It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mad Dog" About to send the Troops to the Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That's all? I'm a little disappointed that we aren't sending more, to be honest. We should be sending enough soldiers to have sight of every inch of that border. Sending 800 puts one man every 2 and half miles.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It's gonna get nasty, no doubt about that. But the warnings had been issued. These invaders know what they're getting themselves into and still have plenty of opportunity to turn back.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

I would consider 17,000+ heading to invade our country as a signal to send out our military. These people are painting swastikas on American flags and burning them. What reason do they have to come to this country they seem to hate?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Occupied, you say? Not sure what else you can call the millions of illegals inside the country already with 10,000 more caravanning their way here. This is an occupation, make no mistake about that, and it is an act of war.

I understand you're being dramatic but that is not true in any real or legal sense. It's just being dramatic.

National Guard has such vast resources that they could topple entire governments on their own. And their job is to protect our borders. Being at that southern border is what they exist for. And these are unarmed people with women and children, I'm sure National Guard alone can handle them.

Or are you advocating we need real military deployed to stop these civilians?

If you are, I'd have to ask myself as to your real motives.

How is that being dramatic? Also, there are far more men than women and children. No thanks, keep them ALL out by any means necessary. You know that phrase, eh? By any means necessary? It's what the democrats use against Republicans all the time. Funny you don't like it being used against illegals.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
doesnt look good. 800 is not going to stop anything. Sounds more like a welcoming party to aid in processing.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

I would consider 17,000+ heading to invade our country as a signal to send out our military. These people are painting swastikas on American flags and burning them. What reason do they have to come to this country they seem to hate?

17,000 thousand what?

Hungry, sick and exhausted civilians.

If our National Guard cannot handle that, why do they exist?

Don't fall for this crap people, we do not need military and tanks on our soil. NG is made to handle things like this, they can do it. Trust in our National Guard the same way you trust in the rest of the military.

link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Could not have said it better myself. They have said they do expect some kind of intervention of faith....but, no way does it look good.

Thanks

It's gonna get nasty, no doubt about that. But the warnings had been issued. These invaders know what they're getting themselves into and still have plenty of opportunity to turn back.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In reality, no troop will shoot at the caravaners. They might shoot above, tear gas, arrest etc. but not kill unless their life is in danger. However, these immigrants will not be granted passage except in the direst of circumstances.

The issue will become front and center as we head to the polls. The repugs will be judged on the outcome of this invasion and further divide our country.

This is a no-win for Trump. Good job, Soros.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

correct. Dont kid yourselves. These people would kill you in a second if you wondered into their country.

No borders, no wall, no USA at all. God is on their side according to them.

There is no politically correct end to this. We will see what Trump is made of now and blaming democrats wont fly.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Good, only 800? Hope they don't get overrun

Yeah I though that too but I also think he'll send more eventually.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
This is a no-win for Trump. Good job, Soros.

So Justso, are you a member of ANTIFA?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't get how they will stop them. It is not like they will fire into a crowd.
Maybe build barriers or something.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

well he better hurry up!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

From my 1st Responder position...the individual governors would have to call out for each state, and my team would move into the home state N.G.'s positions...in my case and Michigan.. the states home weapons storage facilities.

I don't know if the president can force all 50 individual state governors to comply though.

Anyone know?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

They are not going there to shoot Americans.
They are going to protect our sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

how you gonna stop them when the crowd disperses? I dont think the caravan is going to just stay together. There could be weapons caches planted all along the border.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Occupied, you say? Not sure what else you can call the millions of illegals inside the country already with 10,000 more caravanning their way here. This is an occupation, make no mistake about that, and it is an act of war.

I understand you're being dramatic but that is not true in any real or legal sense. It's just being dramatic.

National Guard has such vast resources that they could topple entire governments on their own. And their job is to protect our borders. Being at that southern border is what they exist for. And these are unarmed people with women and children, I'm sure National Guard alone can handle them.

Or are you advocating we need real military deployed to stop these civilians?

If you are, I'd have to ask myself as to your real motives.

Not being dramatic, I'm being 100% serious. Many empires have collapsed thanks to porous border controls.

My motives are simple... defend the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Those seeking to enter this country illegally or by force of numbers are an enemy, pure and simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hungry, sick, and exhausted... nothing is more dangerous than a wounded and frightened animal, nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lock and Load . First Volley Over their Heads , the Next Right Between the Eyes . The United States of America is a Sovereign Nation , and We do Not take Kindly to Invaders .......

edit on 25-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
doesnt look good. 800 is not going to stop anything. Sounds more like a welcoming party to aid in processing.

It must be just the first move. Strategy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join