It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive prehistoric gravesite of elongated skull people in my back yard.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just tested it last night, so maybe it's a malfunction and needs a better testing environment or equipment.

Also not sure if they had elongated skulls as of course nothing lasts in acidic soil for thousands of years, but this is in fact an area prehistoric "Indians" lived whom were known to have such skulls...AND the stone effigy seems (to me anyway) to depict an elongated skull.
Anyhow, enough with the small talk, here are the pics:

(Edit: having problems with the pics. Apparently site doesn't like the format. Will update this post in a few hours. Sensationalized sounding headline, but not a joke.)
edit on 7-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Lay it on us, man! Don't leave us hanging.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hurry up with the pics. I have to go pee

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: apdjbs1

Should we close our eyes tight and look at the sparkles?

I see no pics.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythempics

I bet he does have pics....cool

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hurry up with the pics. I have to go pee

You probably peed your pants already and no pics yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Maybe Bernard is back.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: seasonal

Maybe Bernard is back.

Why say that?Don't you dig up elongated,radioactive,prehistoric skulls in your backyard?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You are smart enough to test those things but you can't work out a pic or link?? ummm....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Im sorry, but “NO” . Your title says radioactive but your not sure on that, and also elongated skulls and your not sure on that either! Wait around for my great post on Gigantic radioactive tardigrade in my garage but my Geiger counter and camera are playing up

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

You are smart enough to test those things but you can't work out a pic or link?? ummm....

To be fair, you just need a geiger counter. You turn it on and wave the wand around, doesn't take a genius. In other words; yes -- it's actually more difficult to embed pictures into a forum post on ATS than it is to test radioactivity in an object.

And to backup your sentiment; this guy has no idea what he's talking about. "I just tested them last night" to "maybe it's malfunction" to "maybe I need better equipment and a better environment."

LOL. Don't expect those pictures soon because he can't even read the geiger.
edit on 7-2-2018 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Cant be. He never made it that long. Look at the.... Never mind, just read the date again.

Welcome back. LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
👽Pics...nothing?At least a Bernard garden gnome!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
C'mon already????

I can't wait this long........

The headline does not read "Radioactive prehistoric gravesite of elongated skull people in my back yard"

It screams "Burried Alien Race in my back yard, I have photographic proof"

edit on 7-2-2018 by CaptainBeno because: added a bit

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I know two lovely women, unrelated, aside from having Irish blood.
They have noticably flattened rear skulls and tall forehead plates.
It is all buried under a mound of curly red locks, but it is a thing I have noticed.
Aliens.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I'd say their mothers left them lying on their backs in their cot for too long at a very young age,you wanna see the back of my head!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks for your patience...

Radon radiation is detected by a different device than a Geiger Counter. The Geiger counter that I have does not detect Radon nor Alpha emitters but my Radon detector (in picture) does. These are commonly used for detection of radon in residences (4.0 is alarm level for house) but I used it on a selection of stones and received 7.0 when checking it this morning. It doesn't immediately alarm, it takes a while for readings, and I'm not betting on it's accuracy anyway - hence the disclaimers in first post.

My pictures are from my scratched up phone... and, well I guess it's better than a water mark for authenticity.

Sorry I had to reduce the pictures by 75% (after already converting them from jpeg to png) in effort to get them to upload. I clicked the help button and, wait, no help button - so did the best I could. Seems that the site now has it where I can only upload one picture at a time (wasn't always this way) but I still waited through uploading a few pics.

Keep in mind if you have zero experience with finding artifacts (other than the prepackaged ones in museums) then you may think all these are just random rocks, as the many people that were here before me surely did.

I have zero experience with this stuff as well, but ever since 8/7/17 9:15PM EDT I've discovered more than I want to explain in this thread. Anyhow, back to the pics - when you get to the stones: first couple are from what I later found out are game pieces from a game I heard was called Chunkey, and was found near creek. After those is the main one of interest for me - it was found at the edge of cliff at the source of a spring. It's the one I believe to have been an effigy of a head. The large nose was pointing eastward - towards the rising Sun. It was embedded in the clay in the edge of a sloping cliff and upon digging I could see it was sitting upon a number of other stones. I took pictures as I started and throughout but I never realized with any certainty that it was of any significance. There is a dirt layer of blackness preserved in the clay about 2 foot down, and that may be from ancient ashes, but I have no idea. Maybe it's all just a bunch of meaningless rocks or even if meaningful rocks I could see a situation where farmers long ago could have just moved them into the pile. I started this a couple of months ago but didn't start taking it seriously until yesterday, so forgive that I'm not an author nor archeologist nor museum... also you can't tell from the pics but 3 of these stones are hundreds of pounds and not easy to maneuver- regardless - this is what we have:

Ok, just kidding with that last one, but that gives an idea of what the skulls could have looked like if they at all matched the eastward facing stone, which would have been more than just a skull of course and thus has a long nose and seems to either have a mohawk or some sort of animal hat.

Edit to add: there are a number of stones nearer to the creek which surely span a number of generations of bridge construction. I have found a few different evolutions of brick work as well as work from ancient fish weirs.
edit on 8-2-2018 by apdjbs1 because: Hate spell check almost as much as I love it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: skunkape23

I'd say their mothers left them lying on their backs in their cot for too long at a very young age,you wanna see the back of my head!
Very plausible theory.
I was friends with a guy in grade school who was nick-named "Gumby."
He was left lying on a beach towel when he was a baby and a dune-buggy ran over his head.
Really nice, smart guy...wouldn't want to pick a scrap with him.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok I really don't like disparaging someone's post but I honestly see .....rocks! I don't get what you are allegedly seeing at all I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I know two lovely women, unrelated, aside from having Irish blood.
They have noticably flattened rear skulls and tall forehead plates.
It is all buried under a mound of curly red locks, but it is a thing I have noticed.
Aliens.

Irish blood and red hair? Descendants of the Annunaki! Stay safe.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join