It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Will Be Outnumbered By Hispanics In Texas Within 5 Years

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yep, that's been the argument of nativists against immigration for well over a 100 years.

It's a generic, politically-charged claim overall.

Yes, some immigrants turn out to be criminals. Not all, or even a signficant number.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

Maybe you were out the day they were teaching about Spain conquering lands all over the known world. Those people are Latino.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly, that's just not correct. Spain didn't conquer all over the world any more than England did.

Or France to that extent. Heck even the Dutch had a number of "colonies."

Hispanic and Latino are interchangable terms for the most part ... Hispanic indicates attachment to Spanish language and culture; Latino refers to folks from Central and South America (Brazil - Portuguese).
edit on 3-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well it's not surprising I remember a spot on 2020 years ago a town on border of Mexico and Texas had like 600 residents but 20000 post office boxes and 10 or 15 midwives they stayed busy 24 /7 girls would cross border while in labor give birth obtain a birth certificate and go home and file for benefits for their now American children.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Well it's not surprising I remember a spot on 2020 years ago a town on border of Mexico and Texas had like 600 residents but 20000 post office boxes and 10 or 15 midwives they stayed busy 24 /7 girls would cross border while in labor give birth obtain a birth certificate and go home and file for benefits for their now American children.

So these folk were time travellers?

LOL ... attempt at humor there.

Seriously though ... where was this town? Anywhere I can research it?
edit on 3-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Well, i cannot deny i agree with you at some point, but the thing is i dont want to bring them all here, and they dont want to leave as well. Most of them are runing away from very poor conditions, and dont know how to live in any other way.
Try to visit Venezuela or Brazil and you will understand.
But then again history..
Mexicans from the border in texas seems more like a simbiotic relationship since they are natives and work.
For instance in Europe i can just go work and live in Poland, Greece, Ireland..;
I have the chance to live freely and search a better future for myself, even if its just for a few years, everyone should have that chance!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So...you're saying there will be even more hot Latino chicks?
Hell yeah!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
So...you're saying there will be even more hot Latino chicks?
Hell yeah!

Ah, the biological imperative wins again!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Irishhaf

if the growing population doesn't have American values I can see that being a problem.

We should be talking about that though and not weather or not someone is Hispanic or Irish what's the difference?

It's all about the immigration, not the integration. Get with the program.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What is your point? Is that supposed to be problematic, according to you?

I welcome all law abiding Americans with American values. I don't care what ethnicity they are.

Hint: Law abiding citizens (read: voters) who immigrated legally to the United States will not support you guys on illegal immigration. Why should they have to go through the process of naturalization/pay taxes/etc when illegals don't? And for those born in the US? Good for them, they're red blooded Americans like the rest of us.
edit on 7/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
"Hispanics will overtake non-Hispanic whites to become the largest population group within five years, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Texas added 234,000 Hispanic residents in 2017, more than any other state in the country, to take the Hispanic population total to 11.2 million."

Do those numbers include the Hispanics who are here illegally?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And just think, if we kept illegal aliens out how many Americans would not have been victimized or killed...

www.heritage.org...

The first [GAO] report found that criminal aliens, both legal and illegal, make up 27 percent of all federal prisoners. Yet non-citizens are only about nine percent of the nation’s adult population. Thus, judging by the numbers in federal prisons alone, non-citizens commit federal crimes at three times the rate of citizens.

The findings in the second report are even more disturbing. It reviewed the criminal histories of 55,322 aliens in federal or state prisons and local jails who “entered the country illegally.” Those illegal aliens were arrested 459,614 times, an average of 8.3 arrests per illegal alien, and committed almost 700,000 criminal offenses, an average of roughly 12.7 offenses per [incarcerated] illegal alien.

thehill.com...

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

White English speaking people overtook Native America Indians to become the largest population group in North America.

So no problem then with Hispanics in Texas.

Remember The Alamo , and What Happened After.........

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

What exactly is a non Hispanic white?

A white person....

So why is it necessary to say "non hispanic"?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Bluntone22

somewhere a white supremacist weeps...

somewhere, everyone else is heard laughing.

Replace white with black, and ask yourself how racist that sounds. Lol.

"B-but guys, white genocide is just a meme..."

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So why is it necessary to say "non hispanic"?

Google is your friend...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I was just in Albuquerque last week and stopped at walmart.
There was a security guard at the door.
A cop outside.
The makeup department looked like a cage.
And there was not a single self checkout line.

Bye bye texas

New Mexico is coming

I live in Albuquerque and this is a God damn lie. There is security at every Wal-Mart in the country. There is self checkouts at every Wal-Mart in Albuquerque. The reason the make up department looks like a cage is because the Native Americans are stealing hair spray to make "Ocean Water".

I bet you couldnt even tell the difference between a Mexican and a New Mexican. You just assume.

edit on 4-7-2018 by galaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2018 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I think the white / Hispanic divide is not as clear as it may look. Many so-called 'Hispanics' consider themselves 'white' in census data … so what does that mean, if anything?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If posting once is not enough, post twice? *double post … sorry*

edit on 4-7-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: double post

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

If posting once is not enough, post twice? *double post … sorry*

Oh it's clear as day. "Hispanics" hate each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join