It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: iamthegoat

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Today was a historic tipping point for a variety of reasons.

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.
I can't wait to lay my head on my My Pillow tonight...and dream about it.

Lol what's the deal with the My Pillow guy now? Wasnt he a staunch Hillary supporter during the election?

It's now been confirmed that if you go to the My Pillow guy website and place an order with the promo code "Q", a discount is applied.

This timeline is awesome.

Damn! Imma order one then. I've been putting it off, mostly because Hannity irritates me, and is a spokesperson.

Advice: Squeeze a MyPillow in a local store first. I did, and chose another brand.

Nah.
I've tried different ones for years...and MP was the first one I love.
Bought 'em for every bed in the house.

We ordered two (why not, heck of a deal) husband LOVED his I hated mine.
Called company, they asked a few questions and it was decided I had ordered a pillow too firm. They sent third pillow free.. I am now a fan 😁

Right.
You have to get the correct firmness for you.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Latest q drop sources younewsire.com. I thought this was a site equivalent to snopes in that it can't be trusted, some shady articles and so on. Anyone have insight? Ty.
edit on 28-6-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
Latest q drop sourses younewsire.com. I thought this was a site equivalent to snopes in that it can't be trusted, some shady articles and so on. Anyone have insight? Ty.

Story on Joel Davis has been verified elsewhere.
www.justice.gov...
www.nbc-2.com...

Interesting the guy was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize...and is connected with Angelina Jolie and the UK minister accused of covering up pedo cases.

BOMBSHELL PEDOGATE CONNECTION! Joel Davis linked to Angelina Jolie & William Hague UK Minster!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Latest q drop sourses younewsire.com. I thought this was a site equivalent to snopes in that it can't be trusted, some shady articles and so on. Anyone have insight? Ty.

www.nbc-2.com...

Interesting the guy was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize...and is connected with Angelina Jolie.

BOMBSHELL PEDOGATE CONNECTION! Joel Davis linked to Angelina Jolie & William Hague UK Minster!

www.youtube.com...

Thank you! Interesting how the circle (or noose as you will) is becoming tighter.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

www.nbc-2.com...

Interesting the guy was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize...and is connected with Angelina Jolie and the UK minister accused of covering up pedo cases.

www.youtube.com...

God, the Nobel Prize has turned to such an absolute joke. They started downhill giving It to Obama when he had done absolutely nothing to earn it. Then, this guy?!?! Come on! Even if this stuff had never come out, this freaking guy should be nowhere near a Nobel Prize....WTF??

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What's interesting to me is that the guy's FB and instagram was left up for so long after it was announced he was arrested.
Autists on 8 were quickly archiving everything last night after Q posted.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

www.nbc-2.com...

www.youtube.com...

God, the Nobel Prize has turned to such an absolute joke. They started downhill giving It to Obama when he had done absolutely nothing to earn it. Then, this guy?!?! Come on! Even if this stuff had never come out, this freaking guy should be nowhere near a Nobel Prize....WTF??

The nobel committee are all deep state puppets so they crown their own. Why this guy was up for it is even more baffling but maybe he has dirt or does stuff for them.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Joel Davis OP ED in HUFFPO:

Youth Are Key to Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict

Young people are the most vulnerable and underrepresented victims of war-zone rape. They continuously face the threat of sexual violence and experience the unimaginable consequences of war. Yet our voices are routinely excluded from peace processes and post-war reconstruction. We, who are making crucial contributions to peace and represent those most affected by this scourge, are fighting to be heard.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

According to the allegations in the Complaint sworn out today in Manhattan federal court and statements made during court proceedings:

[1] Over the course of several weeks in June 2018, DAVIS, who started an organization devoted to ending sexual violence, exchanged text messages with law enforcement officers operating in an undercover capacity.

During the course of these conversations, DAVIS told the undercover officers that he was sexually interested in children of all ages.

DAVIS sent the undercover officers sexually explicit photographs of infants and toddlers, including photographs in which the infants and toddlers were engaged in sexual activity with adults.

During the course of text conversations with one of the undercover officers, DAVIS described explicit sexual activity that he intended to engage in with the purported nine-year-old daughter of the undercover officer and with the purported two-year-old daughter of the undercover officer’s girlfriend.

DAVIS also repeatedly asked that undercover officer to take naked and sexually explicit pictures and videos of his purported daughter and his purported girlfriend’s toddler daughter and to send the pictures and videos to DAVIS.

www.justice.gov...

The hypocrisy of these sick people is absolutely glaring!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
RR in da House, oh boy, this should be fascinating ! Hearing starting soon. Oh Wray's here now......better hurry and make some tea ! Another Good Day

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I love the pixies. Notice, the Q in the sky? hah. You maybe have to choose what's behind the green door?

ETA: I sent another IM earlier

edit on 28-6-2018 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
According to the actual Federal criminal complaint doc., DAVIS contacted the undercover FBI agent using the screen name "yngperv22".

The listed court transcripts of recorded DAVIS conversations with the undercover are among the most repulsive things I've ever heard.

I hesitate to post the court docs for this reason.

Suffice it to say, this man needs to go to prison for the rest of his life...after that, HELL is too good for him.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
FBI had scandals before ......

"Operation Frühmenschen"

Interesting parallels in history there ..... Obama Revived it .... does it sound familiar ?

Started in the 50's with some interesting relatives of people involved

Executive Intelligence Review

Friedman described Frühmenschen in graphic terms: "The purpose of this policy was the routine investigation without probable cause of prominent elected and appointed black officials in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States." FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and other top Bureau officials, Friedman explained, believed that African-Americans were incapable of serving in high public office, and took it upon themselves to railroad countless African-Americans from elected office, through trumped up charges, and worse.

WATCH THE WATER

Then ran across this (PDF) U.S. Water Resources Ceded to Crown’s World Wildlife Fund - from Same Executive Intelligence Review

Doesn't give a dam

Aug. 1—Just when you thought that it could not get worse, the White House announced that, by Executive decree, management and control of the oceans and rivers of the United States is, in effect, being handed over to the genocidal environmentalist fanatics of the British Crown’s World Wildlife Fund (WWF).

Whats your thoughts ?

edit on 6282018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6282018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Head of prominent charity that campaigns against child abuse is arrested for ‘trying to arrange to rape multiple children as young as two’

Nice Pin.

'HE'S With HER'!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I imagine that Disney and the LGBT community are cringing at that first picture...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Ginsberg will never retire, no matter if she has to be propped up with a broom handle and naps through an entire case. She is too full of herself and probably thinks the Court won't function without her, imo.

QOS,

Q has alluded to RGB here often. She is a symbol, a lynch pin of sorts to the bigger issue. The SC is a court of business, commerce, not a court of human beings - only god can adjudicate human beings. Scalia knew this very very well. Frankly, if you don't own a company you should not really care about the SC - in theory.

But of course the morph in the original purpose has distorted it. Too complicated to detail here. But, it would seem via vibe that Kennedy was forced out in order to force RGB hand. My guess, he knew about the LL deal. All things Q posted the last two days point in the direction of a flood of tarmac revelations, this being an action done within the "now time table" I have mentioned: recent enough that folks will deal with it.

Consider tarmac as a stand alone event: LL, JC, BC, CF, HRC, S.Court, FBI, DJT, RR. All the players tied to one single event, an event Q has said they have recorded, but need "evidence" to release to public. Kennedy resigning says to me, evidence is coming.

Very interesting. How does RBG tie into this? Force her hand how?

Didn't Ruth Ginsburg write a paper stating that adults should be allowed to have sex with people as young as 13?

She did. I forgot about that until you mentioned it. RBG is definitely part of the club.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I spent some time looking into that, posted it here if anyone wants to read. Basically, she was referring to an earlier act from congress. So that would mean most of congress were already pedos in the 70's. I don't know much about RBG, maybe she does want to lower age of consent. But if she was quoting that bill then we aren't getting the whole story. If she herself put age 12 there, then that's a lot weirder.

She also wasn't the only person working on that report, there was a whole team. But I believe she was one of the bosses.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, these are the people we want controlling the Water Ways...Dear God ! There is so much wrong here, you'll easily see the "symbolism" all over this "event" for WWF.....even managed to make a Panda Bear Creepy.

Watch The Water Indeed ! Good find MT.

edit on 28-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The articles on Joel Davis gloss over what a monster this guy (these people) is/are.
To get a true picture of how evil he/they truly is/are, one need only read the Federal criminal complaint doc...attachment at the bottom of this Press Release on the DAVIS case.

www.justice.gov...

DAVIS' actual disgusting words contained within the undercover's recorded transcripts show why these people MUST be stopped!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

www.nbc-2.com...

www.youtube.com...

The nobel committee are all deep state puppets so they crown their own. Why this guy was up for it is even more baffling but maybe he has dirt or does stuff for them.

I imagine it’s because he’s been some powerful politicians boy toy since he was in elementary school.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Head of prominent charity that campaigns against child abuse is arrested for ‘trying to arrange to rape multiple children as young as two’

Nice Pin.

'HE'S With HER'!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I imagine that Disney and the LGBT community are cringing at that first picture...

Is that Podesta in the Mets hat?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join