It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller calls for Paul Manafort's release to be revoked.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

he has done nothing but fail so far

He's indicted something like 16 people, and brought a lot of details out. How could that possibly be failing?

I supposed if you're just going to lie and make things up like a true Republican.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

He's indicted something like 16 people, and brought a lot of details out. How could that possibly be failing?

I supposed if you're just going to lie and make things up like a true Republican.

Oh, the irony.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Simpler time less bull crap and everyone had a job. Bill Clinton in my book was the best. Reagan a good 2nd. Politics these days are toxic.. still not a trump fan voted for him,but I better have a better option in 2020..

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: rigel4

Simpler time less bull crap and everyone had a job. Bill Clinton in my book was the best. Reagan a good 2nd. Politics these days are toxic.. still not a trump fan voted for him,but I better have a better option in 2020..

Unemployment numbers are great right now..

www.reuters.com...

The media is way more toxic.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Nah the feeling back then was a good time. But I won’t take away from trump but he is dumbest politician ever. He gives no credit to anyone Obama, the senate or house. Damn megalomaniac. Not voting for him again or wife

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yawn.

What is Manafort being charged for?

When did he do those things?

Yawn.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Nah the feeling back then was a good time. But I won’t take away from trump but he is dumbest politician ever. He gives no credit to anyone Obama, the senate or house. Damn megalomaniac. Not voting for him again or wife

I thought so too but all I see are results.

Unemployment rate is falling even further.
Tax cuts for EVERYONE (despite toxic media lies regarding them)
North Korean peace.
Stock Market is up.
GDP trending high.

I want him in the full eight at this rate. My 401k should be in great shape!

edit on 4-6-2018 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

She knows what Obama did? I'm sure he didn't do anything you think he did. But trump talks a good game. Too bad in the end it won't help him.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I heard a story once on this matter; the story goes that in 1985, the New York Daily News quoted former Chief Judge Sol Wachtler as saying that if they so desired, a prosecutor could persuade a grand jury to 'indict a ham sandwich'.

I dont know if Muller has failed or not; but if Chief Judge Sol Wachtler is correct indicting something like 16 people really isn't a measure of success.
edit on 4-6-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nah man he is still an idiot.. and the reality is we had to vote him in to prove a point. 2020 better be more realistic. trump is an idiot. Oh my god look at his record.. no way in hell I better be forced to vote for him again...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"Witness tampering", LOL!

As if Mueller leaky ship isn't 100% FOR tampering with the public eye on this ine.

Yeah right!

Either way, I don't care if Manafort goes down, because he SHOULD if he broke the law.

But Mueller is running the worst investigation of our time!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
judging from the past..

.. people will go hysterical and run around like their hairs on fire because of some juicy headline they read in fake news..

.. only for a week or so to go by and it turned out to be nonsense

If he indeed is trying to tamper with witnesses on the legal issues with his own past (read that, nothing to do with Trump and Russia) then he should go to jail.

but - this sounds like exactly what the previous judge berated Mueller for, trying to catch someone on a past indiscretion so they squeal on Trump.. which they cannot do because

'' you are meant to be investigating a CRIME.. not a person ''

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
"In February, Manafort was accused, among other things, of secretly paying the Hapsburg Group more than two million euros, though four different offshore accounts, to lobby on behalf of the Ukrainian government in 2012 and 2013, when it was controlled by the pro-Russian strongman Viktor Yanukovych." (from article below)

www.businessinsider.com...

So he tried to contact these guys from something that happened in 2012 and 2013 and people are saying this is about Trump? He got charged in February for crimes before he even knew Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump, he is trying to protect himself because he did not do proper paperwork relating to this money being transferred. If anything, this has more to do with the Obama administration.
edit on 4-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
for reference purposes and fact checking ..

Mueller motion accusing Paul Manafort of witness tampering

✍🤧

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Smells fishy. It might get Manaforts bail revoked, but I certainly doubt that it will amount to additional charges as the motion sugests

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

When you suck on the pipe of propaganda your exhaust is predictable...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I guess when they march Manafort off to jail you'll see things differently. Then it won't be so much nonsense as truth. Lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Think Judge Ellis in the Virginia case is paying attention? Think he will throw the case out after this?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If this "happened" in february, why did mueller allow manafort to walk free for the last 3 months????

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Think Judge Ellis in the Virginia case is paying attention? Think he will throw the case out after this?

This has NOTHING to do with the motions ellis is reviewing. Perhaps judge ellis will ask mueller if this happened in february why did he wait until LAST NIGHT to have an issue with it?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join