It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus said, NO DIVORCE: so how did Stripper/Actress Meghan Markle get a ‘Christian’ Wedding ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

Jesus stated two laws, love God, love one another
You are adding to Gods law
Irrespective, I am figuring neither of the two people who married are christian, they can do as they wish
As for christians who are divorced remarrying, I can see no problem with it.
Biblically speaking, it's a broken world with broken marriages, broken people, Christians are Spirit lead not lead by the law, if they feel lead to a second marriage, God bless them and He will
If we lived in the perfect world, Christs message would be valid, we live in a broken world and that's why we need Jesus and His forgiveness, it extends to remarriage

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: EasternShadow

What's load of bollocks.
So in your view I should have stayed with my first wife even though she beat the crap out of me because it's the righteous thing to do?.
Also better to be extinct than to divorce? Mm ahahahahhahaha

Yes, apparently you should have. And my dad should have stayed married to his first wife, even though they didn't love each other like that. Never did. They only married & had the expected 2 kids out of family pressuring back in the day (my dad's in his 70's)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Also got any links showing she is a stripper actress?.
I'm just bothered we allowed a ruddy colonist into our dear old inbred royal family.

And we let some loony vicar from the states ramble on for what appeared an hour. Everyone was laughing.
edit on 27-5-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You do know the royal family is protestants. They have no restrictions on divorces. And if you knew your history the church of England formed because the pope wouldn't grant a divorce.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow
a reply to: Swills
Very few people believe in righteous. Many people are hypocrites, making tons of promises only to be broken later. It's easy to run away from responsibility and blame others for any misfortune.

Uhhh, so in what way was my mom to blame for my father beating the living crap out of her constantly when he was in a drunken rage? So, in your view, she should have stayed and endured the black eyes and split lips and bruises all over her body? She should have looked the other way while he spent all the money on other women during the marriage?

I'm not even sure what to say about your statement. You have such an incredibly black and white view of marriage and vows. Sorry bud. My "father" shattered those vows the moment he laid a hand on her. He had already destroyed the marriage quite nicely all on his own. She was in NO way obligated to stay and endure when he'd already broken the vows.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think it is still on the books to chop off heads of the ones they don't like. I give Merkal a year.
Mind you he is punching above his weight but I think thats the best he could do due to his malformed gin gan goolies.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Unfortunately, I am afraid the church was probably responsible for that, the idea that people should suffer through a marriage
A marriage is a covenant between two people and God if you are a christian, if it's broken then there is a right to get out of the broken covenant
The church has let many people down.
Unfortunately there are still so many fundamentalists in the church

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here we go some history for you OP.
It's in American so you can understand.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Meghan and Harry are supposedly 17th cousins.

Maybe that's why they let this "sacriledge" go forth..?

That would make her Father the #16th Cousin? Possibly the Mother but It's doubtful.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

This guys voice is highly irritating.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Here is one in English.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
double.
edit on 27-5-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: EasternShadow
a reply to: Swills
Very few people believe in righteous. Many people are hypocrites, making tons of promises only to be broken later. It's easy to run away from responsibility and blame others for any misfortune.

Uhhh, so in what way was my mom to blame for my father beating the living crap out of her constantly when he was in a drunken rage? So, in your view, she should have stayed and endured the black eyes and split lips and bruises all over her body? She should have looked the other way while he spent all the money on other women during the marriage?

I'm not even sure what to say about your statement. You have such an incredibly black and white view of marriage and vows. Sorry bud. My "father" shattered those vows the moment he laid a hand on her. He had already destroyed the marriage quite nicely all on his own. She was in NO way obligated to stay and endure when he'd already broken the vows.

People shouldn't have to live in an abusive relationship.
People should also know what they are getting into before they get into it.
People also make mistakes that is usually to their own detriment.
Didn't she know who she was marrying?

edit on 27-5-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Everyones a sinner - pretty sure J said something like that too. The real question is: when she dies and then comes the judgement, what punishment is befitting for such a sin?

Being a sinner myself for a myriad of failings, I'm keen to get that answer, that way I can at least be somewhat prepared for the inevitable.

There is a good chance that you will just be annihilated into nothingness
The theology of hell is Greek and Catholic
If you don't want a relationship with God, He won't force it and one thing is for sure, outside of God, you are not created as eternal
But not really that sure exactly myself

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Thanks for that.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Wait a minute....Megan Markle is/was a stripper?

No. Rumor mongering, character assassination, and fakery.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
So you think it's right to make promise you can't keep?

You think it's OK for family to break up?

If you make careful choice of whom you should marry in the first place, then none of this could happen. Yet your selfishness and ignorance is the cause why many kids having traumatic experience due to their parents divorce.

What is the purpose of your marriage's vow? Why do you hastily marry someone you don't know well enough?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It seems that Princess Diana wasn't revered as an angel until AFTER she died in August 1997.

Here's 1992 article describing how she tried to commit suicide 5 times.
articles.latimes.com...

Lots of pre-1997 articles about divorce, infidelity, etc..

Bottom Line: NO PRINCESS is without past blemishes. (Just like the rest of us!)

She was disarming mines and and was known as the Queen of the heart.

When the mess with Charles (Who also was cheating, and is now married to the woman he cheated with) kicked off,
the general public took Di's side.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: carewemust
It seems that Princess Diana wasn't revered as an angel until AFTER she died in August 1997.

Here's 1992 article describing how she tried to commit suicide 5 times.
articles.latimes.com...

Lots of pre-1997 articles about divorce, infidelity, etc..

Bottom Line: NO PRINCESS is without past blemishes. (Just like the rest of us!)

She was disarming mines and and was known as the Queen of the heart.

When the mess with Charles (Who also was cheating, and is now married to the woman he cheated with) kicked off,
the general public took Di's side.

People were bloody mad as you can see.

edit on 27-5-2018 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: EasternShadow

What's load of bollocks.
So in your view I should have stayed with my first wife even though she beat the crap out of me because it's the righteous thing to do?.
Also better to be extinct than to divorce? Mm ahahahahhahaha

Also op CoE allows divorce Henry made it so.

If you are not happy with her attidue, then why do you marry her in the first place?
It's obvious you don't know your first wife well enough. Like others you are too quick to tie your relationship without thinking the implication. And when things doesn't work out, you simply get out. Is that it?

Have you ever thought it out before marrying someone?
edit on 27-5-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join