It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

To be an intern, they have to exhibit high levels of integrity, intelligence, and a good understanding of how important the President of the U.S. is on the world's stage.

Yeah. And to be a White House staffer, cabinet member, or a trusted friend of the president you have to do ... what? Lie, cheat?

The kid exhibited bad manners. I can't argue with his thinking.

He did a lot more than that Phage, and you know it.

Mr. Trump is not "some guy" this kid works with.

He was in the White House speaking/yelling to the President of The United States.

FFS...

smh

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: Phage

Speaking your mind when appropriate.
Keeping your mouth shut when appropriate.

SAAVY?

It's amazing how the simplest things escape people when they have their political blinders on...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Really?

That is vast hypocrisy. Trump is rude, obnoxious, and his supporters advocate for a level of freedom of speech which includes the right to insult, demean and oppress people as they see fit. They don't CALL it that, but that is what it is. And this fellow dropping an F bomb is a problem?

Your friends in the Trump support network have been shown up for the hypocrites they are, and I am sure that sucks for you, but please don't make that anyone else's problem. If people are shouting F you, right at the President, then its the Presidents fault for lowering the bar so far that anyone felt that was appropriate. You see, people like to make a lot of noise about respecting the office of the President, even if you do not respect the man who holds it... but that is some seriously false nonsense. The office of the President is respectable or not according to who holds it at the time, and if people want the office respected, they must elect respectable people. That people find it hard to respect a man who does not respect anyone or anything else, is entirely his fault and no one elses.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

This thread is the best.
All trump does is run his mouth and talk # and all you trumpets love it. Free speech. The whole deal.

Someone tells trump # you and there is 7 pages of crying about it.
Hilarious and I love it

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DexterRiley

It's 3D chess to get his stupid wall.
Guess who the pawns are.

Bingo!

I can't believe how many people have yet to trip to the fact that Trump is dumb like a fox.

And he plays this game far better than most.

How do you think he's accomplished so much in his short tenure in office? While the insults and invective's are hurled about, the things he wants to do simply get done and that fact is simply lost amidst the background noise.

It's about results for Trump. He cares not a whit what people think, although he pretends to be thin-skinned as it helps perpetuate the above.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
At least he was polite and called him Mr. President LOL maybe he was British?

LOL!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's all about the color of your skin.
It always has been with the racist biggot pig.

Don't hold back Sillyolme - tell us how you really feel.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He is an intern at work.

I dont know how it works across the pond....but in any job in the US its a terminable offense. I am an executive and would be fired for saying it to my employees.

Re the kids at the border....its all because of the Flores v Reno decision. Blame the SCOTUS for forcing this policy. The only way aroumd it is to release them instead of detaining them. Doing that caused very few to show up for theor court dates under Obama.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

This thread is the best.
All trump does is run his mouth and talk # and all you trumpets love it. Free speech. The whole deal.

Someone tells trump # you and there is 7 pages of crying about it.
Hilarious and I love it

Hmm - I see someone hasn't been paying attention in class.

Trumpet? Moi?

LMAO!

But unlike some, I do give credit where credit is due.

I'm also an ex-NY'er. I've had more Trump in my life than I know what to do with.

The guy is entertaining as hell though...

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Point is there is 7 pages of crying about someone being mean to mr orange.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I guess these issues are hard for a Brit to understand-but then again you have your royalty which I cant understand.

I made it very clear I am no Trump fan. Did you even read my post?

This young person is SIMPLY not qualfied for the job. He pledged to serve the President, etc. I know I was an aide also. Totally unacceptable behavior.

I have watched your House of Commons-wow-talk about disrespect. Shocking. So, I guess this was minor in your eyes.

Listen and read: I put up with Bushes, Clintons then the horrid Obamas without ever making nasty racist or F-you jokes. So you're trying to put me in a category of "Trump support network" are way off. I think you are a bit too tipsy tonight and not thinking straight. I even said I wasn't a Trumpster.

Please concentrate on the point at topic-the behavior. It was wrong. Period. You can hate the US or Trump or your mother but that's not the topic here.
edit on 20-6-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

In the real world people use the F bomb as punctuation.
But this site never did represent the real world anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

True.

The man does seem to push an awful lot of emotional buttons on both sides.

I just grab some popcorn and pour myself another bourbon.

BTW - Did you know that bourbon burns when it comes out through your nose?

edit on 6/20/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

What a pitiful world if we can't stand for what we think should be said.
The intern will face consequences which will be filtered by his superior. If the superior does not like Trump either, the consequences will be small.

Unless..
Unless Trump is a sociopathic, narcisstic piece of orange flesh, who can not leave any vilification avenged.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

More like a public servant to the people using their status as a platform to insult the POTUS. If the POTUS was Obama and the intern was a GOPer that yelled "F*ck You" There would be demands to have that intern fired.

I don't care which side of the aisle you stand on. Using a position that serves the people as a platform to throw insults at any sitting president should be grounds for termination on the spot.

That bullsh^& about "Well if Trump does it, I can do it too." doesn't fly. This isn't a school, it is a job that requires professionalism at all times.

Trump is the POTUS, his demeanor is not an excuse for other people in public servant positions to lower their standards either.

edit on 20-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

He is an intern at work.

I dont know how it works across the pond....but in any job in the US its a terminable offense. I am an executive and would be fired for saying it to my employees.

Re the kids at the border....its all because of the Flores v Reno decision. Blame the SCOTUS for forcing this policy. The only way aroumd it is to release them instead of detaining them. Doing that caused very few to show up for theor court dates under Obama.

Ted Cruz is trying to push legislation as of yesterday to remedy this, but its getting no coverage.

And the coverage it is getting, is having Trump supporters calling him a traitor, even though the legislation facilitates both the needs of the country and humanitarianism concerning the kids.

On the other side they are completely ignoring it.

This is what happens when people pick Tribes over Truth.

This country is in dire need of an enema.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

What?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If you are no fan of Trump, then the hypocrisy of people being butthurt about some foul language, used on the individual responsible for the most significant lowering of the bar, when it comes to standards of personal conduct for some considerable time, ought to be a bigger deal to you than the word that got used, or the individual who spoke it.

What happened is only possible because this President is IMPOSSIBLE to respect, precisely because of the low quality of his character and behaviour, a fact for which he is solely responsible.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

The job of the president requires professionalism at all times.
How is that going?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

The job of the president requires professionalism at all times.
How is that going?

Still no excuse for everyone else to use that as a scapegoat to act like complete garbage. He is the POTUS, professionalism isn't a mandatory requirement to be POTUS, it is advised and expected. It has always been that way. Vote to change it.

Everyone else that is an employee-intern does not have that same luxury. You are REQUIRED to act professionally to all senior officials including the POTUS. Those employees-interns actions reflect upon the public they serve.

The taxpayers foot the bill and those employees/interns don't get paid with my money to weigh their opinions on the POTUS.

edit on 20-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join