It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Intern Yells - [SNIP] You Mr. President! - As Trump Met with Lawmakers.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The truth is too much to bear for the liberals. Oh those poor mistreated children. OHHH!!! I'm gonna cry because Trump is an evil man!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The underling is a Congressional aid. Perhaps you are not aware of the honor to be an aid and the oath sworn to be such. I was one and very proud although I did not like my president at the time-he did an awful lot unpopular things and was basicallly very incompetent according to my young mind.

What is shocking is that this aid felt he had the right (he didn't) to curse the President he swore to uphold.

That's the crux of the story which many especialy you Trump-haters seem to miss.

But, then again, anything to continue to hate on Trump. Not supporting Trump, at all, supportng the position and our country. Understand that?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Okay-way beyond making any sense now. Put the bottle down. The intern was out of line. Broke his oath. Needs to go.

Trump is a buffon-but-as said earlier-smart like a fox-but again, has no morals. You are so confused. Go to bed.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT. He was voted into office-we've had lots of bad presidents-very few ATSers support Trump's embarrassing tweets and stupid comments.

These two people are not equal-one voted by the country -the other appointed by his state. Trump is his boss-like it or not. If he can't control his anger he needs to leave.

Please see the difference?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justso

Wonder how many pedophiles have applied for work at these shelters?

Wow.

The left must be getting desperate to pull out the "Pedo" club.

C'mon.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He doesn't deserve respect. You earn respect it's not simply handed to you just because of a title.

And here we are in complete agreement.

Stop the presses!

ETA - we are in complete agreement with regards to your second sentence. I was going to say with "respect to" instead of "regards to" but there was already way too much respect in those 2 sentences.

Still friends Silly?

edit on 6/20/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Can't we get a video of this?
I really really want to have that.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Sillyolme

Every time I see one of these posts from you responding to Sillyolme with nothing more than an edit line and no text I crack up.

Sometimes, less is truly more.

edit on 6/20/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You just trolled your own tbread.
Back on your own topic.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wildmanimal

You are expected to have integrity. Some Class is a plus as well.

Integrity would include speaking your mind. Right?

But I said he displayed bad manners. Right?

So, you agree with his thinking?

Can you explain the high level of thinking that went into "F*** you!". I'm sure I have missed some genius message between the lines but I'm sure you can point it out to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

No, the whole reason I have a problem with Trump, is because there is no way to feel good about anything, with a maniac like him in control of one of the largest economies and the most powerful military organisations on the planet.

But with specific regard to this situation, no I am not happy, because YOU refuse to accept that being angry at someone who was rude to Trump, regardless of their status or position, is hypocritical nonsense.

Sorry mate, you don't get to tell people how to think.

Stop trying to strawman an argument out of the ether. What has this got to do with any past, present or future act of the President. Of course the President has special privileges and can get away with speaking his mind. He's the boss.

What world do you live in where screaming obscenities at your boss, is just the same as your boss being an arsehole?

Such childish arguments from the never Trumpers. It's like trying to explain to your child that things are different in the real world and that you have to knuckle down and work hard and Mummy and Daddy won't always be there to help you.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

If a guy like me actually screams at his boss, the boss is definitely an asshole. You know how you can tell? I don't raise my voice to people who are worthy of respect, and I do not bad mouth them either. I simply take the advantage of their experience, that getting to work with them represents. If I am at the point where its either tell them what I think of them, or carve it in the back of the inside of their brain case with a steel scribing tool, then THEY messed up. Its next door to impossible to make me angry unless there is something pretty significant to be angry about.

For example, I don't get pissed at my own government because they cannot get my trash picked up on time. I am angry at my government, because their policies have caused the starvation/neglect related deaths of tens of thousands of my countrymen since the Tories took hold. I do not get pissed off with my government because they haven't balanced our accounts. I get pissed off with my government because they have done nothing, absolutely nothing to correct the ENORMOUS injustice of unpaid corporate taxes from some of the largest companies on our planet, INCLUDING the taxes owed by a company who bought up the buildings that Her Majesties Revenue & Customs work out of, buildings they are now paid by the government to own and maintain.

Now then... If you are going to tell me that an intern has no reason to shout obscenities at the current President of the United States, I am going to have to tell you, that you are full of it. Think of it. Intern gets the opportunity to work around the President of the United States of America, all his administrative staff, all his cabinet members, the Secretary of State, his advisors, and all that, and thinks:

"Golly! I get to be a small part of the hallowed history of this great system of governance that I have been a fan of since I could think politically! Oh boy! I cannot wait! All this history of advancement, progression out of the dark ages of non-thought and ignorance, and I get to be a part of the next steps in making this nation work for its people, not the people who control the resources! Hot diggetty damn! I cannot WAIT to get to work!"

And then, lo and behold, intern guy rocks up on day one, and every noble thought he had about the process, every virtuous ideal he had attached to the office of the POTUS, the administration in general, the entire Washington system, is destroyed because the personification of the office of the President, is a person whose manners are barbarian, whose heart is stone cold and married to a head that only contains himself, who has surrounded himself with oil executives, lobbyists, and sharks of that nature, made it impossible for the government to be the slave of those who elect it, while telling the people that he was in it for them.

That intern gets to do whatever he had to. The intern said a bad word, but the person he directed it at destroyed an entire concept, without permission, without being asked to, and by being the sort of loud mouthed, foul mouthed, dirty minded cretin that you would NEVER put in control of a bus full of people, leave alone a nation full of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: TrueBrit

Okay-way beyond making any sense now. Put the bottle down. The intern was out of line. Broke his oath. Needs to go.

Like it said in the "Congressional Intern Handbook" that I linked to on page 2, the Intern violated many rules and codes. If he/she is allowed to get away with something that horrendous, it opens the door to Interns becoming as criminal as the people described in the I.G. reports.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Pendleton. That's the jail for US children, watched a documentary on it last night.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Best I can do, but got to love the reaction shot.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah but did he yell "You lie!"?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

? I don't understand

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Gee, good question BABY DOLL

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Riffrafter

This thread is the best.
All trump does is run his mouth and talk # and all you trumpets love it. Free speech. The whole deal.

Someone tells trump # you and there is 7 pages of crying about it.
Hilarious and I love it

Put the bike lock away, Eric.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm kinda curious what this intern hoped to accomplish...

Did he actually think that Trump would suddenly "see the light", and become the Democrat he's always been prior to the election??

Stupid child. Just a stupid little child who now, I hope, will learn that the adult world will, at times, hold you accountable. Personally, if he were my intern, he'd be unemployed as it reflects poorly not only on him, but on me, as well.

Nor could he count on a good recommendation from me to future employers.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join