually be "justice" in the making. (Even though it wouldn't be a pretty sight).

So shooting American citizens because of their political affiliation and jobs as journalist, is ok with you?

This thread took a turn for the worst.
I think I will take my leave on this thread before I read something that will forever alter my view on some members.
I mean this is completely ridiculous calling for the killing of journalists. What is America coming to?

Only extremists say that kind of snip, can't judge all American people on that. Extremists are everywhere these days it seems and America ain't immune.

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Have you seen how the media "consolidated" over the past 10 years? There are only 8 media holding companies now. There used to be 32.

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yet this information is already on record otherwise it wouldn't be classified. You honestly think that it will do anything to the Democrats if it already hasn't? Trump is simply throwing another carrot at the end of your stick.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Of course President Trump wants to work with Democrats. He was a big time Democrat in New York social circles. The President wants what's best for Americans, and will work with anyone who has that same agenda/goal.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hillary is deteriorating too fast to run again, BurnTheShips.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Have you seen how the media "consolidated" over the past 10 years? There are only 8 media holding companies now. There used to be 32.

Which one's in the 8 do the "patriots"need to eliminate?
edit on 28-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Boadicea
Maybe the YUGE Announcement takes up too much space for a Twitter™ feed and that is counting the 288 characters....

if you see notice of a major DOJ press briefing, headed by AAG Matthew Whitaker (and maybe Rod Rosenstein), that will be the YUGE one all Trump and USA supporters have been waiting for.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And what will the excuse be when the investigation is long wrapped up and this "damning" evidence is still classified and sealed? How will you even know it was real to begin with?

Remember this. There have been, and still are RINOs who are working with democrats to try to depose the duly elected President.

This fact comes to mind whenever I see President Trump traveling from state-to-state to help Republicans running for high-office.

Republican Congressmen/Senators were not doing their part to help fellow Republicans get elected, or to be re-elected across the country. Trump was carrying all the weight solely on his shoulders before the mid-terms.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Then he should have done it before the last midterms..........

I feel like this is nothing but bluster, the only way I could see holding this crap back, is if they fight on the wall (which I dont think will ever happen)

At any rate.........chalk this up to rhetoric

Some rumors are that there was vast election fraud, they were keeping an eye and have solid evidence, many seats may be overturned. Though rumors could be wrong, they're rumors after all.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The real thing for Trump to do against all the traitors and subversives in the MSM and elsewhere would be to send black ops against them and eliminate them all one at a time, but that would take more guts than anyone has in today's America.

If President Trump needs volunteers to get rid of America's most damaging enemy, the MSM Leadership, there are literally lines of patriots who would take the task, and willingly die in carrying it out.

That's really true.

That would actually be "justice" in the making. (Even though it wouldn't be a pretty sight).

If President Trump is physically hurt by some fanatic who got the idea from Liberal Media, the executives in charge of those networks had better leave the country ASAP.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yet this information is already on record otherwise it wouldn't be classified. You honestly think that it will do anything to the Democrats if it already hasn't? Trump is simply throwing another carrot at the end of your stick.

If it is classified it means the people cannot know about it, so how does it affects those in power when the information is not made public?...

There is plenty of information about corruption on the part of democrats/RINOs, but if that information is not coming to light so that only those in power know about it, how is anything going to be done about it? In case you didn't know democrats are still in power, and so are many RINOs.

Let me give you an example...

FBI director J. Edgar Hoover was known for having tons of evidence, including recordings of corrupt politicians, and corrupt people in power. Some of that information that Hoover's FBI collected included personal information such as extramarital affairs, which I wouldn't doubt included the love of some people in power for minors. When Hoover died in 1972, and before Nixon could name L. Patrick Gray as acting director, the FBI had the already in place order to "destroy all evidence," and they did...

That information was "in the record," but the American public never knew about it... Did that information destroy those corrupt politicians, and other influential people even though the info was "on the record"?... It did not...

edit on 28-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The DOJ says President Trump can't expose them until after Bob Mueller is finished...voluntarily or otherwise. Mueller would hit him with Obstruction.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

That's really true.

So shooting American citizens because of their political affiliation and jobs as journalist, is ok with you?
To hell with the constitution and that thing called free speech....right? You want a state run media, like in communist China?
you call that "Justice" ?

If the American MSM wasn't consumed by a billion people all over the world everyday, their Anti-America / Anti-President stance wouldn't be so damaging. But with their current global marketshare and penetration, CNN especially, is an ENEMY to America. Historically, what has the United States done to our enemies? Hmmm????

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So you would be cool with a presidential administration using lethal force to consolidate power in the media? Communist much?
How very American of ya.

It wouldn't be to consolidate power. To say that is what it is, is the same way CNN would have said it.

It would be quelling and stamping out subversives intent on destroying the foundations of a lawful society governed by the constitution. The constitution actually gives legal authorization for this. Obviously people who have lost the top platforms of power in America would lie and represent it as the opposite of what they are doing, which is exactly what they ARE doing currently.

I appreciate your view on doing like that. But that’s not how that works man. People could just not watch CNN MSNBC and FOX. Problem solved, but to call for the killings of journalists and the like is not legal. Never has and for now is not.
And for anyone to be ok with such a thing is a direct threat to my country and will be handled with through constitutional rights.

But it's okay for ABC news and others to tweet images of their broadcast cameras zoomed in on Trump with a crosshairs in it, right? So who is calling for killing someone? Yep, you guessed it, the MSM is doing it against Trump, and the SS is looking into it.

If you recall, CNN did the same thing while President Trump was seated, during his Jan 2017 inauguration. One hour earlier, CNN was citing their usual anonymous sources citing assassination "chatter" being intercepted.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It could be more exciting to throw them from the top of the mountain (House Majority) in 2019, than from the side of the mountain (House Minority) this year.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

the MSM

You mean that pesky little thing that's protected by the 1st amendment?

Those "protections" don't apply to enemy combatants.

How do you determine who the enemy is? Dembs...People with brown skin, who?

Whoever ignores the GOOD news and focuses primarily on the BAD news about our country is "the enemy".

For example, market closed up +600 points today. Lead Story on FoxNews at 3:00pm. Neither CNN or MSNBC mentioned this GOOD NEWS FOR AMERICANS at any point in their broadcasts.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Which one's in the 8 do the "patriots"need to eliminate?

CNN is MSM enemy #1. Due to being seen in 237 countries, CNN's Anti-America rhetoric reaches more human eyes/ears than all other U.S.-based networks combined.
edit on 11/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Then he should have done it before the last midterms..........

I feel like this is nothing but bluster, the only way I could see holding this crap back, is if they fight on the wall (which I dont think will ever happen)

At any rate.........chalk this up to rhetoric

Some rumors are that there was vast election fraud, they were keeping an eye and have solid evidence, many seats may be overturned. Though rumors could be wrong, they're rumors after all.

If that were the case , and it might be, but it makes no sense not to bring it about immediately to invalidate those elected officials who were "elected" under fraud.......and take immediate action to over turn that.......

Other than that again, its rhetoric......so what are they gonna say " we have evidence of fraud, i mean yeah we could have brough it up and they already hold office, but SHAME ON YOU"

Its fruitless bullsnip

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It could be more exciting to throw them from the top of the mountain (House Majority) in 2019, than from the side of the mountain (House Minority) this year.

If by next election there are no significant dnc arrest would you be willing to agree the 3d chess game was in fact a 2d tic tac toe game with a 5 year old and call out his bs?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

the MSM

You mean that pesky little thing that's protected by the 1st amendment?

Those "protections" don't apply to enemy combatants.

How do you determine who the enemy is? Dembs...People with brown skin, who?

Whoever ignores the GOOD news and focuses primarily on the BAD news about our country is "the enemy".

For example, market closed up +600 points today. Lead Story on FoxNews at 3:00pm. Neither CNN or MSNBC mentioned this GOOD NEWS FOR AMERICANS at any point in their broadcasts.

You don't get to call who's the enemy from your partisan stance and threatening American citizens will not work in your favor.

btw, I heard the market report on CNN.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join