It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikioSan

Putin also wants to see America in ruins so he can take over America and be president of America and rule 300 million Americans.

He does not want to rule America.
He does want America to get out of the way so he can return Russia to an empire state and be the greatest power in the world.

Trump is serving Putin well in debasing America's standing in the world, morally, economically and in every other relevant way.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Putin also wants to see America in ruins so he can take over America and be president of America and rule 300 million Americans.

He does want America to get out of the way so he can return Russia to an empire state and be the greatest power in the world.

Trump is serving Putin well in debasing America's standing in the world, morally, economically and in every other relevant way.

Well, it sure wasn't Trump who killed the F-22 production. It was Obama who did. F-35 is a strike fighter same class as Su-34. F-35 is not the same class as F-22.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The Russians had absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump winning the election. If you believe they did, your are sick with TDS and should seek professional help.

You can't possibly know that. The anti-Hillary campaign by Russia may have well influenced voters.. who knows. It's not as if Trump won by a landslide.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I think you left out the decimal point.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Thay premise is total crap. Putin will have the same goals regardless of who is President. Everything Trump has done has done nothing but damage, embarrass or weaken Russias influence from economic growth, military funding and world influence with our enemies (their allies).

If the premise is that Putin wants weak America, then Obama ans Hillary facilitated that in every way possible. Not only that, the Democrats are doing their bidding by causing poltical and civil unrest and violence.

The fact that you and others dont acknowledge means that you are either intelluctually dishonest or a poltical hack, or both.
edit on 5-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Putin will have the same goals regardless of who is President.

Yes, but Trump helps him achieve those goals.

If the premise is that Putin wants weak America, then Obama ans Hillary facilitated that in every way possible.

So Putin wanted Hillary to win?

Strange ..

What color is the sky in your world?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

The Russians had absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump winning the election. If you believe they did, your are sick with TDS and should seek professional help.

You can't possibly know that. The anti-Hillary campaign by Russia may have well influenced voters.. who knows. It's not as if Trump won by a landslide.

70k votes spread out over Wisc. Michigan and PA decided it for Trump. Three states that were precisely targeted for propaganda by the Russian Propaganda Campaign.

No, we will never know for "sure" without polling the individual psychology and reasoning of thousands of voters, but it aint rocket science.
edit on 5-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Putin will have the same goals regardless of who is President.

Yes, but Trump helps him achieve those goals.

If the premise is that Putin wants weak America, then Obama ans Hillary facilitated that in every way possible.

So Putin wanted Hillary to win?

Strange ..

What color is the sky in your world?

The same color as every normal person outside of your Russia Trump delusion.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

70k votes spread out over Wisc. Michigan and PA decided it for Trump. Three states that were precisely targeted for propaganda by the Russian Propaganda Campaign.

No, we will never know for "sure" without polling the individual psychology and reasoning of thousands of voters, but it aint rocket science.

Its the same states Hillary ignored amd Trump campaigned relentlessly which we do know for sure. But lets blame Russia.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SpartanStoic
1) Not sure what Google has to do with the Senate Intelligence Committee report. Can you clarify?

2) Huh, So why isn't Russia complaining about it?

3) I don't know what Awan has to do with the Senate Intelligence Committee report. Can you clarify?

You seriously misunderstand Putin if you think he would be complaining about it if it bothered him.

Putin is like say..... if Putin were superman, and you held up a bar of Kryptonite in front of him, Putin would do everything he could to appear unaffected. To bluff you into believing Kryptonite is not his weakness. Pickles are.

If you then held up a pickle, he would flop on the ground like it was killing him. And say "oh no! you found my weakness!!!"

He's a smart guy, and like most Russians he seriously loves the game of chess. Strategy and all that.

Nothing strategic about whining when you don't like something.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

They will never admit that fact.
She just couldn't have made a simple mistake like that.
Russians and deplorables

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

My Russian friend thinks the Democrats hate Putin because he endorses a multi-party system of governance over a one or two party system. There are at least six parties represented in their legislative bodies. So he must have a grand plan to break up our two party system, something I've been advocating for the past 30 years or so.

The Democrats seem to be doing an excellent job of driving everyone right of Obama out of the party. They've chased away the conservative wing of the party---much to the detriment of their bank accounts. Their focus has been so hard on ideology and moving left that the only people they can attract are people who have few funds but lots of time to stand in the street and shout. That's not my opinion, that's what I was told recently by a former regional DNC coordinator. The Clinton campaign bankrupted many state parties. They are cutting staff to the bone in our state and conducting frantic fundraising campaigns with little success.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I despise Hillary to the point that I would have literally voted for anybody else. If Putin had meddled in our election to the point of him being on the RNC ticket, I would have voted for him.

When the DNC allowed her to highjack the party and the primary, they lost the election. I'm a firm believer that Bernie would have won. If anybody has perverted our democracy, it was Hillary.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So what if Putin wanted Trump to become president. The Russia thing is but a distraction to take your eye of the ball. Lots is being done to devolve America and transfer yet greater wealth to the upper class. Mainstream media doesn't talk about that too much, however. You are being gaslighted people. Wake up before you find yourself joining the ranks of the homeless.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Tell me again about the credibility of the ICA. They have never been wrong in the past, right? Oh, and what is Congress' approval rating? So why would I care what a bunch of overpaid fools have to say? I could care less what the "Committee" wants to sell me.

That being said, this whole thing stinks. I don't support either side, but I tell you what, there are shenanigans afoot, Phage, shenanigans afoot.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Why would it surprise anyone that the Russian government wouldn't want the continuation of the Neocon middle east strategy with Hillary?

Russia also worked for Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.

After Trump won CNN covered and Michael Moore attended Russian sponsored pro-Hillary rallies.

I believe the entire Resist movement was created by the Russians.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is funny how Romney suggested that Russia was still our biggest threat and Obama told him and everyone that the cold war has been over for 20 years and the 1980s wanted their foreign policy back. Come forward to 2016 and Hillary wanted to go all Cold War on them again, so I don't know the deal here.

With Trump he wants to do things differently maybe even find common ground, or we can just continue with the cold war once again if that is what everyone wants. If Russia doesn't want that then maybe they WOULD rather have Trump over Hillary, I'm sure they loved Obama who basically only told them to "cut it out" as his big stick approach...lol

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Putin is the DNCs scapegoat for losing to Trump and their excuse to enact the first coup in American history. Anyone not seeing this is a sheep or braineashed turd.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thr Democrats loved when Obama bent over backwards to gift a terrorist supporting country who regulary chants Death To America! And not to mention colluded with his campaign prior to him being elected to negotiate this supposed deal. The Russiaphobes are only whipped up into a frenzy over facebook trolls because they were told to by their polti-media puppetmasters. Theres no principle invloved, they couldnt care less about Russia as a world threat. Russia has had its way with Obama and Hillary.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

I think that you're suffering from short term memory loss, if you think Putin didn't get a lot out of the Trump presidency. First off, there was the change to the Republican Party Platform that reversed support for the rebels in the Ukraine, fighting against Putin's forces. Then there was the Mike Flynn (failed) promise to lift sanctions. Trump has pulled out of the Paris Accord, the G7, has attacked NAFTA, TPP and NATO, all to Putin's benefit. Trump's trade wars, attacks of our allies and his cozy relationships with dictators while pulling the US out of the UN Human Rights Counsel serves to isolate America from its global leadership role. Trump is a gift that just keeps on giving, to Putin.

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join