It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Never heard of the source but I thought this was interesting,

People are suing DCFS in Minnesota some of their stories are horrifying.

eraoflight.com...

Could it be that Q will eradicate this?
edit on 29-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthegoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: iamthegoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Jarrod Ramos' therapist: Sandra O'Neil?
twitter.com...

Did anyone else hear (during the conference) that the destroying his fingertips was fake news? I cant find a transcript from the conference, but I admit I haven't looked very hard. Cant see why they'd need to use facial recognition if his fingerprints were intact.

Finger tip story is now being debunked.
CNN attributed the original story to it's "sources".

Something seems more fishy than normal about this. Why wait 6-7 years for a revenge killing over a civil lawsuit? Why the fingertip narrative and simultaneous debunking and addition of facial recognition? My instincts are telling me the story we're hearing about this is utter horsepoo. I dont want to dive too far into conspiracy with this; but could the fingerprint damaging be the real story, and this suspect is a professional? I can't fathom someone going that far because they're mad. It would also give a good excuse as to why facial recognition was used to identify.

The shooter himself was also a government employee...

Just interesting.

Hartley’s July 2011 column said Ramos’ lawyer said he has a degree in computer engineering and had worked for the Bureau of Labor Statistics for six years.

dailycaller.com...

Again, normal people don't file off finger tips, oh right its been debunked.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Saw this on a fb group .. .

Then just spotted this on twatter .. . a reporter called Joshua Philipp with the Epoch Times asking the President about Q .. .

mobile.twitter.com...

Joshua Philipp

@JoshJPhilipp

@realDonaldTrump -- reporter with @EpochTimes here. Could you comment on the #QAnon claims going around, and whether this is a channel of your administration?
3:43 pm · 29 Jun 2018

It begins?

Loads more attention will be drawn to Q now. I wonder how many more will ask lol.

edit on 29-6-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Whether you meant it as an excuse or not doesn't change what it is, the excuse some use to explain why Q is supposedly holding back punches.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well that's why i drew attention to framing, preparation, establishing one's credibility, platform and overall case, those things aren't easily achieved and take time and strategic planning, they always insisted on an overall drawn out plan now it seems they're ready to deliver, it's a question of receptivity.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Saw this on a fb group .. .

Then just spotted this on twatter .. . a reporter called Joshua Philipp with the Epoch Times asking the President about Q .. .

mobile.twitter.com...

Joshua Philipp

@JoshJPhilipp

@realDonaldTrump -- reporter with @EpochTimes here. Could you comment on the #QAnon claims going around, and whether this is a channel of your administration?
3:43 pm · 29 Jun 2018

It begins?

Loads more attention will be drawn to Q now. I wonder how many more will ask lol.

pwned........

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: daskakik

Well that's why i drew attention to framing, preparation, establishing one's credibility, platform and overall case, those things aren't easily achieved and take time and strategic planning, they always insisted on an overall drawn out plan now it seems they're ready to deliver, it's a question of receptivity.

I think you brought up the idea that Q may be using an advertising strategy (3 days....3 weeks, etc...I think it was), could you expand on that for a dummy.

I also own a restaurant, so maybe I'll learn something at the very least.

If that wasn't you, I apologize.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

''This might disappoint but I intend not to do so.'' lol.

It's going to be a wonderful weekend watching them try to dodge the dreaded Q-word all over t'internet.

The heat is turning up a few hundred degrees now lol.

edit on 29-6-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My thoughts on disclosure:

Wouldn't that strategy jeopardize the plan?

Some of Q's stuff is definitely disinformation (Obama AK47? If that's real, I'll eat my foot), will that be explained as well?

I don't know if anyone in this thread is familiar with Zaphod and Company's epic thread on weird stuff in the skies in California, and the @stro Saga, they always stressed that anyone who drops any real info will make the reader wade through a significant amount of disinfo. Zaphod, and his merry cohorts are, in my mind one hundred percent credible, and some of the wild claims made in those threads were absolutely verified by more than one poster.

My point is, I'm concerned that absolute disclosure (including disinfo tactics used) would be a detriment to everything but public perception.

Which is why I think it probably won't happen. Q is made up of more than one person, I doubt they agree on every drop.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I suggested they use a hive mind strategy here but that's common to Chan culture activism in general were from a centralized nest the Queen Bee otherwise known as /ourgirl/ produces the bees that will venture forth to pollinate the flowers and return to produce the honey, obviously in Q choosing that culture to post within they are aware of the effectiveness of that strategy for disseminating information, but the strain does have to be accepted within the hive and Q gathered enough bees to form their own colony were the Queen was Alice in Wonderland.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It's getting heavy now. *grins ear to ear*

Needless to say I retweeted his tweet. I don't have a following though because I don't use it ever.

Everyone should retweet it though.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

That is the best summation I've ever seen. Excellent.

I was thinking of someone else, but I'm glad I asked you anyway.

NOTABLE

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Today's date 30/06.

3 + 0 + 0 + 6 = 9

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11

9/11.

Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Needless to say I retweeted his tweet. I don't have a following though because I don't use it ever.

LOL, I just went and had a read of the comments to his tweet, this meme, imo, is the bomb, love it.....

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Today's date 30/06.

3 + 0 + 0 + 6 = 9

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11

9/11.

And this year 9/11 will be the ..... 17th Anniversary !!

Q17

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Today's date 30/06.

3 + 0 + 0 + 6 = 9

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11

9/11.

And this year 9/11 will be the ..... 17th Anniversary !!

Q17

Oh Lordy!

Something tells me this weekend is going to be memorable.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: TomLawless

I suggested they use a hive mind strategy here but that's common to Chan culture activism in general were from a centralized nest the Queen Bee otherwise known as /ourgirl/ produces the bees that will venture forth to pollinate the flowers and return to produce the honey, obviously in Q choosing that culture to post within they are aware of the effectiveness of that strategy for disseminating information, but the strain does have to be accepted within the hive and Q gathered enough bees to form their own colony were the Queen was Alice in Wonderland.

Co-signed.

Check your P.M.s

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Just did
Have 3227 follower
Had up to 196,000 impresion few month ago in one day
since shadow banning only get around 24,000 now

oh shared on Gag amd FaceBook also

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

edit on 29-6-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not sure if any here caught the live feed today but at one point the total hit very close to 17000 watching . Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Eric Weinstein, and Dave Rubin LIVE! Actually a very good discussion .

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's my cellphone background pic now.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join