It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
FWIW, Erik Prince says he's cooperating with the special council.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why on earth would a center for performing arts need to be part of the government's Senior Executive Service???
I think it might relate to how they were bringing in people to put in place of the reg. Govt. to be in place when they pulled the plug . George Webb did some work on that file .

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Interesting feedback, thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

You don't say?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Okay, understood. Thank you for replying!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

No coincidences. Tragic.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That was really strange, MK-ultra glitch ? One of them is lying, seems to be TA based on this and Cohen's text response, but Cohen is kinda shady too ? I guess we'll see if Cohen does actually appear on whatever show it is TA is doing ?

It was painful hearing Jimmy Fallon groveling how sorry he was for being nice to Trump in an interview they had ,I think during the 2016 campaign ? Seriously ! Hasn't that always been kinda a tradition that the host of "The Tonight Show" has "lighthearted" interviews with Presidential candidates ? The strong-arming by the "Club" must really be putting pressure on the "entertainment" arm of the "swamp" !

The 4am "talking points" of the day seem to not only go to the MSM "brainwashing" stations , but to the publicists of the Hollywood Elite too. I wonder if they get "incentives" if they manage to use the word "cult" a certain amount of times ? LOL...today's taking point seems to be " Due Process of the Law ".......the irony is mind blowing !
edit on 25-6-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's a curveball:

Nancy Pelosi actually blasted her fellow swamp sister Maxine Waters for her little speech yesterday trying to instigate violence. I guess Waters went too far off the script and they sent in grandma to do damage control.

oh girrrrrrl

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers for the linkies... as it's not clear that anyone has found, to date, proofs of the forums used, I will continue looking as a side investigation; driven by find from decodes.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Jinkies Scoobs. i think i found a clue

Maybe the Q&A isn't a Q&A at all?

RIP SR

linkorama

I may be way in left field but... could Q+ be Rich? R being the next letter

The "how do we legally win" question could be answered with 'having a witness'.

Have long thought death was a cover story. Too much totally bizarre around the case.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Well, as "Q" Stated, June would be the reveal of the Truth about Seth Rich... so they have Six more days...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Dude, if you can find the Discord they're using, you'd be a freaking LEGEND.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

The point is to help prove the treason. I'm not photogenic enough to be a leg-end.

It just feels like no one's looking for it. If it's that hard to find then it's an obvious choice for a decode message. Got to try!

edit on 25-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Why on earth would a center for performing arts need to be part of the government's Senior Executive Service???
I think it might relate to how they were bringing in people to put in place of the reg. Govt. to be in place when they pulled the plug . George Webb did some work on that file .

There is a Customs classification for "Living Art" that doesn't get inspected. I believe there was talk of child trafficking happening at the Getty Museum, around the same time there was a huge fire, during California wildfires, at the museum, which made them close. But, apparently the art is all safe in their extensive series of underground vaults...8 levels, as I recall.

Also speculation that the museum is an entrance to the continent wide tunnel system, for use by elites, and was taken out at that time.
edit on 25-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Mostly commas...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Here's a curveball:

Nancy Pelosi actually blasted her fellow swamp sister Maxine Waters for her little speech yesterday trying to instigate violence. I guess Waters went too far off the script and they sent in grandma to do damage control.

oh girrrrrrl

Well...when the object is to make Nancy Pelosi look anywhere near sane...you really have to dig, to find a believable comparable...
edit on 25-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Nuns

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
After watching a very funny vid on Jordan Peterson and subbing to this guys channel I struck this vid . OMG is putting it lightly

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Hmm... interesting find!!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Trumps having a rally in Columbia SC tonight. My local news has a guy there and was doing a live report outside showing the long ass line. Out of a line of at least 500 people they had their guy do his piece standing right in front of a lady in full Q regalia. She has on a long robe with a big sequined Q and WWG1WGA on the back.

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join