It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mad Dog" About to send the Troops to the Border

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Mahogany

They are not going there to shoot Americans.
They are going to protect our sovereignty.

I did not say they were gonna shoot anyone, I said accepting non-NG military to handle this opens doors for worse things down the road. I called it conditioning.

It opens the doors to using that same military to set up barricades on US soil and ID people. Detain people. If someone in politics could make this into a national security issue, the military could round up people of certain color, religion or immigration status.

You have to get to that point gradually. Sending non-NG to the border when NG can handle it is the first step in that conditioning.

That's what I said.

You have to get to that point gradually. Sending non-NG to the border when NG can handle it is the first step in that conditioning. That's what I said.

And you stated incorrectly
1) Protect the Constitution
2) Protect the National borders (The National Guard is there only for the State)

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good ?
Dang , I would hate to have to repeat myself...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No , You are Definitely NOT One of Those . Just a Passionate Patriot Like Myself Trying to Deal with the Brain Dead Morons the Left have Created here in the Last 50 Years . I Feel Your Pain Bro ..........

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So I just read up on this. The 800 troops will not be "Trigger Pullers" but rather engineers to build traffic barriers as well as doctors and lawyers for legal support.

This is just wonderful. Great message being sent here.

What a crock.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: schuyler

That's not a tone, it's just me being me, an asshole. You are confusing style with tone.

No. You are confusing tone with style. Style is composed of grammar and structure. Hemingway's style was to use small words and short sentences. James Joyce had a much more complex style, considered inaccessible by many. You ought to be able to tell Hemingway or Joyce by the style alone, without reference to content. In fact, they have a yearly "Bad Hemingway" contest to see how well people can emulate his writing style.

Mark Twain, on the other hand, had a very accessible style, but his tone was largely humorous. You got one thing right. Your tone is that of an asshole, but it comes off as pedantic, and your style as rather mediocre. Two different issues.
edit on 10/25/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

90% voter favorability to build the Wall happens overnight...

I said it from the beginning. There's no possible way this caravan would benefit Democrats. No way to spin it that way, no reason for Soros to fund it.

Republicans orchestrated this.
edit on 25-10-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Double
edit on 25-10-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

what kind of republicans are you talking about....

the Flake/McCain types.....the Rubios.... The Ryans

These types are no different than the Democrat communists. Its all the same team.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Trueman
I'm using my phone so will make it quick.

I think these are great news. Mattis about to send 800 men to the border to protect us and block the caravan.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is planning to dispatch at least 800 active duty troops to the southern border at the direction of a president

apnews.com...

Wasn't Mattis in charge of NATO? Didn't keep the immigrants over there out.

NATO did not try to so why would it?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

what kind of republicans are you talking about....

the Flake/McCain types.....the Rubios.... The Ryans

These types are no different than the Democrat communists. Its all the same team.

Ones who want to convince the entire country that their tax money should go to a pointless border wall. One very prominent name comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Clinton?

"Well, I voted for border security, and some of it was a fence," Clinton said. "I don’t think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall."

You know, the person who was for a wall until Trump was and then she was against it even though she voted for it?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Clinton?

"Well, I voted for border security, and some of it was a fence," Clinton said. "I don’t think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall."

You know, the person who was for a wall until Trump was and then she was against it even though she voted for it?

No, the one who promised a wall, and failed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: Trueman

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

But are you literally shaking?

The border is exactly the constitutional place for the military. They are supposed to defend our borders. This sounds more like a cnn talking point.

Military fema camps within the US are 100% different than troops on our border.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a feeling a pretty bad false flag might be coming.

I bet a merc team (funded by the usual suspects) is going to gun down the migrant convoy near the border, and the international community will blame the massacre on the US military. The media will make it seem like Trump ordered it because he's "evil" and "racist" etc. As the situation spirals out of control- cue sanctions, completely destroyed foreign relations, a possible civil war, and perhaps even foreign intervention.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
So I just read up on this. The 800 troops will not be "Trigger Pullers" but rather engineers to build traffic barriers as well as doctors and lawyers for legal support.

This is just wonderful. Great message being sent here.

What a crock.

There are probably going to be some legal Honduran refugees that will indeed have to be processed through. Remember, Obama sent attorneys to Honduras after the 2014 and 2015 "unaccompanied minors" fiasco, and signed up more for refugee status. I have a feeling that some of these folks are part of that whole process finally coming to fruition.

Others will ask for asylum, so there will be a lot of legal stuff to process.

The rest of the invaders will have to be apprehended. Reports are that many of them are sick. There is a scary polio-like virus that has raised its ugly head since the end of 2014 and one has to wonder if these people are bringing health issues with them. We have to have doctors and medical personnel to deal with it.

Those we apprehend to deport will be sent back. All of this is going to cost taxpayers $$$$$$$$$.

I hope President Trump has a plan to recoup these costs from the organizers and governments that have perpetrated and allowed this newest fiasco.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Some people can't seem to understand that one of the jobs of our military is to protect this country from foreign invasion. They seem to be mixing up a movement to stop invaders in their tracks with posse commitatus. I've seen it posted around quite a bit here and other places around the net.
edit on 25-10-2018 by deadlysyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

i think the numbers arriving is a invasion dont you

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

90% voter favorability to build the Wall happens overnight...

I said it from the beginning. There's no possible way this caravan would benefit Democrats. No way to spin it that way, no reason for Soros to fund it.

Republicans orchestrated this.

What you are overlooking is the cluster fk the left has become which has made them incapable of rational thought.

These are the same idiots that chose to cheat within their own party to push their least liked candidate to represent them.

Not only that , these are also the same idiots that thought it was a good idea to select a candidate that was under a criminal investigation to represent them.

These are the same idiots that managed to find the only candidate that could out lie and out scandal trump then decide yep lets get her to represent us.

This caravan is exactly in tune with their thought process of stupid decisions. The bombings would even be in tune with their pattern of doubling down on stupid.

This coming from a non republican who didnt vote for trump.

Dont underestimate the lefts current state of stupid.

edit on 531031America/ChicagoThu, 25 Oct 2018 22:53:05 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So he is sending military or national guard to the Border. There is precedent for such.

But the most the Military would be capable of doing is operate in a support capacity, that is to observe, to inform the border patrol, or to fix vehicles, or even guard a jail. By law they can not stop, and are not allowed to arrest. That would violate a law, and then those doing such could be brought up on charges, and dishonorably discharged.

The only way that the military would be able to act, would be done several ways. 1) An act of congress. They could authorize and give permission for such. 2) A declared national emergency, that would allow for the area to be put under martial law and the military given far greater latitude to operate.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well, someone down there requested troops to come down and at least slow the illegals from coming in. Is Trump supposed to just ignore this official and not send any? I know Obama would have ignored this guys call for help.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I'm not sure this completely fits the bill of a declaration, but it definitely seems to fit with the National Emergency situation.

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join