It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Abysha

Correct, the op and majority of posts on this thread are classic examples of identity politics.

I'm not so sure about that. The fact that a pedophile is attempting to use his "identity" as an excuse is disconcerting.

No more than a pedophile using any other excuse. Because he's a pedophile, we can assume he's a bit "off".

But ATS has no excuse. This thread is "attempting to use identity as an excuse" to demonize an entire demographic that has nothing to do with that guy.

You are a smart guy. I know you see this.

You've completely misunderstood what this thread is about. That's understandable though. It's easier to just misrepresent what the other side is saying and attack that with some canned talking points.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: GuidedKill
They have been dying to add the P to the LBGTQXYZ. Movement...

No they haven't.

Perhaps the LGBT community itself doesn't, but groups like NAMBLA want in on the party.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
9 year olds don't as a general rule rape or have sex with anyone. Nor do they particularly have a desire for such. In fact sex is rarely on the minds of 9 year olds.

So for one to identify as a 9 year old, one would assume that means the typical 9 year old, not one who's a bizarre anomaly that 9 years do not typically act as, and does things basically no 9 year olds do.

Is like me saying I identify as a wolf and using that to defend my all vegan diet. It's absurd.

You cannot effectively use "I identify as a 9 year old" to defend having sex with 9 year olds when 9 year olds do not have sex normally.

I mean occasionally wolves eat grass and #, but eating an all vegan diet is not the behavior normally observed in wolves, so you can't defend being vegan by being a "wolf."

9 year olds having sex is considered when it does happen, unhealthy and anomalous behavior. It's a weird freak incident, and dangerous for a whole host of health reasons.

Sorry pedophiles the whole "identifying as a child" to do things with children, that children don't actually do and is unhealthy and dangerous for them to do if they did is not an effective, reasonable, rational or logical excuse.

link   
Wonder where he got the idea..

Oh..

link   
a reply to: Abysha

No more than a pedophile using any other excuse. Because he's a pedophile, we can assume he's a bit "off".

But ATS has no excuse. This thread is "attempting to use identity as an excuse" to demonize an entire demographic that has nothing to do with that guy.

You are a smart guy. I know you see this.

Well, identity does not supersede biology in any situation, and here we have an example of that superstition being used for evil purposes.

link   
Oh look, another thread with countless replies lumping entire demographics into a pedo corner because of the actions of one person.

Who is defending this? Curiously enough, I haven't seen a single post about how we who are opposed to this are "bigots," like it's been claimed.

And, of course, have to bring in the debunked "Antifa supports pedos," YouTube video, which in reality, was actually orchestrated by right-wing "alt-right," types to smear Antifa.

But hey, this place is not about denying ignorance and asking questions, it's about identity politics, partisan teams and groupthink, and the common "bombshell," rumor threads.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: GuidedKill
They have been dying to add the P to the LBGTQXYZ. Movement...

No they haven't.

Perhaps the LGBT community itself doesn't, but groups like NAMBLA want in on the party.

There's no membership rolls for the LGBT community. Pretty much anyone who wants to be is a part of it. And some of them are invariably pedos. That doesn't mean the whole community is, or that the whole community supports it. It's a bunch of individuals. They don't have an official position. There are LGBT organizations that do have memberships and officials positions, and I doubt any of them support "pedosexuals". Yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Face it, some will end up defending this because it might dampen the impact that identity politics has on our society.

If an adult man can't identify as a child, can an adult white woman identify as a black woman?

Or is identity politics just something to be used when convenient and ignored when it is not?

If there is a limit to identity politics, then what is it?

If it is infringement, then men really shouldn't be able to identify as women when it comes to athletic events.

Or should we get rid of gender separation in athletics, because gender labeling is "oppressive" and assuming?

So many questions, so little time.

My TL;DR answer to all of this is get a garden hose that "identifies" as a noose and string the bastard up by the neck until dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: face23785

Guess who owns this?

The guy who molested an 8 year-old? If he said that he was just trying to Make America Great Again would the President and his followers own it? How many "virtue signalling" members of the religious Right have turned out to be sex predators?

Who "owns" that? The Right? Organized religion?

But in today's world, that wouldn't garner as much sympathy as pretending to be a 9 year old.
So this scenario would never play out.

The political left protects its molesters anyway.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

In general sure, but there are cases of very young kids engaging in sexual activity. And I don't think this guy is charged with rape or having sex with the kids, it's sexual assault. Besides, the age he used is kind of a moot point. In most states the same laws apply to 12 year olds as do 9 year olds, and 12 year olds certainly do engage in sexual activity.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What a crock of sh@t

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

The difference is that no priests or whatever have ever claimed they identified as a child and thus because of that they couldn't help it. Sure that someone else has made you aware of that already. Another issue is WHO is defending any right wing pedo's? No one is.

You're aware that the scriptures say that "one must become like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven" ?

The Gospel of Thomas #46, or

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. -- KJV, Matthew 18:3

biblehub.com...

So, the Priest can just make the same argument, that his faith had converted him, and made him a child in prepration for entry into the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Self identifying is a problem when it is used to get special treatment from the law and that is exactly what left wing self identification is all about and I think you know that but you just have to be the good team player that you always are - endlessly circling the wagon.

What "special treatment" are you referring to? Whatever you're imagining, I'm sure it's not anything even remotely close to "the right to molest children."

You want an example of people using their "self-identified" status to ask for "special treatment" to harm others? Let's talk about all those "religious freedom" laws designed to give anyone identifying as "Christian" to discriminate against gay people.

As for the rest, *yawn*.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Wonder where he got the idea..

Oh..

Damn. Well thank you for THOSE nightmares, 'cause there's just no way I'm ever gonna be able to unsee that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

But in today's world, that wouldn't garner as much sympathy as pretending to be a 9 year old.

What support has this bull# defense garnered? None? So in effect, you're saying it wouldn't have garnered as much sympathy as no sympathy at all?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This would be like, Crinklers and Furries, right? You know, Furries are the dominant group and their little subgroups, like the Crinklers. Same realm, no association.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to perform to think LGBT people are born with a sexual attraction to the same sex is perfectly normal and acceptable but a pedophile who is born with a sexual attraction to kids is wrong and should be punished?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

What support has this bull# defense garnered? None? So in effect, you're saying it wouldn't have garnered as much sympathy as no sympathy at all?

Are you absolutely sure?

Because I can point to a Swedish mom that told her child to shut it, so her refugee boyfriend wouldn't get deported for molesting said child.

So I don't see it outside the realm of possibility.
edit on 26-1-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

What is inexcusable and should be punished is any kind of abuse of another human being.

What is hard to understand about that?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

Self identifying is a problem when it is used to get special treatment from the law and that is exactly what left wing self identification is all about and I think you know that but you just have to be the good team player that you always are - endlessly circling the wagon.

What "special treatment" are you referring to? Whatever you're imagining, I'm sure it's not anything even remotely close to "the right to molest children."

You want an example of people using their "self-identified" status to ask for "special treatment" to harm others? Let's talk about all those "religious freedom" laws designed to give anyone identifying as "Christian" to discriminate against gay people.

As for the rest, *yawn*.

You mean the ones that have to bake a cake?
Guess you're open to discussion of Muslim bakeries and gay wedding cakes too eh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join