It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Free surgeries and donuts. LOL Yum! Do I get my black Russians too? Those are cheap in comparison. Eh?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Bahahaha....I crack up every time you say "eh"! (Probably because I actually do say "eh"...but not "aboot"...that's the East Coasters!)
Yes, absolutely...free Black Russians with every donut. Or maybe with every surgery? We can work that out.

I'm still intent on buying us a castle. I want The Shed to be real. If we don't buy one, we can build one. Everyone who wants to live in it can vote on where they want it to be...but if we're all getting older and needing health care, maybe y'all will be moving to Canada. Eh?

(running outside for very quick soggy smoke now)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

LOL!

I do hope one of us wins one day and we get to live in our grand castle together, all safe and happy and looked after. Tis a beautiful dream, but dreams can come true.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Emails to both Jacy and Night Star

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh no, I don't like that face. Going to read it now Hun.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Emails to both Jacy and Night Star

Blue...going to read and reply now hunny. *hugs*

Night...I have decided that this is my dream and basically...why-the-hell-not? So I'm going to buy the odd ticket, think positive, and as you said...sometimes, dreams do come true.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I will have my Sister or friend Linda start getting me a lottery ticket every week. I will pay them of course to get it.

We have to stick together, all of us and no matter what happens, be here for each other until we can be together in our castle or log cabin or wherever.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Thanks for your support

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

We are here for you Blue.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks for your support

Thank you for your support hun.

Sometimes we feel like we don't know what to say to help somebody we care about. But it's not 'what' you say...it's the fact that you care.
We can't change situations but we can listen, support, suggest...send love and hugs...make each other feel less alone.
xoxo

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So very true. We come together with open hearts filled with love and compassion and stand by each other's side for as long we need each other. We will always need each other in some capacity and here...here we gather together in friendship, love and light, against the storms of life.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A good song for today.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I ove ordi and om. It is iz omforing usic o isten o. Ank you for posing tat.
I ave a old or ometing. Ave aughed or two days and orked an ot lepted

Tea pease, wits ots a pirits. Telve ours tomwow.
Ove U.
It is hard to write phonetically.

Ahem.

It's considered polite to invite ALL the girls over when you swipe Gordie's credit card and buy out the liquor store's stock.

Just a little hint for next time. I'll bring an assortment of chips and dips, and maybe we can do something crafty while we're toasted. Maybe drunk knitting?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Where did that saying come from anyway? "Going to hell in a handbasket'? Like who fits in a handbasket?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Where did that saying come from anyway? "Going to hell in a handbasket'? Like who fits in a handbasket?

I really don't want to know who (let alone the why or how) put two and two together to come up with "Hope in one hand, s# in the other, and see which one fills up faster."

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hey that sounds like fun! I'm in! At least if our knitting project comes out screwed up, we'll be drunk and we won't care.

My back is killing me. Going to sit back and watch something on youtube. I'll be checking in though.

By the way, who did the cooking today? LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I can see it now...

Who needs food when you have alcohol and wool?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

OMG, Ahahaha! That cracked me up! I needed a laugh. Thank you!

How are you today Hunny?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

The first use of this phrase comes from Weekly pacquet of advice from Rome: or, The history of popery, 1682

"...that noise of a Popish Plot was nothing in the world but an intrigue of the Whigs to destroy the Kings best Friends, and the Devil fetch me to Hell in a Hand basket, if I might have my will, there should not be one Fa∣natical Dog left alive in the three Kingdoms."

As for a person fitting in a handbasket that may come from God’s Bounty, by Thomas Adams, c1618. The phrase "going to Heaven in a wheelbarrow" was used in this story which meant going to Hell.

Later versions of the phrase refer to hand cart vs handbasket and even though this cannot be verified, the handbasket was thought to be where the human head fell into once a person was executed via a guillotine.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join