It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just heard that impeachment of Rosenstein would be a long drawn-out process. If documents aren't produced by the July 7th deadline, it would be best for Trump to fire him.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FBI had scandals before ......

"Operation Frühmenschen"

Interesting parallels in history there ..... Obama Revived it .... does it sound familiar ?

Started in the 50's with some interesting relatives of people involved

Executive Intelligence Review

Friedman described Frühmenschen in graphic terms: "The purpose of this policy was the routine investigation without probable cause of prominent elected and appointed black officials in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States." FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and other top Bureau officials, Friedman explained, believed that African-Americans were incapable of serving in high public office, and took it upon themselves to railroad countless African-Americans from elected office, through trumped up charges, and worse.

WATCH THE WATER

Then ran across this (PDF) U.S. Water Resources Ceded to Crown’s World Wildlife Fund - from Same Executive Intelligence Review

Doesn't give a dam

Aug. 1—Just when you thought that it could not get worse, the White House announced that, by Executive decree, management and control of the oceans and rivers of the United States is, in effect, being handed over to the genocidal environmentalist fanatics of the British Crown’s World Wildlife Fund (WWF).

Whats your thoughts ?

I used to donate to the WWF...Nature Conservency...the Catholic World Vision...and a few others, before I figured out that all the Foundations and NGOs are just fronts for Deep state operations and funding.

United Way and Red Cross probably ought to be on that list too...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure that's the whole idea

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just heard that impeachment of Rosenstein would be a long drawn-out process. If documents aren't produced by the July 7th deadline, it would be best for Trump to fire him.

Care,

a key thing in play here is RR's protection based on "in the line of the job." He's playing that out, as well as protecting the overlords he serves. If he leaves the job he loses his protection: see McCabe as the example.

Screw ups are protected, but seditious actions of course are not. That recent Comey article shows what is in play: Comey, ergo RR, knew about the Russia lie, SR et al and worked to actively bury it, in part, by rejecting the JA deal.

So RR looses his job, he's begging for a deal and my guess: no deal for him as he was offered prior and declined. Impeachment means he will be forced to walk, and this looks okay for DJT, as the congress is doing it's job.

Firing looks bad for DJT, as for the normies RR is some kind of hero. He'll walk to the end of the plank. My read he's the boy with the finger in the dyke.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Crazy times!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 28 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The articles on Joel Davis gloss over what a monster this guy (these people) is/are.
To get a true picture of how evil he/they truly is/are, one need only read the Federal criminal complaint doc...attachment at the bottom of this Press Release on the DAVIS case.

www.justice.gov...

DAVIS' actual disgusting words contained within the undercover's recorded transcripts show why these people MUST be stopped!

Very interesting to me, that on that government legal site, that the all caps defendant's name is used. This is the same as with birth certificates...drivers licenses...etc..to denote the legal strawman "person" involved.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Vowel problems...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: TheGOAT

I don't get a good feeling watching that video. Something is up with that crew. I'm not a very good researcher but I'm very good at looking at things and feeling a weird energy tell me if they have good intentions or not, these people do not.

They seem like a bunch of wanna-bees.... small donors. That's my take.

Well of course they are always recruiting! The owl was a nice touch!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The hits just keep coming.

A big part if me wishes none of it were real, unfortunately it is.

Also there's a lot more to come , I think.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I used to donate to the WWF...Nature Conservency...the Catholic World Vision...and a few others, before I figured out that all the Foundations and NGOs are just fronts for Deep state operations and funding. United Way and Red Cross probably ought to be on that list too...
Much better to keep your charity close to home . Saving the world is a fools errand .

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Very interesting to me, that on that government legal site, that the all caps defendant's name is used. This is the same as with birth certificates...drivers licenses...etc..to denote the legal strawman "person" involved.
I looked into it a few years back and the way it was described to me was it detonated a lesser responsibility . Regular citizens having less then all caps meant more responsibilities . I know it sounds half ass backwards but it kind of made sense within the legalize language .

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

qanon.pub...

37 exclamation points.

Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Active shooter capital Gazette in Annapolis Maryland.

www.google.com...

Hasn't hit the national news yet but its 15 min from me so it's all over local media

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

The hits just keep coming.

A big part if me wishes none of it were real, unfortunately it is.

Also there's a lot more to come , I think.

Sad but true, I'm becoming suspicious of anyone involved with a children's charity, children's advocacy group, or similar organization.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

www.google.com...

Hasn't hit the national news yet but its 15 min from me so it's all over local media

FOX sez shooting at newspaper.
4 dead, 20 injured.
Shooter apprehended.
Shotgun used.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Shepard Smith is blaming guns it sounds like.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well did he use a shotgun or a banana

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What happened to that guy? They must have something on him. A real bozo

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Who just joined the Board of Netflix?
Who pushed?
What is coming?
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Susan Rice joined the Board at Netflix.

She has served on numerous boards, including the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Bureau of National Affairs, National Democratic Institute, and the US Fund for UNICEF.
ir.netflix.com...

She was also ambassador to the U.N., that bastion of all manner of hidden hands and global slush funds.

UNICEF --- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund.

The last two of those Q questions, I'm not sure of yet.
edit on 28-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

www.google.com...

Here I was hoping they'd finally given up on the mass shooting distractions. Silly me.

From what I can see, the Capital Gazette is just a local newspaper owned by the Baltimore Sun.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join