It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: Skyfloating

Skyfloating here is a great twitter thread that breaks down your article very nicely. Very well worth the read.

Thats beautiful.

Whats more beautiful is that its an indirect confirmation of Trump support for Julian Assange, even though he doesnt confess so publicly. How so? Trump backs Q. Q backs John Solomon. John Solomon backs Assange. Just like there is a blackhat web of connections, there is a white hat web of connections.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more Sky. I came to that same conclusion. I personally think JA is no longer locked away Ecuador's Embassy. I'm probably wrong but it's just a gut a feeling and have had it for a while. I think WL is compromised and doing all they can to try and destroy the support that JA has from President Trump.

I'm sure you have heard/read about WL today saying Q/Qsters are embracing regime change and neo-conservatism. If you haven't it's on their twitter page.

ETA: a reply to: The GUT

I can't speak for everyone but I love ya and appreciate your contributions/our convos. Please keep up the great work!

edit on 2am626America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jun 2018 01:45:01 -050045612018-06-26T01:45:01-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

ETA: Trying to conserve precious space.

Twitter has a #walkaway and #walkawaycampaign going on. There are many Dems who have jumped on this bandwagon. They state that they don't even recognize their party anymore especially since SS was kicked out of Red Hen and Maxine Waters is inciting violence against Trump supporters. I have shown support to everyone who has declared their #walkaway moment. Powerful stuff!

Twitter #WalkAway #WalkAwayCampaign
edit on 2am626America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jun 2018 01:49:59 -050049612018-06-26T01:49:59-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2am626America/ChicagoTue, 26 Jun 2018 02:08:12 -050008622018-06-26T02:08:12-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: took out something I had posted with wrong info

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I'm sure you have heard/read about WL publishing of the ICE agents private into

To be fair, WL didn't "publish" ICE agents private info. They took information that ICE agents posted themselves publicly and just consolidated it.

If you don't want your personal info public, don't post it on a public forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
#walkaway #qanon #greatawakening WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The bottom half of this article by Neonrevolt dissects the Barack Hussein Soetoro dressed as a satanist goat-priest for signs of photoshop manipulation...and...can't find any.

That person who said that was Obama dressed up in that gear is wrong, Ante on ATS showed who that person was

Another failure by the Q brigade

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thank you for that clarification. I didn't know that.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Just hope this is not the start of a bad trend

Be safe

UpDate

Twitter

What a coward Devin is, anyone else would have asked that person who they were if they were been followed around and why they were filming them

twitter cowards

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
so for 2 weeks now ive been trying to buy a flagpole kit at a popular hardware store, but they have been sold out. I ask the clerk if they will be getting more in and she tells me they were part of a liquidation sale.

with the 4th rapidly approaching, my wife asks me "are you going to keep trying to find one for sale or should we just make one?". i jokingly say to her " i dont know, maybe Q will give us one..." (...patriot after all...)

today i go to the store one last time and ask the same clerk for the same item. she tells me the same thing that shes said all week, but then hesitates and says "...hold on there may be one in the back". she gets on her little bluetooth comm thing and talks to somebody under her breath, then looks at me and says "yep. theres one left".

some guy comes and brings a long slender box to the register as i fish out my wallet. i pay for the item, put it in the car, drive home, and when i pull it out of my car i notice something in pen is scribbled on the top of the white box.

"baker".

do you believe in coincidence?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Some on the left have become totally unhinged. I find this woman's actions beyond reprehensible and I think she deserves to be fired instead of a one week suspension and revoking her Congressional ID badge.

Intern for Dem senator suspended for shouting 'f--- you' at Trump

An intern for Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan (N.H.) was suspended for a week for shouting an expletive at President Trump while he visited the Capitol last week.

“We are aware of the situation and have taken disciplinary action, including a one-week suspension and revoking her Congressional intern ID badge (thereby restricting her access to the Capitol), in response to her breach of office policies regarding respectful and appropriate conduct. We also facilitated contact with Capitol Police," Jacobs said.

What did she really accomplish except making herself look like a fool?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I highly recommend this video for all the Qsters, for those on the fence, and for those who have never even heard of Q.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

When Did Trump publically support this "Q"?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The rally before last one had President Trump pointing into the direction of some billy hunt with a Q Tshirt on

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Serious

pointing in the direction of someone with a Q shirt is proof now?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well another congressman was shot at a softball game by some loony leftist barely a year ago.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The rally before last one had President Trump pointing into the direction of some billy hunt with a Q Tshirt on

At what point does enough circumstantial evidence become too much to deny?

*all caught up on the threads and archive but will be out for the rest of the day. the question is kinda rhetorical anyway...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
[CLEAR_SKIES]
[DB]
[13]
[5]
[ERASED]
[UNRECOVERABLE?]
[3]
[RELEASE]
[ACCIDENTAL?]
[PANIC]
[BLUE]
[BLACK]
[RED]
[TARGET]
[LOCKED]
[FOX_THREE]
[PAIN]
[NO]
[WAY]
[OUT]
[SEALED]
[TIMING?]
[UNSEALED]
WWG1WGA
[V]

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Both qntmpkts.keybase.pub and qanon.pub are showing up blank to me. Are other people seeing this?

Edit: Never mind. I had Internet Explorer (which is no longer supported) open by mistake. It shows up fine on Google Chrome.
edit on 26-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It's also NOT a satanic headdress.

People are so clueless, they think anything with horns is satanic.

Any lie to bash obama is a good lie right.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

do you believe in coincidence?

Yes. And that definitely was one.

But hey , whatever reinforces your delusions.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That's a good call G!

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join