It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

It feels like they have had to change their timeline for this.

Q gave us the June eta for SR and JA.
Last update said it's in progress.
All t's must be crossed and i's dotted.

TOL.

The timeline was an estimate, in part to gauge what people can deal with and in part to trigger counter moves. Building a case and working the system is complex, as we saw with the OIG a significant portion of the information was outdated as the entire process is moving fast for something this big. Couple that with with people who are fighting, and with people who are counter moving..........

There is the esoteric part. A "server" is an item. Its existence is not going to shock the world, and the 1/0's on it are going to be in dispute, but should AWAN testify to the veracity whoa. Still a server is not powerful in the human eye, it's a box.

JA is a figure, a reveal with him as evidence has to be managed more carefully then a actors sinking career. He's in the news. So here is the PR rule here seems to be old school: Three months, three weeks, three days. In the past you hit the world with PR in those sequences, our consciousness is wired to accept promotions that way.

My guess, three weeks, as three months takes us nearly to the end. Q team seems to be preparing via standard accepted PR rules as well as blasting the bad guys. hella complex. Part of Q followers frustration is they figure "promotion" is manifestation. Seeing a teaser ad for Star Wars 45 three months before release...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It is just more Goalpost moving, how long has this been going on?

And, furthermore, if this "Q" "Has Everything" if they "Have Everything" and it has been over a year, they are complicit, if anything happens to anyone and they "know everything" they are no different than anyone else that "knows it all"

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This link to the index on page 1 of this part of the thread; also gives links to previous threads.

The first 3 pages of each thread are a summary of the 330 pages in the previous part of the thread.

So... 21 pages to read summarising about 2,450 pages... thank Dashen... can't get much better than that!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

"T.U."? Obviously that's "The Underworld"!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This was posted earlier in the thread by someone other than me but I could not find the post.

It won't get you caught up on the thread but is a good primer on the idea behind the great awakening.
edit on 6/28/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think you are correct.

A BIG part of this is also the DEMAND of the people being high enough.

It feels like they have been dangling JA a lot.

Demand needs to be higher both for SR truth and JA's release and protection.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: TomLawless

"T.U."? Obviously that's "The Underworld"!

Wasn't there a 'times up' movement or something going on fairly recently? That's what I thought of when I saw T.U.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OhOh !!

Q bringing the Masons into it !!

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

edit on 28-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaksterdam

The Underworld, Trade Union, Times Up...? Time will tell I guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Q#1632

"Most all powerful organizations have sinister components.
With power comes corruption.
Like alphabet agencies, not all are bad apples.
Should the bad spoil the bunch?"
Q

This post should not be missed. Q is saying something profound here and exceedingly important in cranky's opinion. It is a direct, and purposeful, request to those sitting on the fence. I'd say Q is asking for these folks incorporated in long standing, and in some cases powerful, agencies and groups, to STEP UP! The implication is the time is now to step out of the shadows of the "bad apples" and come forward.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

This link to the index on page 1 of this part of the thread; also gives links to previous threads.

The first 3 pages of each thread are a summary of the 330 pages in the previous part of the thread.

So... 21 pages to read summarising about 2,450 pages... thank Dashen... can't get much better than that!

For real. Even though it's been said many times.

Thank You for all of that work Dashen.

It's appreciated.

Better get ready for

edit on 28-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
FOX: Sources say Gen. Kelly to leave WH.
Hope Hicks potential replacement.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

ThanQ!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX: Sources say Gen. Kelly to leave WH.
Hope Hicks potential replacement.

Kelly has done a good job. Trump is a whirlwind to deal with I'm sure. Having to deal with a President who is opposite the status quo in Washington is not an enviable task I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Good point Cranky... isn't it also true that the earlier you remove the bad apples the less the crop is compromised?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There were posts in an early part of the thread saying that John Kelly could be a black hat because he was limiting access to POTUS as well as severely limiting what information he was provided.

Maybe they "gave him enough rope to hang himself"?

Notice also that his full name is John Francis Kelly - so another option for JFK references in posts!

edit on 28-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: f kelly

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Enderdog

Very interesting to me, that on that government legal site, that the all caps defendant's name is used. This is the same as with birth certificates...drivers licenses...etc..to denote the legal strawman "person" involved.
I looked into it a few years back and the way it was described to me was it detonated a lesser responsibility . Regular citizens having less then all caps meant more responsibilities . I know it sounds half ass backwards but it kind of made sense within the legalize language .

There is a lot better information on it now. You, the natural man, act as agent for the all caps "legal person". Take a look at your checkbook. All caps name right? Get a strong magnifier, look at what seems to be the signature line. Your wet ink signature, is your agreement/affidavit to represent your Strawman. It will probably also say "MP" somewhere, in very small letters, that serves as legal notice that there is micro-printing on the check.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
BTW...To those following the Shooting today at the paper...it was a vengeance targeting for an old legal issue between the suspect and the paper.
edit on 28-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Can someone please summarize...

....all parts 1 thru 8????

Sure!

Winning Bigly!

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join