It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I watched the vid and I'm not sure what credentials or self-taught expertise the guy has but at one point he states that Fravor has said the system information shows "active radar jamming" by the target.

If that's true then you would have to ask yourself why these craft that operate outside of our current understanding of physics would need active radar jamming?

I'm not saying that the object was using it--that's apparently Fravor's claim or a misinterpretation by the presenter--but if it is so, roll that around a little and see how much sense it would make...unless they're manmade.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes I remember that point...
He made it during the interview with Jeremy Corbell :

These objects could be black projects that would also be highly significant.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Lol thanks..but unfortunately I am not as intelligent as the individual who posted the analysis of the FLIR1 vid

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Active jamming of radar as reported by David Fravor:

Interview Active Jamming Fravor

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is that one a rocket scientist then .

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Haha, a was going to make that joke and use a rocket scientist as the comparable, lol

Great minds

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
TFTR do you still keep in touch with your old roommate NecroticFlesh?

Are you still interested in the John Titor story?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
TFTR do you still keep in touch with your old roommate NecroticFlesh?

Are you still interested in the John Titor story?

Yes, I do although I don't talk to him daily he's just a message away.
That's a good question, I love the story of John Titor and how he went back in time to obtain a source code, that was not yet infected by a virus. That to me, is very interesting. Sure.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Active jamming of radar as reported by David Fravor:

Interview Active Jamming Fravor

I didn't listen to the interview at the link but read the post. Pretty good read. So Fravor did say the object was using active radar jamming at at least one point during the encounter. Thanks for the help clarifying that.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

There are other witnesses who have stated that this statement is "utter nonsense"; one of the guys who was aboard the Hawkeye no less.

Other interesting comments he has made;

"Flight suits....Air Force Flight suits. Accompanied my CO. Asked for the Hard Drives on a specific flight. Took them and I never saw them again."

"The other problem is what Fravor might be referring to. His jets had tapes. Maybe they weren’t taken. Hawkeye has physical hard drives with recorded data on them. Those were taken. Believe @GaryVoorhis can speak for what they took from him."

"Just for the record, there are more witnesses. Sad part is, it’s the nonsense in the community that keeps them quiet. It’s hard to convince them to come forward. All I can get is written statements on the condition of anonymity. Those aren’t much good."

"Let me clarify. Never signed an NDA in regards to tic-tac."

"Not sure of Fravors opinion of the rest of us, but apparently he thinks Kevin Day is a liar."

"Also. Fravor would have been debriefing in his own ready room when the Hawkeye crew was debriefed and signed NDA’s. Just because he didn’t sign, doesn’t mean others didn’t. We all believe what Fravor saw. Not sure why he needs to tell everyone we are lying."

Source

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Will Theory QED please stand up and show yourself

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

you mean the highly edited version, as the original stream was accidentally broadcast on FB where Fravor was ripping into the other witnesses, calling them liars etc?

I mean, who needs a "load of Warrens" messing up the narrative, didn't work out well in the woods did it! At least they have learnt their lesson this time around.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The only "no" I received when trying to verify that TFTR was TFT wasn't really a no. I asked if we could speak on the phone and he said not at that time maybe later.

So he called me last night and we probably talked an hour---shooting some links of interest back and forth while we were doing it. I asked him a few outstanding questions of my own that weren't really about verification of his story, just little things here and there I wanted to understand better.

I was already personally convinced that he was, in all likelihood, the original TFT and our conversation only strengthened that opinion. Any gaps in his memory seem totally normal to me and he seems quite earnest in trying to remember more from that time period.

He doesn't have any answers as to what happened, like the rest of us, just a strong feeling that whatever happened was mind-blowing and caused quite a bit of stir and excitement amongst the sailors. He's a nice guy as far as I'm concerned and I consider him a friend already. We tossed around the idea of doing an interview video together--maybe with some bonus materials--if one or the other of us can somehow schedule a road trip.

Not sure where I'm going with this other than my opinion hasn't changed and he seems like a nice guy and cool cat. He's currently trying to make more sense of the phenomena as a whole and would probably appreciate any links or research suggestions that you have found interesting in your own search into the ufological mysteries.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

you mean the highly edited version, as the original stream was accidentally broadcast on FB where Fravor was ripping into the other witnesses, calling them liars etc?

My favourite Fravor line (also cut) is: "If I didn't see it, it didn't happen!" - he's a charmer, isn't he?

IIRC, Jeremy Doorbell blamed dodgy picture quality as the reason for taking it down from YT initially, before the sanitised version was subsequently posted to keep us snugly wrapped in scandal-free cotton-wool.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: pigsy2400

My favourite Fravor line (also cut) is: "If I didn't see it, it didn't happen!" - he's a charmer, isn't he?

IIRC, Jeremy Doorbell blamed dodgy picture quality as the reason for taking it down from YT initially, before the sanitised version was subsequently posted to keep us snugly wrapped in scandal-free cotton-wool.

dontcha-know!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Bonus material??? How much will it cost?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Bonus material??? How much will it cost?

Disclosure will always be free my friend.

Sincerely,

TFT

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Song Not The Singer

I do not care if New Romantic Flesh has a dozen sock puppy accounts or if he and his roommate are one.

It is like with James Files.

Is he telling the truth?
Yes, kind of.

I do not think James Files was the actual shooter.
Why?
Because he’s still alive.

But what I do think, mainly because of the bitten bullet, is that he is telling a truth.

In other words Files never pulled the trigger but he knows who did and he took his place so to speak.
He knows the real story and he has made it his own.

So James Files took say, Frank Sturgis or Roscoe White’s story of what really happened and took credit for it.
So Files is telling the truth, but he is posing in place of someone else.

In the same way, it does not matter if Necromancer Returns was really there when the story took place or not. All that matters is that the story he is telling is true.

It’s the story that counts, not the poster.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

LOL that comment made me laugh.

You certainly are a clever one

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hey GUT....
If you claim that he is your "Friend" why aren't you concerned about his safety......

This story gets weirder everyday......

Once again.... TFT COPIED DATA FROM A CLASSIFIED SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD BE CONCERNED THAT THE CIA>>DIA>>>FBI >>>>>>>>WOULD BE LOOKING FOR ME>>>>>>>

WHY IS THIS NOT CLEAR....

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join