It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Today was a historic tipping point for a variety of reasons.

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.
I can't wait to lay my head on my My Pillow tonight...and dream about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

PMd You

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Each full moon has a name rooted in various cultures and traditions. The strawberry moon happens in June, when strawberries are ripe for picking. It’s also named the “honey moon,” the “rose moon” or the “mead moon” because of its warm hue. This hue is typical of June full moons because they rise so low in the sky, which allows the light to be filtered by the atmosphere such that the orange and red become more visible.

The full moon happens Wednesday at exactly 11:53 p.m. Eastern, and it will be high in the sky at that point. Also at that moment, Saturn will be right next to the moon. The ringed planet was at opposition Wednesday morning, which means from our perspective on Earth, it was exactly opposite the sun in the sky. Think of it as a “full Saturn,” in the same way the moon is full when the sun lights up the entire disc.

www.washingtonpost.com...

a reply to: Redwookieaz
a reply to: erikthegreen

I meant to congratulate you erikthegreen!!

(for what it's worth)

That one goes deep, my friend. I had to laugh because one of my devices didn't produce the rabbit image, so... some folks out there are likely scratching their heads.

Anyway, celestial Adam is EVOLVING.

(supra/infra influences)

My next "esoteric" post will be a bull's-eye.

edit on 27-6-2018 by eisegesis because: upgrade

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
a reply to: frayedknot

He may also have a word or two to say to Harley.
People here fought that union battle with ACT10. The Dems really should look at the "flyovers". UW system exports graduates all over the country. Salt of the earth people here. And despite the coastal attitude toward "middle people" most are educated and patriots. hint...It is possible to be both at the same time

And I'd like to add to that by saying I'm from the polar opposite of your hometown, NYC. The folks here consider themselves the cream of the crop intellectually ( and in basically every other regard ) yet cannot wrap their heads around the concept that progressivism is largely promoted for nefarious reasons.

I've never once seen a MAGA hat here in Brooklyn, and I don't think I will anytime soon. I do my share of red-pilling, which is quite frustrating here. But I'm a man at peace. So much of the Great Awakening is manifested internally, and watching this unfold is nothing short of beautiful.

So even if I'm a conservative in a sea of pu$$y hats, I proudly smile. 😉

While I still love where I live, watching the rally and the online Q communities processing it feels like home to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

#1595 result is VJI
#1596 result is VJT
#1597 result is VJO
#1598 result is VJG

lol...It's over girl ?

Got it ?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
FYI: Since there are many who only visit this ATS "Q" thread, here's a thread on the ROSENSTEIN/WRAY Open Session testimony for Thursday 6.28.2018 @ 9:30am ET.

ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Kennedy's retirement letter mentions "continuing to serve in a senior status, as provided in 28 U.S. Code § 371(b)."
I checked the US code mentioned, and it just talks about judges and justices being eligible to retire with a salary if they meet certain service requirements.

Looks to me like "senior status" is just a euphemism for "retired."

Maybe still eligible to preside in court? I mean...kinda looks like we are gonna need a lot of judges soon...and most retired guys still do a little work on the side...just to keep their hand in, so to speak...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Yournewswire is a bad source Q. The story is legit though, corroborated by other sources. Thanks for sharing. The list of Clinton affiliates, associates, employees, sponsors, donors, friends involved in...uh...these alternative sexual preferences...has led me to believe that there is a Cabal that requires such acts for membership. Just way too many for it to be a coincidence.

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I like your version ML!!

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Ginsberg will never retire, no matter if she has to be propped up with a broom handle and naps through an entire case. She is too full of herself and probably thinks the Court won't function without her, imo.

QOS,

Q has alluded to RGB here often. She is a symbol, a lynch pin of sorts to the bigger issue. The SC is a court of business, commerce, not a court of human beings - only god can adjudicate human beings. Scalia knew this very very well. Frankly, if you don't own a company you should not really care about the SC - in theory.

But of course the morph in the original purpose has distorted it. Too complicated to detail here. But, it would seem via vibe that Kennedy was forced out in order to force RGB hand. My guess, he knew about the LL deal. All things Q posted the last two days point in the direction of a flood of tarmac revelations, this being an action done within the "now time table" I have mentioned: recent enough that folks will deal with it.

Consider tarmac as a stand alone event: LL, JC, BC, CF, HRC, S.Court, FBI, DJT, RR. All the players tied to one single event, an event Q has said they have recorded, but need "evidence" to release to public. Kennedy resigning says to me, evidence is coming.

Very interesting. How does RBG tie into this? Force her hand how?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I glanced over some DNC comments and Kennedy retiring has them frightened. I chalk this up to a win of /ourguys.

Wasn't he primed to retire last year though? I wonder if he wasn't asked to hold off, so as to make a useful pre-midterm game move.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.

Lol what's the deal with the My Pillow guy now? Wasnt he a staunch Hillary supporter during the election?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting thoughts. I'm trying to make sense of the "His choice?" remark. Why would either Kennedy or RBG be mixed up with the Tarmac Meeting?

RBG was photographed wearing red shoes. She is definitely part of the club.

Gotta say that strikes a chord with me.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting thoughts. I'm trying to make sense of the "His choice?" remark. Why would either Kennedy or RBG be mixed up with the Tarmac Meeting?

The story goes Clinton offered Lynch RBG's seat on SCOTUS for the favor of squashing the investigation.

She's gotta be pissed that she still has to go to work every day, at her age! ;o)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Partial DECODE for review on Q Post #1605 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I haven't done the usual 4 decodes yet on this post but I did notice the 3 sequences of periods:

"groups…." = 4 dots
"violate the security of such investigations………." = 10 dots
"…………………." = 22 dots

At first I thought this was going to spell DJT!

Actually it spells DJV which is an acronym for:
Directlink Joint Venture

Is Q hinting that these 3 lines of the post indicate the PS responses which will lead to show a direct link between black hats in actions that prove it was a joint venture?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Weak sauce, Q.

www.nbc-2.com...

Lurking in plain sight.

edit on 27-6-2018 by eisegesis because: another one bites the dust

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

BREAKING: Justice Kennedy announcing retirement from SCOTUS.

Latest Q post just pointed to GOWDY being added to the list of potential replacements!!!

BOOM BABY!!!!

I said that the day he announced he was getting out of politics, and back into law. OTOH, I think he will be more useful as Attorney General for awhile...especially with the beard and spiffy haircut!...then hit the third Trump SC slot. Getting him on the list now, is just implanting the idea in the public consciousness.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

BREAKING: Justice Kennedy announcing retirement from SCOTUS.

Latest Q post just pointed to GOWDY being added to the list of potential replacements!!!

BOOM BABY!!!!

Heh Heh.

Lee gets this one.
Gowdy get's Ginsburg.

Yeah. We still need a little more work out of him, before letting him retire to a life of just thinking a lot, and directing future history.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthegoat

What a day!

It was a wonderful day.

Lol what's the deal with the My Pillow guy now? Wasnt he a staunch Hillary supporter during the election?

It's now been confirmed that if you go to the My Pillow guy website and place an order with the promo code "Q", a discount is applied.

This timeline is awesome.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join