It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Florida high school

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13
a reply to: opethPA

It was reported that there was a tank on the scene. I have not seen a tank in any of the footage but it was again report that there was a tank.

This report came from the same "journalists" who think my Ruger AR-556 is 37 times deadlier than an AR-15.

These people don't have the slightest clue what they're reporting most of the time. These assholes see an armored vehicle and just call it a tank, and that's actually them showing restraint because they're so intimidated they wanted to call it a #ing aircraft carrier.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
BSO Sheriff speaking now.
Source

Sheriff believes the suspect is approximately 18 years old.
edit on 14-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As far as school shootings go, it would seem that some very young adults have issues that need to be addressed. There also seem to be indicators that are ignored or at least not questioned.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no way to stop this kind of stuff... anymore than you can prevent plane crashes, lighting strikes, car accidents, etc.

In a country of 350 million people, you are going to have a few who are small fry short of a happy meal. If it isn't guns, it will be a bomb. If it isn't a bomb, it will be a car/truck running people over.

These types of situations are still extremely rare, but one does wonder why they seem to occur more nowadays than in the past (i.e. prior to the 80s).

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
14 persons said to have been transported to hospitals.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There was a video with part of a body on the floor and blood, likely removed by now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
As far as school shootings go, it would seem that some very young adults have issues that need to be addressed. There also seem to be indicators that are ignored or at least not questioned.

Suicides are epidemic with those ages 13 to 20. More tragic than the occassional mass shooting.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

Do the police just have tanks lying around? My issue isn't with police using anything in their arsenal to deal with the situation, my issue is with the military getting involved when the police are there for things like this and should be well enough equipped without a freaking tank needing to be used. If the police DO have tanks just lying around then wtf? Why do they need tanks?

But there was no tank so it's neither here nor there.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Superintendant: "numerous fatalities"

Sheriff: "multiple fatalities"

All per Fox News live reports.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13
a reply to: opethPA

It was reported that there was a tank on the scene. I have not seen a tank in any of the footage but it was again report that there was a tank.

I saw that. Its an armored swat truck with a round turret like thing on top. That's not a tank. It has tires on it

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Someone must of pushed that nut too far

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
There is no way to stop this kind of stuff...

" if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

Maybe he didn't get everything he wants in life after being out of school a few years so get even with people who have nothing to do with it.

No telling what what delusion he was living.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's what I'm thinking. Graduated woefully unable to handle life, and life kicked him hard. So he strikes back.

I'm surprised more aren't like this...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: starfoxxx

Maybe he didn't get everything he wants in life after being out of school a few years so get even with people who have nothing to do with it.

No telling what what delusion he was living.
More likely he was bullied beat up.and humiliated on a daily basis it is found out

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So this is the fourth school shooting this year?

On Ash Wednesday no less, I guess all those thoughts & prayers offered after the last shooting must have been ignored by their god.

K~

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Edumakated
There is no way to stop this kind of stuff...

" if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

That is motivational for some but wont change anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So this is the fourth school shooting this year?

On Ash Wednesday no less, I guess all those thoughts & prayers offered after the last shooting must have been ignored by their god.

K~

17th if I am correct

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JustaBill

Do the police just have tanks lying around? My issue isn't with police using anything in their arsenal to deal with the situation, my issue is with the military getting involved when the police are there for things like this and should be well enough equipped without a freaking tank needing to be used. If the police DO have tanks just lying around then wtf? Why do they need tanks?

But there was no tank so it's neither here nor there.

Right, so nothing in your reply addressed anything in my reply. I noticed you skipped over answering questions about being prepared in reference to your backpack. Why is that?...because you know, like I do, it's better to have more than what you need than not enough. It is you who said it was "overkill," no one else. My position is, when saving lives, there is no "overkill." Most knew there wasn't a tank there, it appears you didn't. Now you want to try and throw in the military getting involved in local issues? Making up things to support your position, that didn't exist in the first place, is really not necessary.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There were two IG accounts one shows him with a American flag covering his face and a MAGA hat on

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join