It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Having restarted search for Q codes from early posts, whilst there is a lull, I have found 8 Gaming forums/clans in 6 Q Posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q65
The Grow Room (gaming community) - Alice?
Tomorrow's Great Revelation (gaming clan; France)
Top Gear Rally (gaming)
Q66
Baptized by Fire (gaming clan)
Bound by Fate (gaming clan)
Q69
Hard Yakka Heroes (gaming clan)
Q70
Second Life (internet-based virtual world; trademark of Linden Lab)
Erratus Monks (gaming)

I guess the first thing to do is to see if any of these have a member called "Alice" or "Renegade".
edit on 25-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Cheers 2OUR1, will look for the symbolism in future decodes too.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Orwell was right all along. David Icke was right. JFK was right. Assange was right. Ron Paul was right. Andrew Breitbart was right. Q was right.

Kanye West: Plenty of Trump supporters in Hollywood who are afraid to say they support Trump

I knew people who voted for Trump that were celebrities that were scared to say that they liked him,” he said. "But they told me, and I liked him, and I’m not scared to say what I like.

West was advised by his wife and reality star, Kim Kardashian, to proclaim that he doesn’t agree with all of Trump’s policies

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"Did we just end sex trafficking on the southern border?"

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
John Solomon (a Q-endorsed journalist):

How Comey intervened to kill Wikileaks immunity deal

The effort resulted in the drafting of a limited immunity deal that might have temporarily freed the WikiLeaks founder from a London embassy where he has been exiled for years, according to interviews and a trove of internal DOJ documents turned over to Senate investigators.

But an unexpected intervention by Comey — relayed through Warner — soured the negotiations, multiple sources tell me. Assange eventually unleashed a series of leaks that U.S. officials say damaged their cyber warfare capabilities for a long time to come.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If "western values" of "freedom of speech", "democracy" and "liberalism" weren't a total SHAM, then Julian Assange and those of similar thought, would be allowed to speak and walk freely, Q would have to speak in code and we could all share information freely.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The bottom half of this article by Neonrevolt dissects the Barack Hussein Soetoro dressed as a satanist goat-priest for signs of photoshop manipulation...and...can't find any.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Jun 25 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Dark to Light. I came across this patch yesterday on Infinity. Q mentioned the phrase 8 times since November and I had assumed it was relevant to revealing/illuminating those things that thrive in the dark. What if it is also a hint at who Q is?

321st Military Intelligence Batallion

Dark to Light

I thought to myself, the design looks like Space Invaders, then I got a pop up for some stupid retro videogame article on VICE five minutes later, I kid you not. It featured the screenshot we all know. It was quite weird.

edit on 25-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If you want to know where the CULT rules, look at where the people are the poorest and the politicians the richest.

California's 43rd congressional district is a congressional district in the U.S. state of California that is represented by Democrat Maxine Waters. The district is centered in South Los Angeles County and includes portions of the Cities of Los Angeles, Carson, and Torrance. It includes the entirety of the cities of Hawthorne, Lawndale, Gardena, Inglewood and Lomita.

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
After watching a very funny vid on Jordan Peterson and subbing to this guys channel I struck this vid . OMG is putting it lightly

I am OMG with you. This needs more play, investigation and links to the original info. Haven't watched the 2nd on yet budef want to see intense repost/replay/investigation and some Memes making the rounds.

And thank you for looking around and posting this gem.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Come on Mr. Q...Please post something soon. Don't care what it is maybe RSHS can decode it to show hillary done crapped her pantsuit.

MAGA

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Trump is speaking at a rally in South Carolina now. He just said Trump supporters are now the "super-elite".

It's a good rally. He's off-script, going off on Jimmy Kimmel/Jimmy Fallon..Hollywood in general. He even went after Hillary again. "she's so protected".

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Those Five Guys and their burgers and fries.
And who knew that they actually have a drive through.

LC

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The bottom half of this article by Neonrevolt dissects the Barack Hussein Soetoro dressed as a satanist goat-priest for signs of photoshop manipulation...and...can't find any.

lol...can you imagine the glittery horns on its haid flopping two & fro as big mike has his way with the south end of the last prez?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Watching POTUS LIVE in SC now.
Completely avoided using McCain's name again.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
It's to expose the fact you and other posters like Fiver really have no interest in Q and never have offered any contravening theories supported by some level of factual information on who or what Q is.

my contravening theory is just as supported by the evidence if not more so.

i think you need to research a little more what words like proof and evidence and theory actually mean, because your posts give me a headache trying to untangle what you're saying vs. what you seem to think you're saying.

if you're so butthurt that people disagree, maybe just ignore us?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Say something bad about Rothschild Puppets Hillary or McCain and you'll be fired.

Fox cuts ties with Airforce Lt. for criticizing NoName-McCain

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney will no longer appear on Fox News or Fox Business Network after a Thursday appearance in which he claimed that torture “worked on” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who was tortured during the Vietnam War. A Fox spokeswoman told CNN’s Brian Stelter that Fox News and Fox Business Network will stop inviting McInerney as a guest. “McInerney will no longer be on Fox Business Network or Fox News Channel,” a Fox Business Network spokeswoman confirmed to HuffPost Friday morning, adding that his contract as a contributing military analyst for the network ended last August.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone notice in Trumps Caroline speech:

Q symbol when speaking of Air Force. 2x the hand motion.

"NK was done before I left..."

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anyone notice in Trumps Caroline speech:

Q symbol when speaking of Air Force. 2x the hand motion.

"NK was done before I left..."

I saw /r/ The Donald on the back of a sign, held up at the end of the speech.

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join