It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Koffi - ELDER

curious .... If a good Leader follows - For whom does he follow ?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's what I've always wanted to know.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Skyfloating

many of us have asked for proof, there is more proof of fails than actual "facts" and "proofs"

if they have everything, prove it...

Really more like 4-5 of you liking each others posts denying every truth shown here day in/out. You FEW will always be known as the doubters in future history classes WW. For the rest of mankinds time here and in other solar systems. Eternal Doubters has a nice ring to it

At least the Q sceptics here can behave and are not banned like other prominent posters this side of the board

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ummmmmm, have you guys seen this? Posted by Julian Assange’s lawyers, from his official Twitter account:

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Kofi Anan means :we are monkeys: in Aramaic

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wouldn't that be interesting if there is a family blood connection between Trump and Assange.

edit on 6/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn't that be interesting if there is a family blood connection between Trump and Assange.

They be Cousins !!

😎

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn’t it? Trump and Assange are actually cousins or something? This stuff gets weirder and weirder each day....wtf.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ummmmmm, have you guys seen this? Posted by Julian Assange’s lawyers, from his official Twitter account:

mobile.twitter.com...

Come to think of it...JA DOES share a striking resemblance to a young DJT.

...ALSO they're BOTH geniuses!
edit on 29-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
ANOTHER Well-researched Unrolled Thread by Quigley

THIS one is regarding research on JOEL DAVIS:

THREAD:
threadreaderapp.com...

I think we need to look more into Ms. Blake Peterson (US State Dept.)
Info on her is being scrubbed.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

I'm not convinced. The twit post just seems to show JA's face pasted of JT's.

Is there anywhere that they are showing a fade in over top the other? The pasted pics just don't seem faded out enough IMO. An overlay would show at least some differences at it is too much of a "perfect" match.

Just my 2¢ -- carry on

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You can see the resemblance even without an overlay, very uncanny...

Bone structure and chin especially.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

mobile.twitter.com...

I'm not convinced. The twit post just seems to show JA's face pasted of JT's.

Is there anywhere that they are showing a fade in over top the other? The pasted pics just don't seem faded out enough IMO. An overlay would show at least some differences at it is too much of a "perfect" match.

Just my 2¢ -- carry on

No, the pic on the left is John Trump, no overlays.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hmmm...well Assange was adopted by Richard Assange, can't find any info on his biological father ?

www.imdb.com...

They're both wearing the same tie too ?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
RE: White Squall

Thoughts popping into my head that is it possible our Q in Chief could be a descendant of one of those involved in the true life event?

I find it quite interesting that the Skippper''s wife was ALICE.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Keep in mind this is Julian Assange’s actual twitter account putting this out there. We know it’s not JA really doing it, but it is being posted under his name by his lawyers. Assange was adopted....

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Keep in mind this is Julian Assange’s actual twitter account putting this out there. We know it’s not JA really doing it, but it is being posted under his name by his lawyers. Assange was adopted....

PJ,

the more interesting thing is the accompanying text:

Just when @JulianAssange's unlawful detention couldn't get any stranger, compare these photos of Julian and John G.. Trump -- Trump's uncle (father's brother).

Too much JA stuff the last few days to be a coinkydink. He is being reintroduced.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

To be clear, I'm not denying the side/side resemblance.

But the posted pics do appear to to be a copy/paste over. In light of the potential for "fake news/photo shop", an increased effort to demonize or discredit Q, I feel we all need to look at everything with a very clean, unbiased eye and work as if to debunk each new item being posted out there.

"beware of 'click-bait'"

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Q1644 and 1643 RE: Press.

This brings up a very interesting thing to me. The press people have rewired their brains to only see things within the framework of the Hegelian principals. So if DJT is asked "is Q real" and he replies "yes, and you'll find out all about it soon" they will run out and "Find the story." Which HAS TO include the "other side" for which we who have followed on see one side: liberation.

Press people, almost by law, are prohibited from producing a one sided story unless it involved stats. So what are the going to do? How are they going to boil down this entire sequence into a 6 paragraph story without a "the pedavores do not want to give up their trafficking system..." on the other side.

Real conundrum for many of them.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join