It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Meme circulating

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KlondikeCamerry
a reply to: JAGStorm

Scary brown men? Oh my. I must clutch my pearls!

Look at those scary brown men of MS-13. They're more ink-toned, don'cha think?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
What will happen when they arrive. Will the mothers with children stay back and let the hoards of able bodied men shake down the gates?
Will the border guards shoot to kill?
Will shots be fired into the air and all those able bodied men turn around and run?
Will the mothers and children be moved to the fore?
Will mothers and children be shot dead by American military?
Will they all line up and go through the process?

Guesses is all we have at this point. The only thing that is not a guess is that at this point, the fear factor is playing out in favor of Trump.

What fear factor? That nobody in their right mind wants a bunch of anti-American aliens coming here and waving their flag over ours? That's normal, it's not fear.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
meme should really say...

Please come to our country illegally and get free everything. We hate America and would like to see it all go to crap.

Or it could say:

California is a model for all of us! I want to step over human feces every day and hope I don't catch typhus. Please come and make my state like that one!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That fear you are expressing will not save you next week. Not all Americans are cowards.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
They figured out how to trigger me!!!!

"Damm" and "famlies"....

Ughhhhhhhhhh

A2D

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Everybody has their own perspective. I watched an elderly relative's neighborhood turn from lovely working-class homes with nice green grass, safe schools, friendly stores, and unlocked doors to a 3rd world "country".

Green grass turned into dirt where people swept the yard instead of mowing it, and hung their Mexican flags out.
Schools morphed into low-level gang societies, and good teachers left and were replaced.
Iron bars on homes.

He could hardly find a store employee that spoke English anymore.

When you live in Hollywood or Silicon Valley behind walls and gates and work and play in your own little bubble, it is easy to spout # you know nothing about.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

That fear you are expressing will not save you next week. Not all Americans are cowards.

Wha?? That wasn't an expression of fear. Are you confused?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: LSU2018

Not to mention, they don't mind leaving when a group of lefties fly down there and motivate them to come to this country with a bunch of promises that they can't keep.

That´s what some did in afghanistan. False promises about getting a new house built for free and stuff like that.

This is proof to me that it´s not that much of a hurdle for them to leave everything, if they leave their homeland and family because of hearsay. I think being gullible plays a part in this.

Then they come to a strange country and everything isn´t as it was told. Totally different culture that their religion forbidds to accept so they group up into their own communities and this is where the real problems start.

Agreed. It would be akin, in my opinion, to going on vacation on a beach somewhere with all these promises of how great the beaches and room and board are, but when you get there, you see that your room is turquoise with a dirty toilet and the beach has hard sand and the water is brown.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: notsure1
Meh I like this one better.

Hmmm...... I was playing 'spot the female'

Who do ALL these men in their prime hope to settle down with ?

Clearly it would seem American women for their green card

edit on 31-10-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Why don't you clutch your front door knob, turn it, and open the door so they can live with you. They're no harm so what's the problem.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Don't feed the troll, they just joined today. The whole "scary brown men" thing is played out and nobody can be taken serious when they say that anymore.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
How dare you think something like that. They only want your best.

They would not do it because of a green card or financial gain. The allegedly 13 (more like 28) year old refugees at the supermarket always ask the ladies to marry them because they really love them.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
They figured out how to trigger me!!!!

"Damm" and "famlies"....

Ughhhhhhhhhh

A2D

You'd think they were a Trump supporter since the libs love to tell us we're the uneducated ones.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So I have to admit I haven't really been following this but does anyone actually know what prompted this mass migration? Was there a conflict in Honduras? Because if not it seems fairly suspicious that 2000 people would suddenly just decide to make such a journey to america without some kind of event happening.

I worked for a guy from Honduras for a few years, who came here legally. He was a good guy he talked a lot about Honduras and went back to visit family and such every year. He seemed concerned about crime and was worried about his young daughter being bitten by something poisonous but other than that it didn't sound much different than other third world countries. He wasn't particularly scared or worried about going back and was actually pretty pretty excited to bring his daughter back to see the family....

So unless something terrible happened recently I don't really understand why this is even happening...
edit on 31/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Could be the same reasons why north africans decided to come to Europe when the Syrian crisis started.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Now that is an interesting possibility. Certainly there are numerous weapons that most of us have not even imagined that are non-lethal that can render an opposing force inoperative. We just haven't seen them yet. I guess we haven't because the time has not come for them to be used on us. Let us keep believing that our guns will protect us when the government really sets it's mind to putting us down.

And while I am here, that short clip in your other reply, the bullfighter and the bull? I had to watch it a couple of times to absorb the beautiful move of that guy. He makes a move to the left and the bull follows for the kill but the guy just keeps spinning out of the way. Yeah, that's a beaut.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

While I don't agree with this caravan storming our borders, I feel you're missing the point. In many of the countries, the government is completely corrupt. People themselves have little power and the government simply ignores them or quashes opposition with force.

Venezuela right now is a pretty good example of what some are going through. The people tried to fight back for better lives and futures and the country is devastated.

Venezuela protests: 200,000 march against President Maduro as riots and looting spread across country

Life in Venezuela, One Year After the Protests

Many of the people in other countries down there are poor beyond what even the poorest of the poor in the US can comprehend. It's hard to fight back when you have nothing to fight with and no one to back you up. Of course you're going to look to a better opportunity where you won't be put down with force.

Again, not defending the nastiness that is the caravan, just reminding many that some of those trying to get here are truly destitute and want better and don't have the money or opportunity to do things the legal way where fees are well beyond their ability to pay.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Sure. Isn't that to be expected? But likely there will also be who knows how many other people with cameras.
No, I don't think that this event, if it happens, will be censored. Some will try and some will propagandize their own particular footage but all in all, this will be covered to the max.

It will be so well filmed that there may even be aliens and or people from the future there to document it for posterity.

I can see a fizzle. People deciding to just not go for it, at least in mass numbers. Butterfinger suggested in another post that maybe the military will pull out the noise cannon that makes people inoperative from crapping their pants.
My hope is that any mothers and children stay back and let this play out without them, That's my only hope about this.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
What will happen when they arrive. Will the mothers with children stay back and let the hoards of able bodied men shake down the gates?
Will the border guards shoot to kill?
Will shots be fired into the air and all those able bodied men turn around and run?
Will the mothers and children be moved to the fore?
Will mothers and children be shot dead by American military?
Will they all line up and go through the process?

Guesses is all we have at this point. The only thing that is not a guess is that at this point, the fear factor is playing out in favor of Trump.

I heard or read somewhere very recently the children were going to be held

at the front of the fence/wire, to prevent being shot at

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I don't know. It looks like they left most of the women behind in the "violence" though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join