It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants Committed TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND Federal Crimes in 5 Years.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Friday, June 22, 2018

It's sad how upside down so many Americans are, with their Illegal Immigrant-related priorities.

For example, this week has been filled with images of children looking bewildered, because they had to be removed from the adults who broke Federal law, by crossing into the U.S.A. illegally.

But NO (Zero) Democrats, or liberal Mainstream Media outlets, are talking about the carnage Illegal aliens bring to AMERICAN families, on a daily basis. Crying children, who shouldn't be here in the first place, is TRIVIAL compared to:

--Tessa Tranchant, 16, was killed on March 30, 2007 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Tessa and her friend, Ali Kunhardt, were sitting at a stoplight when Alfredo Ramos, an illegal alien from Mexico who was intoxicated and speeding, rear-ended their car.

--On April 27, 2002, Ronald da Silva was standing with a friend in his driveway when he was shot and killed by an illegal alien who had been previously deported. The illegal alien was sentenced to 21 years in prison but will be released in 2020.

--On May 6th 2017 on the way back from DisneyLand, Ingrid Lake's car was struck by a drunk driver. The accident severely injured her 6 year old son Lennox. The driver of the vehicle Constantino Banda Acosta, was previously deported over 15 times before the accident.
More examples at: www.fairus.org...

According to the USSC (United States Sentencing Commission), people who were/are in the U.S. ILLEGALLY, committed over 201,000 FEDERAL CRIMES, in just a 5 period, from 2011 to 2016.

Overview: cis.org...
Tables of Crimes by type: cis.org...

That's 200,000 murders, rapes, smuggling, and other Federal crimes that severely hurt millions of Americans physically and emotionally. But the America-haters in politics, the MSM, and society in general, IGNORE the real damage caused by Illegal Immigrants to AMERICANS. How did we let immigration-related priorites get so screwed up in this country!?

We can significantly reduce problems (drugs, crime, etc.) coming across our southern border by building a BIG WALL there. In light of these crime statistics, only a fool would not want to make a worthwhile investment like that.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Meh
Theyre Americans so they dont count, most have whiteish names as well so they doubly dont count.

You need to keep up mate, things are only bad when they happen to non naturalised Americans.
Gotta keep them future voters happy

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

- written in bronze on the base of The Statue of Liberty.

America has lost its way.

edit on 22/6/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You mean Ellis Island, where we vetted possible immigrants and turned away the ones we deemed unfit?

We have lost our way indeed.

Ask the parents separated from thier child because it was killed by an illegal alien how it feels.

Then get back to me.
edit on 22-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

My friend it is not just America that is having problems (crime) with the current influx of both illegal and legal immigration by those who have no desire or intent to assimilate.

I get an ear full when the subject comes up by many different nationalities who have moved to a different country because of what has or is happening to their home country..

Nothing in the world is static and all things change by some degree but many do not like the changes they are seeing in their governments and neighborhoods.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This tired, poor, tempest-tossed illegal immigrant raped and impregnated a 13 year old disabled Maryland girl. For that heinous act, Reynaldo Mora will be REWARDED with full U.S. tax-payer funded medical care, food, and housing, for the next 60 YEARS!

Makes Your Blood Boil story: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

How many crimes did american citizens commit in the same time period?

How many of those crimes are border crossing offenses?

How many crimes did you commit in that same time period?

How many crimes have you ever committed?

edit on 22-6-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So ?

We are looking at years to fix our own internal problems, why do you outright dismiss the pain and suffering of those that were victims of the crimes mentioned?

By active control of our borders we can put a dent in those crimes committed by the illegal's.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Push them to their limits and they’ll kick back. Something strange and out of ordinary..?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Crimes committed by illegals are the same as crimes committed by any one else.

Humans will brake the law period.

But I notice that care doesn't make threads about other groups committing crimes, other than illegals and minorities.

As if their crimes are some how worse.

Focusing on the crimes of the few and not those of the many just shows hate and bias.

And that's all this thread really is.

His way of saying look these are special criminals that are so much worse then the ones that live here.

And whatever happened to the american idea that criminals can be reforms and become good upright people?

I just can't hate people.

By active control of our borders we can put a dent in those crimes committed by the illegal's.

Yes. And I am all for humain border enforcement.

why do you outright dismiss the pain and suffering of those that were victims of the crimes mentioned?

Don't be silly. Of course I care about victims. The thing that really bothers you is that I care about everyone , not just americans.

Why do you outright dismiss the fact that some illegals are victims as well?

This is just carewemust causing more division between americans and their fellow human beings. We need to stop doing that.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Their crimes are worse.
Because they could have been easily prevented by properly securing our borders.

Go apologize to all those victims tell them "we're sorry but we needed to score those political brownie points, you understand."

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Well the data shows it's mostly drug related, or some sort of money fraud.

For one the money fraud, millions of American's (citizens) break those laws everyday, and every year, you don't pay your taxes, that's a federal crime technically. Steal mail, pay people under the table, the list goes on.

The other stats show kidnappings or drug related, which isn't all that surprising to be honest. To me from the looks of it there isn't an illegal peoples problem, there's a drug problem, on both sides of the boarder. Where these is a supplier, there is a buyer somewhere, why are there so many kidnappings and drug crimes?
Kids being ferried over with drugs to feed obviously American citizens in some way.
edit on 22-6-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

You mean Ellis Island, where we vetted possible immigrants and turned away the ones we deemed unfit?

We have lost our way indeed.

Ask the parents separated from thier child because it was killed by an illegal alien how it feels.

Then get back to me.

Yeah immigrants like those who made up vicious ethnic gangs coming from various parts of Europe back in the day
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Now celebrated in American pop culture, never mind that most immigrants at the time just wanted a safe space, they were met with the same nativists hate, generations later the descendants of those same immigrants, some of whom came from criminal lines are free to hate on the new comers, like their immediate ancestors were hated on.
mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

As long as you go apologias to all the victims of other americans because that's on you, right.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kkintekk

When your first impulse appears to be yea well this group is much worse, it gives the appearance of dismissing the victims in the OP.

in my opinion controlling the borders will be an easier change than trying to change the culture problems that currently plague the US.

Either way Ill take you at your word.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I have known some illegal immigrants over the years, some of them were all right, but some of the guys were stealing and fighting. They have an attitude I do not like, it is hard to explain. They have a chip on their shoulder and think that whatever they can get away with is fine with them. Not all immigrants are like that, some are nice, I see it more in the illegal immigrants that crossed the boarder and it almost appears this attitude is learned in the big cities they go to because the young are hanging around the wrong groups in the cities, many of them being mostly Hispanic.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

That's 40,000 a year. On average.

Yet when a horrible tragedy affects our schools, and a dozen are killed or injured, there is a call to ban guns.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's 40,000 a year. On average.

Yet when a horrible tragedy affects our schools, and a dozen are killed or injured, there is a call to ban guns.

No there is a call to ban or restrict certain types of weapons or easy access to obtain them.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Nit picking.

"If we can save just one life, it'd be worth it". So often we've heard this with guns and gun banning.

Well, if building the wall and strengthening our borders could save just one life, isn't that worth it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join