It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

All it took was vagueness and letting people fill in the blanks to their liking.

At this point, and any point in the last few months, it is easier to draw things out than deliver, not because of receptivity but because Q isn't really controlling anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

not because of receptivity but because Q isn't really controlling anything.

Correct. POTUS is.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't know if Q mentioned the SCOTUS pick but here is some info that should all but dash the Dems hopes of blocking the pick

A spokeswoman for Sen. Susan Collins (R., Maine), one of two Republican senators the White House is most worried could derail the confirmation of President Donald Trump's eventual Supreme Court nominee, said Collins will not apply an ideological litmus test to the nominee. "When Senator Collins evaluates judges, she always looks at their judicial temperament; qualifications; experience; and respect for precedent, the rule of law, and the Constitution," Collins spokeswoman Annie Clark told the Portland Press Herald. "Senator Collins does not apply ideological litmus tests to nominees," Clark said.

freebeacon.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Correct. POTUS is.

He might be now but either way I doubt there that there will be any paradigm shifting disclosures.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Correct. POTUS is.

He might be now but either way I doubt there that there will be any paradigm shifting disclosures.

Can I pin your response to my signature?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

"Rule of law", good phrase.

Here's something Collins herself said:

Just hours after Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement on Wednesday, Republican Sen. Susan Collins said that she sees Roe v. Wade, the landmark case that legalized abortion across the U.S., as "settled law."

"I view Roe v. Wade as being settled law," she said. "It's clearly precedent. I always look for judges who respect precedent."

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 6/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sure, we shall see how well it ages depending on how this Q drama unfolds.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You ignore what has already been achieved with regards to changes in perception and expectation among the general public and Q controls that process, what you call filling in the blanks is the encouragement of individuals to question current events and share those considerations with others from a specific perspective, generating receptivity is vital as is getting people to actively engage with their own future, this should not be a spectator event, do i have to write out the entire manual?
edit on 29-6-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Awesome... I found it.

In 2012 Roberta's hosted a private party for Democratic donor Susie Tompkins Buell, attended by former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org...

Complete list of attendees (PDF): Download

Plenty of leads and possible connections.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I am not ignoring it, I'm saying that it has no bearing on what Q has or if it can be used for real change.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Internet sabotaged?

www.cnbc.com...

Comcast said Friday that the hours-long interruption of its internet, video and voice services, was caused two separate and unrelated fiber cuts to the company's large network providers. The company is working to restore services.
“We identified two, separate and unrelated fiber cuts to our network backbone providers.
Our engineers worked to address the issue immediately and services are now being restored to business and residential internet, video and voice customers. We again apologize to anyone who was impacted.”

The company did not specify which providers were impacted.

A source told CNBC that one of the cuts occurred in CenturyLink's network.

Then this on Twatter .. .

mobile.twitter.com...

Future proves past .. . again.

edit on 29-6-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So … Collins is a neutral person, or at least more 'neutral' considering that, than most other non-neutral people would be ….

edit on 29-6-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: ugh.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Are you even capable of observing real change because it's happening all around you on a daily basis and at an accelerating rate, granted not all down to Q but they're part of the process.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's getting heavy now. *grins ear to ear*

Needless to say I retweeted his tweet. I don't have a following though because I don't use it ever.

Everyone should retweet it though.

LOL, I just went and had a read of the comments to his tweet, this meme, imo, is the bomb, love it.....

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I guess.

But it would seem that any nominee who does not see Roe v Wade, which she describes as "settled law" and precedent would make her spider sense tingle.

"I view Roe v. Wade as being settled law," she said. "It's clearly precedent. I always look for judges who respect precedent."

Of course, none of Trump's nominees are likely to answer a direct question about that, if asked. And they will be.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
Are you even capable of observing real change because it's happening all around you on a daily basis and at an accelerating rate, granted not all down to Q but they're part of the process.

The topic here is Q. The real change I was referring to was that caused by Q or the change that they claim they are bringing, any other change is outside of that scope.

So far it is all Hope and Change 2.0 and people coming together under that ideal. There is nothing new there.

edit on 29-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Maybe not so "neutral"

Collins to judge Trump’s Supreme Court pick without ‘litmus tests’ such as Roe v. Wade support Her spokeswoman says Maine's Republican senator believes the landmark abortion ruling is settled law, and she won't use the issue to disqualify a candidate to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy.

www.pressherald.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The headline of an article doesn't mean much.
Neither Collins or her spokeswoman said that.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Her spokeswoman says Maine's Republican senator believes the landmark abortion ruling is settled law, and she won't use the issue to disqualify a candidate to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy.

www.pressherald.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That's the subtitle of the article. That's not what her spokeswoman said.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join