It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The real thing for Trump to do against all the traitors and subversives in the MSM and elsewhere would be to send black ops against them and eliminate them all one at a time, but that would take more guts than anyone has in today's America.

If President Trump needs volunteers to get rid of America's most damaging enemy, the MSM Leadership, there are literally lines of patriots who would take the task, and willingly die in carrying it out.

So you would be cool with a presidential administration using lethal force to consolidate power in the media? Communist much?
How very American of ya.

It wouldn't be to consolidate power. To say that is what it is, is the same way CNN would have said it.

It would be quelling and stamping out subversives intent on destroying the foundations of a lawful society governed by the constitution. The constitution actually gives legal authorization for this. Obviously people who have lost the top platforms of power in America would lie and represent it as the opposite of what they are doing, which is exactly what they ARE doing currently.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And what will the excuse be when the investigation is long wrapped up and this "damning" evidence is still classified and sealed? How will you even know it was real to begin with?

Because although he made that comment public, he didn't make that comment for the benefit of his base, but rather to make democrats/liberals in power remember that he can bring them all down.

Remember this. There have been, and still are RINOs who are working with democrats to try to depose the duly elected President. What if that evidence not only destroys the democrat party altogether, but also damages the Republican party so much, that even a large part of the Republican/conservative electorate no longer trusts the Republican party?

In politics there will always be some corruption. It's unavoidable.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well that just makes him look like another political douche and kind of proves he is no better than the rest.

What a bunch of cr@p. If he has prove that the Democrats broke the law and are in fact the scum that most reasonable adults can see , then he needs to do the right thing for the people and expose them versus bribing them to do his bidding.

This is highly disappointing IMO and I hope the individual republicans don't act like the typical blind Hillary supporters that dismiss all her BS and hold his feet to fire and call a turd a turd.

edit on 451130America/ChicagoWed, 28 Nov 2018 21:45:18 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The real thing for Trump to do against all the traitors and subversives in the MSM and elsewhere would be to send black ops against them and eliminate them all one at a time, but that would take more guts than anyone has in today's America.

If President Trump needs volunteers to get rid of America's most damaging enemy, the MSM Leadership, there are literally lines of patriots who would take the task, and willingly die in carrying it out.

That's really true.

That would actually be "justice" in the making. (Even though it wouldn't be a pretty sight).

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So you would be cool with a presidential administration using lethal force to consolidate power in the media? Communist much?
How very American of ya.

It wouldn't be to consolidate power. To say that is what it is, is the same way CNN would have said it.

It would be quelling and stamping out subversives intent on destroying the foundations of a lawful society governed by the constitution. The constitution actually gives legal authorization for this. Obviously people who have lost the top platforms of power in America would lie and represent it as the opposite of what they are doing, which is exactly what they ARE doing currently.

I appreciate your view on doing like that. But that’s not how that works man. People could just not watch CNN MSNBC and FOX. Problem solved, but to call for the killings of journalists and the like is not legal. Never has and for now is not.
And for anyone to be ok with such a thing is a direct threat to my country and will be handled with through constitutional rights.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That's really true.

That would actually be "justice" in the making. (Even though it wouldn't be a pretty sight).

So, let's pretend the msm was shut down completely and journalists turfed out, where would you get news from and why would it be more reliable, truthful or even have less of an agenda?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If he has information about any crimes he should release it.

My guess is he has nothing. It's a bluff.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You cant give up your leverage

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

"Timing is Everything" -Q

Nah

Screw q

I am not about a me side winning or something

I want justice

Justice rarely coincides with holding on to the truth until its politically convenient

If the evidence shows corruption people have the right to see it

It shouldn’t only be available to the people when trump feels his opponents have wronged him enough

Exactly , any trump supporters that support this is in fact no better than the blind Hillary supporters.

Highly disappointing and he must be held to the fire on this. If he has prove that the Democrats broke the law and are in fact the scum that most reasonable adults can see , then he needs to do the right thing for the people and expose them versus bribing them to do his bidding.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That's really true.

So shooting American citizens because of their political affiliation and jobs as journalist, is ok with you?

To hell with the constitution and that thing called free speech....right? You want a state run media, like in communist China?

you call that "Justice" ?
edit on 28-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How very American of ya.

I appreciate your view on doing like that. But that’s not how that works man. People could just not watch CNN MSNBC and FOX. Problem solved, but to call for the killings of journalists and the like is not legal. Never has and for now is not.
And for anyone to be ok with such a thing is a direct threat to my country and will be handled with through constitutional rights.

But it's okay for ABC news and others to tweet images of their broadcast cameras zoomed in on Trump with a crosshairs in it, right? So who is calling for killing someone? Yep, you guessed it, the MSM is doing it against Trump, and the SS is looking into it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This is the first time that I'm aware of, that President Trump has acknowledged how damning the Spygate (and other unknown) documents are to Democrats.

Only Nunes, Goodlatte, Meadows, and other Republicans in Congress have alluded to it, until now.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's really true.

So shooting American citizens because of their political affiliation and jobs as journalist, is ok with you?

This thread took a turn for the worst.
I think I will take my leave on this thread before I read something that will forever alter my view on some members.
I mean this is completely ridiculous calling for the killing of journalists. What is America coming to?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

And what will the excuse be when the investigation is long wrapped up and this "damning" evidence is still classified and sealed? How will you even know it was real to begin with?

We know that a grand jury has been deliberating for months regarding Andrew McCabe. There's ALOT of information that could come from his case alone if it's handled right. We just need prosecutions to start to make sure the dirt makes it's way to the surface.

And, we need Rod Rosenstein to stop forcing the Inspector General (Michael Horowitz oig.justice.gov... ) to redact and remove sections of I.G. reports. The last one contained a damning section on former A.G. Loretta Lynch, but that appendix was either removed or fully redacted. I don't recall which, at the moment.
edit on 11/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

the MSM

You mean that pesky little thing that's protected by the 1st amendment?

Those "protections" don't apply to enemy combatants.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

This is the first time that I'm aware of, that President Trump has acknowledged how damning the Spygate (and other unknown) documents are to Democrats.

Only Nunes, Goodlatte, Meadows, and other Republicans in Congress have alluded to it, until now.

and it means absolutely nothing if he hides the information and doesn't expose it.

This exposes trump as being no better than the rest if he is going to hide the information and sit on it to use it as a political ploy or bribe to do his bidding.

Very disappointing and I hope the individual republicans don't become like a Hillary supporter that are more then willing to smell and swallow a complete turd while trying to act like they are smelling roses and eating chocolate, because their candidate took it.

Whats the point? a turd is a turd even in 42D chess.
edit on 171130America/ChicagoWed, 28 Nov 2018 22:17:06 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Then he should have done it before the last midterms..........

I feel like this is nothing but bluster, the only way I could see holding this crap back, is if they fight on the wall (which I dont think will ever happen)

At any rate.........chalk this up to rhetoric

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

the MSM

You mean that pesky little thing that's protected by the 1st amendment?

Those "protections" don't apply to enemy combatants.

How do you determine who the enemy is? Dembs...People with brown skin, who?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Sounds like a very elaborate excuse for why Trump won't release the very thing that you guys have been screaming for for nearly 3 years now. You want the Democratic party to crumble but only if Trump says so, otherwise you make excuses as to why it's actually NOT a good idea. Lol.
edit on 11/28/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
YES....and Hillary/Bill know what's coming. Look at their demeanor this week.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join